What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

While there should be no restriction on which languages should be taught, the onus should be on the students to learn languages they are interested in. CBSE overburdens itself with languages which not many take up. Ex German and French.

In DAV there is Gayatri mantra recitation during prayer and Havan once a week using Ghee and mango twigs.
Ramakrishna Mission schools also have different Vedic mantras like "Sahana Vavatu" shanti mantra which the students have to chant everyday during the morning prayer at school.My personal opinion is that the Govt. of India should encourage the Dayanand Anglo-Vedic College and Management Society and Ramakrishna Mission to open more school branches throughout the length and breadth of this country.These schools play an important part in imparting the ancient culture and heritage of the Indian Civilization in the minds of the young students making them conscious of the rich heritage of this country and ultimately making them proud citizens of India:-)

tH

Bhai, mere aap toh dekh lo kaha ki unki maslaa jaa rahi hai? aur apna?
I don't get what you are trying to say ... but I studied sanskrit during my school days along with ved path .. was never interested into it. Can't remember sh!t from those days. Had I had genuine interest would have loved it.

Not every student intends to take up ancient linguistics as a career option, why not give students a choice to take their own decision rather than imposing on them. I believe the students and their parents are well enough capable to think about what's good for themselves.

@ranjeet
So, You follow a theory that Education should be only commercial and not knowledgeable. Then we don't need history, Moral Science and Physical education either. Also, My opinion is that Class 1 to 10 there can't be option chosen by Students as they are not matured enough to chose the right subject.

I have seen that rant multiple times, and as a source, all they can come up with is some random blogpost. I have seen people claiming Lanka and the flying chariots, but Atlantis is a myth to them. The Vimanika sharstra has been debunked. The same bigoted western education you're cursing, is responsible for the rise of the west, while Indians werelost deciphering Vedas. When people have Cancer, they go for chemotherapy, a western product, than in Baba Ramdev's ashram.

Cancer is not a new disease. It existed even before these machines came into existence. Do you even know charaka's oath came into existence at least 2 centuries prior to Hippocratic Oath. Just because you dont know something does not make it a Myth.

we dont have a certifying agency for Native Medicine and the reason for it is quote simple. The billion dollar Pharma industry would crash if done so.

English medicines can never cure diseases, it can only quarantine. Read Dr. Hegde's Articles to know more.

unfortunately it had it's on psychological impact on the brain .. can't stand one thing for too long.
I know how it feels to change your school frequently:(.I changed at least 5 schools during my school days.At last got stuck in a Ramakrishna Mission residential school where i spent 5 years of my valuable school life chanting Vedic mantras and wearing dhoti at least twice a day during the morning and the evening prayers:p:

yahi toh scam hai ji .. sab mile hue hai !!!
R e Bhai yehi toh humare P.D.F. ki mahima hain jaha ek Kashmiri Pandit aur ek UP wale ko bhi Bangali ati hain aur ek Bangali bhi ussi tarah Hindi bol sakta hain:D.PDF toh pura ekdam "Unity in diversity" ki prateek bann gayi hain internet mein:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom