What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

. I told you even all North Indian languages more close to each other than South Indian
don't think so...
Tamil-Malayalam-Kannada languages are more close to each other than Marathi,konkani-Hindi-Bengali-Oriya closeness...

Gave you the fact.
If that was annoying, intransigent you are.
Blaming people who try to correct the flawed message..
This is open forum, if you portray 2+2=5, people will jump on you.
And you are aware of it.

I wrote my comment in short, its upto you how to comprehend it. :wacko:

don't think so...
Tamil-Malayalam-Kannada languages are more close to each other than Marathi,konkani-Hindi-Bengali-Oriya closeness...

I can understand a lot of Marathi, Gujarati and Punjabi as they are close to Hindi. In south Indian languages only Tamil and Malayalam sounds close while Kannada a bit different and Telugu very different.

I wrote my comment in short, its upto you how to comprehend it. :wacko:

Oh! so now your attack has taken a new turn, in that, you are questioning my grasping power?
We have heard the famous adage of pot calling the kettle black.
But in this case, I am not even the kettle here!
Man you have a chip on your shoulder.
Take a deep breath..

.I want the correct name of language...not some proto Kannada or proto telegu..

You can get if you get any older manuscript. Otherwise linguistics relates languages based on comparison. Before Sanskrit, there was Proto-Indo-Iranian, the Avestan language sounds very close to Sanskrit but lacks the complex Phonology of Indo-Aryan languages. You can't just go on claiming this language as a dialect of that language. There are also language chauvinist in North go on claiming Sanskrit as the mother of all IE languages, those are just crap theories.

Last edited:
I can understand a lot of Marathi, Gujarati and Punjabi as they are close to Hindi. In south Indian languages only Tamil and Malayalam sounds close while Kannada a bit different and Telugu very different.
Pronunciation is bit different in Kannada like many of the words starts with b and h in Kannada,but the very same words starts with v and p in Tamil/Malayalam resp...So it sounds different..

Oh! so now your attack has taken a new turn, in that, you are questioning my grasping power?
We have heard the famous adage of pot calling the kettle black.
But in this case, I am not even the kettle here!
Man you have a chip on your shoulder.
Take a deep breath..

Grasping power is your issue, lot many folks understood my comments and even gave me thanks.

Pronunciation is bit different in Kannada like many of the words starts with b and h in Kannada,but the very same words starts with v and p in Tamil/Malayalam resp...So it sounds different..

I was once talking to a Polish and was quite baffled to see the similarity of Polish language with Sanskrit and Hindi. That's after thousands of years of separation of IE languages.

next step is to ban the 'foreign' language English.. and ask every Indian to speak hindi.. :lol:

good decision by the minister....how many german students learning sanskrit or hindi....mandarin or spainish may be taught to students as there widely used in the world by populations.....but student should learn 1 st his own ancestral lanuage then may opt for other languages in the higher classes

in germany a lot of study sanskrit , a lady asked me to name her baby in sanskrit with word S. :)

You can get if you get any older manuscript. Otherwise linguistics relates languages based on comparison. Before Sanskrit, there was Proto-Indo-Iranian, the Avestan language sounds very close to Sanskrit but lacks the complex of Phonology of Indo-Aryan languages. You can't just go on claiming this language as a dialect of that language. There are also language chauvinist in North go on claiming Sanskrit as the mother of all IE languages, those are just crap theories.
Even the modern Kannada is very much similar to Tamil after Malayalam...
The same Malayalam was once a chera dialect of ancient Tamil...
You are confusing modern tamil with ancient Tamil,I think...

Grasping power is your issue, lot many folks understood my comments and even gave me thanks.

lying.png

Nobody gave you thank on that false stats.
Image is worth 1000 words. And the post is there since yesterday.
Now that you have started lying - Its time I ignore/mute you.
Thanks for coming!

nobody is stopping anybody from learning sanskrit but it should not be at the cost of learning another important language ..
they should teach 3 languages..
1. mother language (mandatory)
2. English(mandatory)
3. sanskrit/hindi/urdu/spanish/german/chinese/japanese (you are allowed to choose among the ones school offers)

I dont understand the sanskrit vs german debate.. both are 3rd level language for me .. a student should be allowed to choose which one he/she wants depending on what the school offers.

Back
Top Bottom