What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

I am not referring to Asia. :coffee:
Errr...
Brush up your current affairs a bit.
Brazil, population of 200 million and 15 million speak English..
Versus China.
Population of 1.25 B and ONLY 10 million speak English.
So who is not learning?

So which continent was it that you were referring to?
You came to Brazil out of nowhere..
Even if I do not provide the Chinese data, your assumption of Brazilians not learning English is fatally flawed.

So which continent was it that you were referring to?
You came to Brazil out of nowhere..
Even if I do not provide the Chinese data, your assumption of Brazilians not learning English is fatally flawed.

I was referring to people who speak European languages.

Akalmand, Portuguese is a European language.

Here is your original text:

Previously they learned French as second language, now most of the Europeans are switching to English as preferred second language in school. Only Brazilians don't learn English.

Source: Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit | Page 19

Above statement has 2 segments and they stand out against each other.
One is Blue the other is Red (wherein you are saying Brazilian don't learn English)

Now.
Brazil not learning English is not correct.

How about Arabic or Urdu? The ultimate destiny..

Here is your original text:

Previously they learned French as second language, now most of the Europeans are switching to English as preferred second language in school. Only Brazilians don't learn English.

Source: Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit | Page 19

Above statement has 2 segments and they stand out against each other.
One is Blue the other is Red (wherein you are saying Brazilian don't learn English)

Now.
Brazil not learning English is not correct.

Blue part was for Europe and red part was not for your Europe. now stop annoying me.

I was referring to accepted academic classification using the Terms like Proto-Dravidian, Proto-Tamil-Kannada after Telugu separated. Tamil was the language of Dravida country(the three kingdoms of Chola, Pandya and Chera) and not North of it. Dravida being the Sanskritized term for Tamil. I told you even all North Indian languages more close to each other than South Indian languages are with each other, but they came from three kinds of Dramatic Prakrits of ancient India.
Halegannada was between 450AD-1200AD..Then, What language was spoken in Karnataka before the advent of 'halegannada'??

Blue part was for Europe and red part was not for your Europe. now stop annoying me.

Gave you the fact.
If that was annoying, intransigent you are.
Blaming people who try to correct the flawed message..
This is open forum, if you portray 2+2=5, people will jump on you.
And you are aware of it.

Back
Top Bottom