What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Among all Dravidian languages,telegu has least Dravidian component....Sanskritization started first in telegu,then Kannada..Due course of time Its more close to Sanskrit than its original mother language dravidan..

Not true, Telugu has its own Dravidian structure deviated from other three Dravidian languages(thus its put in South-Central Dravidian language) although there are lots of Sanskrit words in Telugu and Kannada. Telugu is nowhere close to Sanskrit.

The rise of the west was based on predatory attacks on other civilizations, looting them, making Slaves, colony, Financial manipulation and destroying the local culture, education system, economy and denying non westerns access to knowledge.

Only narrow minded apologists like you seek simplistic answers by crediting the west with "science & technology" as if "science & technology" is something alien to Indians :lol:

You are free to blindly worship the "west" and laugh at anything "Indian", but when you attempt to impose your ignorance and inferiority complex on the rest of us, you will have another thing coming.

No, i'm not blindly following the western superiority, i do acknowledge the contribution of Indians in the field of surgery or mathematics. But it'd take a dimwit like you to make them believe India made aircraft and atomic bombs 5000 years ago.

How, I thought you must have got 100/100. :D
My class, 16 centums/33, lowest score, 82 :lol: the strange thing though, sanskrit is offered in 6th, and only people who have more than 60% are eligible , I never understood this rule.

One thing though, I was happy cbse does not have 2nd language after the 10th, and third language after 8th.

For some reason I could never pick up languages when it was taught in class, I learnt a lot more from interacting with people living in the area.

No, i'm not blindly following the western superiority, i do acknowledge the contribution of Indians in the field of surgery or mathematics. But it'd take a dimwit like you to make them believe India made aircraft and atomic bombs 5000 years ago.

There is no "western superiority" :lol: .... only idiots like you assuming them to be so and worshipping them. So spin some more starwman to knock down and claim victory. :tdown:

How, I thought you must have got 100/100. :D
above 90% in all subjects except Sanskrit (52%)
Sanskrit(No Telugu at all(MT)) is compulsory in my college!!
nly Sanskrit teacher is hot....language is not!!!!

My class, 16 centums/33, lowest score, 82 :lol: the strange thing though, sanskrit is offered in 6th, and only people who have more than 60% are eligible , I never understood this rule.

One thing though, I was happy cbse does not have 2nd language after the 10th, and third language after 8th.

For some reason I could never pick up languages when it was taught in class, I learnt a lot more from interacting with people living in the area.

I was referring to AP Board.

Not true, Telugu has its own Dravidian structure deviated from other three Dravidian languages(thus its put in South-Central Dravidian language) although there are lots of Sanskrit words in Telugu and Kannada. Telugu is nowhere close to Sanskrit.
may be..Don't drag Kannada with telegu..Even though Kannada is highly Sanskritized now,but it still preserves many ancient Dravidian features and words...
Kannada is more and more close to Tamil than telegu..Moreover old Kannada is just another dialect of Tamil...Only noted similarity between Kannada and telegu is some common Sanskrit loan words....

may be..Don't drag Kannada with telegu..Even though Kannada is highly Sanskritized now,but it still preserves many ancient Dravidian features and words...
Kannada is more and more close to Tamil than telegu..Moreover old Kannada is just another dialect of Tamil...Only noted similarity between Kannada and telegu is some common Sanskrit loan words....

Telugu is a South-Central Dravidian language and Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam are South Dravidian language because Telugu is more deviated from other three(without Sanskrit). It was first of the four Dravidian languages which had an independent development.

Moreover old Kannada is just another dialect of Tamil...Only noted similarity between Kannada and telegu is some common Sanskrit loan words....

Have you heard Halegannada. The modern Kannada is easily distinguishable from Tamil although Tamil and Malayalam are very close.

Telugu is a South-Central Dravidian language and Kannada, Tamil and Malayalam are South Dravidian language because Telugu is more deviated from other three(without Sanskrit). It was first of the four Dravidian languages which had an independent development.
Yes,but its nowhere closer to Dravidian also..may be due to its geographical location and early Sanskritization...
If thats the case,More Sanskritized Dravidian language is Malayalam..High literature Malayalam has around 80% loan words from Sanskrit...But still for every Sanskrit derivative we have original Dravidian usage..Thats why a Malayalam speaker could easily learn and understand Tamil/Sanskrit without much difficultly...

Back
Top Bottom