What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Urdu is also included in it.

Do they teach you Pashto, Punjabi, Sindhi and Baloch in school. Urdu is taught in schools where Muslims are in sufficient number and not all Indian Muslims speak or consider Urdu as their language.

I am only anti-Left and thus may sound like right winger, I am not into Puja-Path nor associating with Hindu groups. These left winger's version of secularism means insult Hinduism only and appease the rest and portray secularism as a solution of all economic woes. Any theory that malign Hinduism is acceptable theory for them.
bro i am also not a right winger but just now i find out that RSS has a Muslim wing with 10000 strong members...So, i wanna know about it more :D

The only place in the world that you must learn 4 languages in school.

Kya information chaiye, there main office is next to my house and know many of RSS member in real life. :whistle:
Bas yeh hi yaar ke system kya hai....kese kam karte hai kya kam karte hai... :D

Only three languages Hindi, English, Sanskrit/Regional languages. Sometimes kids switch to Sanskrit to score more marks in board exam.

Still, is thtat not absurd? In Kanidastana we learn 2 languages (really just 1) and that's they way I like it.

Few months back I saw @Bang Galore frowning about Halegannada being called as a dialect of Tamil, I saw same with other Kannadigas also.

I do not disagree or agree based on chauvinist considerations, it is because I believe the facts either do not support or do, any particular contention. I'm always open to be convinced otherwise.

Previously they learned French as second language, now most of the Europeans are switching to English as preferred second language in school. Only Brazilians don't learn English.

Errr...
Brush up your current affairs a bit.
Brazil, population of 200 million and 15 million speak English..
Versus China.
Population of 1.25 B and ONLY 10 million speak English.
So who is not learning?

Errr...
Brush up your current affairs a bit.
Brazil, population of 200 million and 15 million speak English..
Versus China.
Population of 1.25 B and ONLY 10 million speak English.
So who is not learning?

I am not referring to Asia. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom