What's new

Sikhs were massacred in 1984 even in Indian President Pratibha Patil’s cons

Well all I can say is I'm glad we have our Pakistan. I feel bad for the Sikhs though. They should make Punjab an autonomous region in India.

U don't have to fell bad for us dear, we are Indian first then Sikh. We are as patriot as any other patriotic Hindu. BTW keep on crying crocodile tears

I am a sikh and I don't agree with his separate Khalistan movement.

nor do i but compensation to those innocents who were injured or to the families of the dead in op bluestar and the sikh riots would be good along with the Anandpur resolution becoming a act in parliament

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

U don't have to fell bad for us dear, we are Indian first then Sikh. We are as patriot as any other patriotic Hindu. BTW keep on crying crocodile tears

agreed but we are human first then Indians then Sikhs then everything else comes after that.

If you're happy, then that makes us happy as well. Sikhs in my country are very happy too so good luck.

Well all I can say is I'm glad we have our Pakistan. I feel bad for the Sikhs though. They should make Punjab an autonomous region in India.
Go to a sikh and tell him to break punjab out off india once you do this make sure you have 911 in speed dial

My taiji is a sikh she still holds the scar on her forhead though she has forgiven them but let me tell she killed 2 guys who tried to hurt my brother if any one and i mean any one tries to hurt this nation and us silhs are the first one to stand to hell with those bastard hindus who killed the sikhs to hell with the govt who gave such orders

Am a hindu and i speak from heart those hindus who killed them are just some mofos

Go to a sikh and tell him to break punjab out off india once you do this make sure you have 911 in speed dial

My taiji is a sikh she still holds the scar on her forhead though she has forgiven them but let me tell she killed 2 guys who tried to hurt my brother if any one and i mean any one tries to hurt this nation and us silhs are the first one to stand to hell with those bastard hindus who killed the sikhs to hell with the govt who gave such orders

Am a hindu and i speak from heart those hindus who killed them are just some mofos

I'm not saying break Punjab from India rather make it, but make it an autonomous region. Plus Sikhs are the only people I respect from India, but don't forget I am also a Punjabi. I don't fear Sikhs.

the 1984 Sikh riots was carried out by the "secular" congress party secular Hindus attacked Sikhs in Delhi and throughout north India so much for being "secular" any Sikh in the Khangress party is a traitor along with Pappe Singh

nor do i but compensation to those innocents who were injured or to the families of the dead in op bluestar and the sikh riots would be good along with the Anandpur resolution becoming a act in parliament
Yeah i agree that the government should have given victims compensation much before. after 28 yeras they are giving compensations to victims of 1984 riots. My dad was seriously injured in riots. He was travelling from Meerut to Delhi in car when mobs attacked the car. Thanks to some local hindu people who took him to doctor and saved his life. But we don't need any compensation from govt.

I'm not saying break Punjab from India rather make it, but make it an autonomous region. Plus Sikhs are the only people I respect from India, but don't forget I am also a Punjabi. I don't fear Sikhs.
It never will be create one and make some more later on

the 1984 Sikh riots was carried out by the "secular" congress party secular Hindus attacked Sikhs in Delhi and throughout north India so much for being "secular" any Sikh in the Khangress party is a traitor along with Pappe Singh

So your congress personally went to rape their women, and burn their houses? I don't believe it. And what was the motive for Congress to support such a thing?

Iam a shatriya we fought muslim invaders with our sikh brothers hell i cant even stand if someone makes a joke on them sick of those indians who do it

So much for being secular...

So your congress personally went to rape their women, and burn their houses? I don't believe it. And what was the motive for Congress to support such a thing?
I respect indra gandi only for the 1971 war rest she was a fcuked up PM she came with brutal force to crack down the movement after that she was killed by a sikh body guard then those kangresi scums came out on the street those chu%.%\< started this

Indira Gandhi was beautifully killed by Shaheed Satwant and Beant Singh the Congress party orchestrated the Sikh riots as payback the use of voter lists to target Sikhs and their homes is proof of this

muslim invaders with our sikh brothers

Do you know in SIkh religion they hold Muslims is very high esteem? Perhaps you talking about certain races, such as Jatts or Gujjars.

i dont understand why you keep saying "hindus", "hindus" etc....at that time hindus comprised 84% of population..so naturally every political party except perhaps muslim league will have majority hindu members....that doesnt mean it was hindu vs sikh riots...do you call a congress vs communist political clash a hindu vs hindu clash..no...what happened in 1984 was a political massacre with congress men of all religions - remeber jagdish tytler is a christian - killed sikhs....it was actually the bjp and rss which risked their lives and saved many sikhs from congress goons in 1984...

all those who killed sikhs the sikhs in that riots are mofos..no need to specify one particular religions...similarly in the same vein all those khalistani terrorists who killed inoocent sikhs and hindus in puunjab are also mofos...

Back
Top Bottom