What's new

Sikhs were massacred in 1984 even in Indian President Pratibha Patil’s cons

it makes me sick to my stomach that we may have a murderer for a president :hitwall:
She's the biggest dumbass president that this country has ever had! No personality, no nothing! Cocooned in a saree you can't even see her darn face....but that's a good thing because she makes me sick!

And she's the 'Supreme Commander' of the 4th largest Army in the world? Jeeeez! Now how bad can that get? :tdown:

Pakistanis once again desparately trying to justify the partition, i say save it guys, be content with what you are and what you have!

Pakistanis once again desparately trying to justify the partition, i say save it guys, be content with what you are and what you have!

We have to put up with crocodile tears. Like they really care about Dalits, Christians, Sikhs, Maoist, you name it. Just save it..:disagree:

We have to put up with crocodile tears. Like they really care about Dalits, Christians, Sikhs, Maoist, you name it. Just save it..

Yes you are the ones that truly care like Golden Temple, Babri Mosque Demolition, and Gujrat riots. Would you like a cookie sir?

Yes you are the ones that truly care like Golden Temple, Babri Mosque Demolition, and Gujrat riots. Would you like a cookie sir?

The same could be said for Pakistan but thats a whole diffrent debate

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

PAKISTANIS ATTACK 30 HINDU TEMPLES - NYTimes.com

We all know after Babri how many Hindu temples were attacked in Pakistan :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
no not an eye for an eye rather punish the guilty and protect the innocents.

Trust me we too want the same. We too want that tytelor and sajjan kumar must get the life imprisonment. 1984 is as black for us as for you. I was born and brought up in a Sikh vicinity, My grandfather was on higher post of RSS, In our city not a single sikh was touched in 1984.

My grandfather and his team used to guard the city during nights... It was petty crime done by kongtress Bas%%%% to appease there Master (Gandhy Dynasty).

Yep you Indians are the champions of Justice. :woot:

If you guys think that bloodshed of partition was one-sided then you must be delusional. Today Sikhs from India come to Pakistan without any problems and feel completely at home.

If you guys think that bloodshed of partition was one-sided then you must be delusional. Today Sikhs from India come to Pakistan without any problems and feel completely at home.

Thats why so many Sikhs and Hindus want to leave for India?

After beheading, Pakistani Sikhs want to flee to India

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Yes, everything is totally rosely for minorities in Pakistan, right? Give me a break dude.

Yep you Indians are the champions of Justice.

Who said?

Justice is painfully slow in India for Hindus, Muslims, etc.

You can see how minorities live in Pakistan compared to India and why they want to move

Dude stop trolling. Golden temple had to be cleared out. Just like the Red Mosque in Islamabad, or the Al-Masjid al-Ḥarām in Mecca.

Thats why so many Sikhs and Hindus want to leave for India?

Dude did you even watch the video? They fled Swat valley so this means they want to go to India? :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Dude stop trolling. Golden temple had to be cleared out. Just like the Red Mosque in Islamabad, or the Grand Mosque in Mecca.

My intent was never to troll. Your countrymen over here are accusing me of crying crocodile tears.

Dude did you even watch the video? They fled Swat valley so this means they want to go to India? :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

My intent was never to troll. Your countrymen over here are accusing me of crying crocodile tears.

Many Sikhs and Hindus have left Pakistan for India and other countries their numbers continue to fall how many Sikhs left now in Pakistan? 20,000 or 30,000 max

Back
Top Bottom