What's new

Sikhs were massacred in 1984 even in Indian President Pratibha Patil’s cons

Indira Gandhi was beautifully killed by Shaheed Satwant and Beant Singh the Congress party orchestrated the Sikh riots as payback the use of voter lists to target Sikhs and their homes is proof of this

My mother friend Manjit Kaur was very happy. She finally got the vengence she wanted for murder of her mother and brother.

Do you know in SIkh religion they hold Muslims is very high esteem? Perhaps you taking about certain races, such as Jatts or Gujjars.
Eh what read more silhs fought out the muslim invaders

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

i dont understand why you keep saying "hindus", "hindus" etc....at that time hindus comprised 84% of population..so naturally every political party except perhaps muslim league will have majority hindu members....that doesnt mean it was hindu vs sikh riots...do you call a congress vs communist political clash a hindu vs hindu clash..no...what happened in 1984 was a political massacre with congress men of all religions - remeber jagdish tytler is a christian - killed sikhs....

all those who killed sikhs the sikhs in that riots are mofos..no need to specify one particular religions...similarly in the same vein all those khalistani terrorists who killed inoocent sikhs and hindus in puunjab are also mofos...
am a hindu to i dont care about those who did it am hlad they will die soon

Eh what read more silhs fought out the muslim invaders

Sikh religion basis was to create harmony between different religions like Muslims and Hindus. Thier babas gurus, some of them were Sufi Muslims.

am a hindu to i dont care about those who did it am hlad they will die soon

who cares about them..no one....my only point was that your post gave the impression that it was a hindu vs sikh clash..no it was not..it was a congress orchestrated clash where congressmen of all religions killed sikhs...

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Sikh religion basis was to create harmony between different religions like Muslims and Hindus. Thier babas gurus, some of them were Sufi Muslims.

lol...who gave you that idea...that harmony thing was called din-e-llahi and was conceptualised by akbar...

Congress is the secular party afte rall the Hindu nationalists helped protect Sikhs during the 84 riots whereas the "secular" party was targeting my brothers and sisters we Sikhs don't want Khalistan or crocodile tears all we want is justice Jagdish Tytler Kamal Nath and Sajjan Kumar deserve to be locked in solitary confinement for life at the very least in my view they should be hung up by their thumbs and then have a Jawan shoot of their limbs and body parts one by one with a anti material rifle.

wrong. Sikh religion was created by Guru Nanak who stressed the importance of one supreme god (ek Onkar) and peace among humans irregardless of religion caste or creed, and universal brotherhood.

wrong. Sikh religion was created by Guru Nanak who stressed the importance of one supreme god (ek Onkar) and peace among humans irregardless of religion caste or creed, and universal brotherhood.

I'm no expert so relax.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Anyways you SIkhs have to get married under the label of Hindus in India. In Pakistan we let them put down Sikh rather than Hindu.

I'm no expert so relax.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Anyways you SIkhs have to get married under the label of Hindus in India. In Pakistan we let them put down Sikh rather than Hindu.

Yeah so what is ur point

Yeah so what is ur point

What money will your government give to those people that were attacked, if they can not even do a simple thing like this?

I'm no expert so relax.

A sikh act is coming up my dear And we hindus and sikhs are not much different from each other

We may not make claims that we are secular, but we treat our minorities fairly well.

Last edited by a moderator:
What money will your government give to those people that were attacked, if they can not even do a simple thing like this?

Why are you trying to cause some tension over silly things?<---- (As if you really care anyways.) Why do you over look the over all respect and honor such a small population gets in India??

I mean they're like 20 million out of a billion people and don't you see them in pretty much everything mainstream in India??

I wouldn't give a damn if Christians came under the Hindu marriage act. These things are silly, but if there is a large demand to change it, they should.

Why are you trying to cause some tension over silly things?<---- (As if you really care anyways.) Why do you over look the over all respect and honor such a small population gets in India??

I mean they're like 20 million out of a billion people and don't you see them in pretty much everything mainstream in India??

I wouldn't give a damn if Christians came under the Hindu marriage act. These things are silly, but if there is a large demand to change it, they should.

Indians don't understand what it is to be a Punjabi. Our land got separated. Sikhs were the people my forefathers used to be friends and live with, so why shouldn't I care? I have many Sikh friends in NYC too.

Back
Top Bottom