What's new

Sikhs in Canada vote in a Referendum for Khalistan - Sep 2022 .

🤣🤣🤣🤣 What are you talking about, Bangladesh is a independent Muslim state, as per partition, they are as ruthless against Hindus as we are🤣🤣

USA?????? You mean one of the country's we screwed over in Afghanistan???? We are an independent state

The people of Pakistan have been here for thousands of years
The Indus valley civilization was here over 8000 years ago, this land and people are ancient, Pakistan is simply our modern independent Muslim state

We broke India to create these states and Indian Muslims are realising how stupid they were to trust in one India for all, partition is happening across India as we speak and hindutva will force new Pakistan's to be created inside india

The exact reasons why India was torn apart 70 years ago are recurring Infront of your face you joker, partition is happening internally in India NOW, economic boycott between people's is already under way,

People are pulling apart into their own areas,and hindutva poison is doing exactly what Jinnah said it would

Last year you vishavagurus lost 5 MILLION people to COVID because of your own stupidity, that's a HOLOCAUST we haven't lost that many in 70 years and you are talking about death😂😂😂
India is a utter divided communal shithole

You are hilarious! :p:. I can understand your pain. While you search your inner self for some wisdom. Can you also search for Jinnah's speech to the constituent assembly in it's entirety? 1st reason why Pakistan is the Islamo-Jihadi shithole it is.
By the way, I didn't even go into FATF.

I repeat you are not our equal in any way whatsoever.

Nothing will happen because Hindus form a sizable chunk in Punjab. Lastly, will sikh like their temples across India desecrated and destroyed? If Khalistan takes any pace, Sikhs will face genocide, loss of property and destruction of all their temples across India.

Why will anyone do that? Which is better? Having access to market in entire India or just punjab? Will Sikhs like to see Nanded saab desecrated and destroyed? Or Daata Bandee Chhod? Sikhs are wise people. They know which side of the bread has butter.

BTW, here is the results of Khalistan in news search.... Only highlighted one is from Canadian media.
View attachment 880746

:rofl:

You do know Toronto is in Canada?

Sikhs can seek Khalistan in Brompton or Surrey. They are welcome.
Not to mention Khalistan if ever even in the wildest dreams happen then it will be an ordinary landlocked state like Nepal who will always be begging for sea access to either India or Pakistan....

They have better chance in making canada khalistan.
Sixer.... Dhoni style...

I never once felt this khalistan movement is based on anything substantial or even real. I wonder how these people think success is even remotely realistic.

Sikhs are way too well integrated into all aspects of Indian politics, armed forces, government/bureaucracy and economy. It would be similar to India attacking itself.

This isn’t 1984.
They must be getting paid to participate in rallies..... just a show off and nothing real...

I mean you are 3k/month house rent, did I mention it?
Not any more. I own my house. 1.7 million dollars.

Except that we all watched 5 million Indians die only last year, the studies are fine, your just the typical bakht who goes into hysterical denial
Interestingly, if we go by these Wild Estimates, Pakistan has not done any better either.

Pakistan excess deaths lower estimate : 380K (7 times = 2.76 million)
India excess death centra estimate : 1.68 million

Pakistan excess deaths central estimate : 850K (7 times = 5.9 million)
India excess death centra estimate : 6.5 million

Upper estimate Pakistan : 1.37 million (7 times = 9.6 millions)
Upper estimate India : 9.08 million

In proportion to population (India has 7 times people as Pakistan), Pakistan has done more or less as bad as India.

From lancelet : https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(21)02796-3/fulltext#tbl1

India excess mortality rate : 152·5 (138.6 to 163.3)
Pakistan excess mortality rate : 152.6 (114.3 to 194.7)

Last edited:

Interestingly, if we go by these Wild Estimates, Pakistan has not done any better either.

In proportion to population (India has 7 times people as Pakistan), Pakistan has done more or less as bad as India.

From lancelet : https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(21)02796-3/fulltext#tbl1

Why are you fighting this😂😂🤣. Why this denial for a HOLOCAUST of your own people

You disgrace the millions of Indian dead and let that clown Modi off the hook for what????

Denial doesn't help you

Please stop with the facts. Numbers and things hurt these clowns.

And good luck explaining invalid extrapolation model WHO used to illiterates.

Khalistan is a lost cause. There is no real push from the Sikh Punjabis of india. The ones making the most noise are the Sikh diaspora of UK, Canada, Australia and US.

It's strange there is Pakistani support for Khalistan as a bigger chunk of Pakistan is also claimed by Khalistan.

All states in India are semi - autonomous. The ones that aren't are called union territories.

There are only 10 completely autonomous districts in India and they belong in these 4 states (Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura)
What is the sample size ? How many sikhs participated in this refrendum ?
losers!! doesnt seem to have any other work, India could handle and almost neutralize kashmir issue and these idiots sitting in Canada and dreaming for something called khalistan which is dead and buried topic....Indian Sikhs are highly intergral part of India, they will always remain so.
No and they do not want one.

The biggest blow to Khalistan cause occurred in 1989 with blowing up of a flight just outside of UK.

Khalistan is a terrorist movement. If a terror group is conducting anti India activity in Canada then India will certainly use diplomatic channels to pressurize Canada.

He said Khalistan Movement is aimed at liberating Punjab from Indian occupation and granting rights to the people, especially to the Sikh community.

He said Sikhs for Justice is organizing referendum to apprise the World conscience about voice of the Sikh people and how Indian oppressive regime is strangulating their human rights.

He said around 400,000 Sikh people participated in the referendum in UK and voted in favour of an independent State of Khalistan.

As i said many times that United Kingdom is giving platform for Anti India Activities !!!
We are a democracy, so people are free to have their own opinion about such things. Doesn't means we should imprison them for that. Just like we don't imprison or stop those few Scottish people who think scotland should be independent. You guys should act like a democracy as well, not just in name.. else how us your regime any different from China's? Lol

Back
Top Bottom