What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Europeans are themselves learning English as the second language. Since Indians are very proficient in English, learning a second language is not of much help.
Yes they are and dont forget the Chinese they want to ape the Americans, they will pay you 1000 yuan extra if you can teach their kids in American Accent. The Chinese still have this Inferiority complex VS Americans, while we don't thats our Democracy/strength.There is no original or radical thought in chinese its all controlled by CCP :)
We made NAM even while Pakistan was overtly taking support of USA!
Infact USA is very interested in India more than Pakistan.Why? because of our knowledge.,they only discovered Yoga now.
Does Pakistan look like a democracy to you? :)

not used in every day conversation or in any literary sense but has been reduced to silly genitals measuring contest (depending on who wants to rise to the heights of it or get into the depth of it) learn it on your own spare time and expense, no monetary value/reward unless you want to start your own Sanskrit classes in Pakistan. :p:

You are inciting cultural invasion of Pakistan by misleading him fighting 9th generation war. :lol::lol:

Yes they are and dont forget the Chinese they want to ape the Americans, they will pay you 1000 yuan extra if you can teach their kids in American Accent. The Chinese still have this Inferiority complex VS Americans, while we don't thats our Democracy/strength.
We made NAM even while Pakistan was overtly taking support of USA!
Infact USA is very interested in India more than Pakistan.Why? because of our knowledge.,they only discovered Yoga now.
Does Pakistan look like a democracy to you? :)

Chinese English accent is extremely difficult to comprehend.

Does Sanskrit serve any apparent purpose in the 21st century, rather than just preserving the old heritage.

Does Sanskrit serve any apparent purpose in the 21st century, rather than just preserving the old heritage.

Sanskrit is the Language of Science and learning it once again would take India to the forefront of science in the modern world.

Nakhre bandh karmiya kitne
Europeans are themselves learning English as the second language. Since Indians are very proficient in English, learning a second language is not of much help.
That is why i say we need not learn something new. we should learn Sanskrit and i am a South indian saying it, Those who want to abstain are missing a source of knowledge.
I seek Knowledge be it from anywhere.
When they try to make connections, SANSKRIT, will help.

It can be a d!ck measuring contest between BJP ruled states .. other than that no apparent reason.
on a serious note ... I think it would be good to maintain a certain degree of connection with the past. but Gurukuls can help in it. No need to make it compulsory but this piece of news doesn't also makes it mandatory it justs promoting Sanskrit along with regional languages.

It does for Hindu rituals and helps to understand old ancient scripts.

Not every student intends to take up ancient linguistics as a career option, why not give students a choice to take their own decision rather than imposing on them. I believe the students and their parents are well enough capable to think about what's good for themselves.

@ranjeet

Nakhre bandh karmiya kitne

That is why i say we need not learn something new. we should learn Sanskrit and i am a South indian saying it, Those who want to abstain are missing a source of knowledge.
I seek Knowledge be it from anywhere.
When they try to make connections, SANSKRIT, will help.
one learn things when it comes from heart .. making it compulsory would mean people will be BSing through the course.

Sanskrit is the Language of Science and learning it once again would take India to the forefront of science in the modern world.

Physics, chemistry, mathematics does. If you want to stay in your own deluded world, you're welcome to do so, but that doesn't give your onus to impose it on others.

Back
Top Bottom