What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Yes,but its nowhere closer to Dravidian also..may be due to its geographical location and early Sanskritization...
If thats the case,More Sanskritized Dravidian language is Malayalam..High literature Malayalam has around 80% loan words from Sanskrit...But still for every Sanskrit derivative we have original Dravidian usage..Thats why a Malayalam speaker could easily learn and understand Tamil/Sanskrit without much difficultly...

If you have known Sanskrit, you wouldn't have said so. There are loads of Sanskrit loanwords in Telugu and also Kannada, but they are still the Dravidian languages very different from Northern languages because of the Dravidian structure. Every North Indian language is very close to each other, Punjabi is closest to Hindi, if you know Hindi, you can understand 70-75% of Punjabi.

Have you heard Halegannada. The modern Kannada is easily distinguishable from Tamil although Tamil and Malayalam are very close.
Hale/Haleya means old in Kannada,derived from palaya/pazhaya from Tamil,also in Malayalam....
Halegannada is even more close to Tamil,a dialect of Tamil,probably...

Hale/Haleya means old in Kannada,derived from palaya/pazhaya from Tamil,also in Malayalam....
Halegannada is even more close to Tamil,a dialect of Tamil,probably...

Few months back I saw @Bang Galore frowning about Halegannada being called as a dialect of Tamil, I saw same with other Kannadigas also.

Maybe not fully western, or shared with far eastern, but I fail to see Indian superiority in any field in the last 100 years.
SJR - International Science Ranking

Indian superiority is in having the largest democracy in the world that gives equal rights, liberty to all its citizens irrespective of their race, religion, creed or colour of their skin.

Indian superiority is in our culture that give rise to great leaders like Buddha, Gandhi or Modi. Indian superiority is our traditions that makes India one of the safest places on earth. Indian superiority is our Dharmic Religions that teach equal respect for others. Indian superiority is our value systems that make Indian the most successful and law abiding and peaceful citizens ANYWHERE in the world. Indian superiority is in our innate sense of justice that makes us attract refugees from all corners of the world from jews, to parsi to Tibetans or africans to Bangladeshi's. Indian superiority is established in a 1000 different things that is visible to me and others like me.

But like all Macaulay's children you will continue to remain blind to all that makes India superior. For narrow minded blind children of "secularism", western superiority will remain the millstone around your neck.

If you have known Sanskrit, you wouldn't have said so. There are loads of Sanskrit loanwords in Telugu and also Kannada, but they are still the Dravidian languages very different from Northern languages because of the Dravidian structure. Every North Indian language is very close to each other, Punjabi is closest to Hindi, if you know Hindi, you can understand 70-75% of Punjabi.
Yes,Punjabi,Gujarati,Urdu,Hindi,Rajasthani are close to each other..
What about Marathi to Bengali??
or konkani to oriya??..
Are these all comes under Aryan languages??

hik hik..They won't admit..Truth always bitter..

Your theory don't have an academic acceptance, they call that common language as a Proto-Tamil-Kannada. Punjabi and Hindi are extremely close, we don't go around claiming Hindi as a dialect of Punjabi or Punjabi as a dialect of Hindi, both of them came from a common language called Shauraseni apabhramsha.

Yes,Punjabi,Gujarati,Urdu,Hindi,Rajasthani are close to each other..
What about Marathi to Bengali??
or konkani to oriya??..
Are these all comes under Aryan languages??

Marathi and Konkani are close too but came from different apabhramsha variant, the Punjabi, Gujarati and Marathis when they speak Hindi their accent is very clear. Bengal, Oriya and Assamese are a bit different retaining most of Sanskrit words with least Persian influence and they have a twisty accent.

Your theory don't have an academic acceptance, they call that common language as a Proto-Tamil-Kannada. Punjabi and Hindi are extremely close, we don't go around claiming Hindi as a dialect of Punjabi or Punjabi as a dialect of Hindi, both of them came from a common language called Shauraseni apabhramsha.
Dravidian is nothing but 'Ancient Tamil'...Modern day Tamil is more close to its mother,then Malayalam..
I speak Malayalam,Tamil,Kannada and beary dialect(a mixture of Malayalam and Tulu)..Seriously,I haven't find any highly notable variation or difference between these languages,except in some Sanskrit variations,pronounciations,word endings,slangs etc etc..Its foundation is almost same..

Dravidian is nothing but 'Ancient Tamil'...Modern day Tamil is more close to its mother,then Malayalam..
I speak Malayalam,Tamil,Kannada and beary dialect(a mixture of Malayalam and Tulu)..Seriously,I haven't find any highly notable variation or difference between these languages,except in some Sanskrit variations,pronounciations,word endings,slangs etc etc..Its foundation is almost same..

I was referring to accepted academic classification using the Terms like Proto-Dravidian, Proto-Tamil-Kannada after Telugu separated. Tamil was the language of Dravida country(the three kingdoms of Chola, Pandya and Chera) and not North of it. Dravida being the Sanskritized term for Tamil. I told you even all North Indian languages more close to each other than South Indian languages are with each other, but they came from three kinds of Dramatic Prakrits of ancient India.

i studied in kv.....we had sanskrit as a compulsory subject from class 6-9,,,,,

no one studies sanskrit .............in three-language system ............people adopts English , their state language and third optional one as Hindi not sanskrit .

some private schools do teach french in punjab ( why ? hint - Kenneda)

Urdu is also included in it.

:o::o::o::o::o::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk::tsk:
@SarthakGanguly bhai tum right wing wale lagte ho :D kuch information tum hi de do :pop:

I am only anti-Left and thus may sound like right winger, I am not into Puja-Path nor associating with Hindu groups. These left winger's version of secularism means insult Hinduism only and appease the rest and portray secularism as a solution of all economic woes. Any theory that malign Hinduism is acceptable theory for them.

Back
Top Bottom