What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Sala sara mood kharab kar diya wo Candy crush ka naam leke. Is Candy crush ne bahut ladai lagwayi hai hum pati patni ke beech.
pati patni hi nahi sab ke beech iski wajah se jhut baje hue hai.

So what, Chardassa had a Hindu Sanskrit name Pushakalavati. ;) BTW you learned to pronounce the correct name of Panini instead of Pinini. :lol:

What is chardassa?i don't want to stretch the discussion further,but hindu word was alien to charsada during panini era

What is chardassa?i don't want to stretch the discussion further,but hindu word was alien to charsada during panini era

You guys need to restore the original names of Takshashila, Purushpura and Pushkalavati. ;)

how is arabic was for man kind when after following the religion for more than centuries a healthy amount of people cant understand it.

«كَانَ النَّبِيُّ يُبْعَثُ إِلى قَوْمِهِ خَاصَّةً، وَبُعِثْتُ إِلَى النَّاسِ عَامَّة»

(A Prophet used to be sent to his people, but I was sent to all mankind.)

Panini considered himself belonging to the land of Bharat and follower of Sanatan Dharma(i.e. Hinduism). during his time your ancestors lived somewhere on the other side of Suleiman Mountains. ;)

«كَانَ النَّبِيُّ يُبْعَثُ إِلى قَوْمِهِ خَاصَّةً، وَبُعِثْتُ إِلَى النَّاسِ عَامَّة»

(A Prophet used to be sent to his people, but I was sent to all mankind.)
had you not translated in english I would have missed his message !!!

Panini considered himself belonging to the land of Bharat and follower of Sanatan Dharma(i.e. Hinduism). during his time your ancestors lived somewhere on the other side of Suleiman Mountains. ;)

lol,panini never followed hinduism,instead his work was only for the local

@farhan_9909 you are going against ideology of Pakistan, you shouldn't be claiming anything that came before Muhammad Bin Qasim and after him not anything that has a Hindu or a Buddhist connection. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bharat and Jambudweepa are both ancient, the former most popular. Peshawar, Rawalpindi or Charsadda aren't ancient names.

So does india,and this is the reason we recommand "India" or even a city name based off pakistani identity should be changed.

Jambudweepa sound better than india,you should have no problem changing it

I was in icse, till 10th Class, i came to Intermediate of AP(10+2) i chose Sanskrit i asked my mother should i chose hindi or sanskrit or telugu?She told me to take up Sanskrit and frankly it was very good. I learnt a European language,Romanian well enough,Italian i can understand Spanish,German, Why because my Sanskrit helped me link those words.

"Take up Sanskrit people", You can make links with every goddamn European languages, other than Mandarin or simplified Chinese etc.
Even that can be learned with a effort.
Main problem lies with Chinese language is Characters, There are no ABCD, there are only Characters and one cannot be equated to another, its the same like Eskimos have many meanings for ICE!

What will german language give you? its a small country, i will say almost whole of EUROPE would fit in India.That's how TINY they are we got the land and young population.
Is India seriously comparing itself to all these european nations, i say to them come tread in my shoes if not shut the f*ck up and stop giving us sermons!

Back
Top Bottom