What's new

Sikhs were massacred in 1984 even in Indian President Pratibha Patil’s cons

Indians don't understand what it is to be a Punjabi. Our land got separated. Sikhs were the people my forefathers used to be friends and live with, so why shouldn't I care? I have many Sikh friends in NYC too.

so you were Opposed to Partition !! you should come back to India

can Indian government give us what we deserve which is justice? we are not even asking for compensation but douchebags who killed my people still serve in our corrupt and useless gov't i want them to be behind bars at the very least we deserve that after all we have done for India we are not even allowed this one thing.

so you were Opposed to Partition !! you should come back to India

Why so some Hindu Extremist scumbags can tear down my holy places? Thanks but no Thanks. I love Pakistan, and my only interest in India is Punjab. My gandmother's village was Jalandar, and paternal grandmother's village Gurdaspur.

Indians don't understand what it is to be a Punjabi. Our land got separated. Sikhs were the people my forefathers used to be friends and live with, so why shouldn't I care? I have many Sikh friends in NYC too.

Then you should be proud of the Sikhs that are few in number, but have powerful posts and are well off compared to the rest of India.

If you really cared about Sikhs or Punjabis in India. The marriage act is the last thing you would be worried about.

Why so some Hindu Extremist scumbags can tear down my holy places? Thanks but no Thanks. I love Pakistan, and my only interest in India is Punjab. My gandmother's village was Jalandar, and paternal grandmother's village Gurdaspur.

Please save it..

Every time I go back to Kerala, I haven't seen one Hindu threaten my families right to practice their religion.

Ok...your Choice Mate...i thought You are Tired of living there...hence you are getting frustrated...My good Advice to you...Its been 65 Years Since Partition of India...what happens here is None of your concern...and there is None of our concern...Live with it

Ok...your Choice Mate...i thought You are Tired of living there...hence you are getting frustrated...My good Advice to you...Its been 65 Years Since Partition of India...what happens here is None of your concern...and there is None of our concern...Live with it

If that's the logic what are you doing on a Pakistani forum?

Sikhs are safer in India than Pakistan with the threat of beheading and kidnap#

There are between 20,000 and 30,000 Sikhs in Pakistan, however their numbers are dwindling, as fear of persecution by the Taliban is causing a surge in emigration to other countries

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Sikhism_in_Pakistan

Man after Partition, we should have all learned our lesson.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

This is 'Open Forum' !! Read forum Rules Again ! you Didn't Understand what i Said

Exactly sir! Exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
can Indian government give us what we deserve which is justice? we are not even asking for compensation but douchebags who killed my people still serve in our corrupt and useless gov't i want them to be behind bars at the very least we deserve that after all we have done for India we are not even allowed this one thing.

It was not a communal riot, instead it was crime done by political party. My Grandparent saved many sikhs life in Bihar. He was RSS member.

Justice: our judicial system is little slow, We are trying to make it more accountable. And yes I trust on Him, justice will be delivered. And more over Congressi killed my ppl as well, Sikhs are very much "our" ppl.

I know its difficult to forget and forgive, but some time we need to "move on", Its the time to move on. If we keep itching old scar, it will grow into wound.

It was not a communal riot, instead it was crime done by political party. My Grandparent saved many sikhs life in Bihar. He was RSS member.

Justice: our judicial system is little slow, We are trying to make it more accountable. And yes I trust on Him, justice will be delivered. And more over Congressi killed my ppl as well, Sikhs are very much "our" ppl.

I know its difficult to forget and forgive, but some time we need to "move on", Its the time to move on. If we keep itching old scar, it will grow into wound.

would you move on if it was your father that was beaten by brutes with tire irons then set on fire with petrol and a lit match? its easy for those unaffected to say but those who lost their family members or had their family member raped its not.

Eh video dekh ke mera teh dil kharab ho gya. Vicharay be-ghuna lokha nal ina zulam kita gya si.

BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee himself intervened at a couple of places to help the Sikh taxi drivers.

Any true Hindu would never hurt a Sikh man it is aganist dharma all thoe drunken mobs of congress workers will get punished when they die.

would you move on if it was your father that was beaten by brutes with tire irons then set on fire with petrol and a lit match? its easy for those unaffected to say but those who lost their family members or had their family member raped its not.

So what is the option??? "Eye for an Eye?".

Back
Top Bottom