What's new

Sikhs were massacred in 1984 even in Indian President Pratibha Patil’s cons

For my mates ----
Hindus role in terrorism in Punjab
Punjab Terrorism: Truth Still Uncovered

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

For my mates ----

Why you giving one sided links i can post on how Hindus were butchered in Punjab by Sikhs

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

In 1987, 32 Hindus were pulled out of the bus and shot, near Lalru in Punjab by Sikh militants. According to Human Rights Watch "In the beginning on the 1980s, Sikh separatists in Punjab attacked non-Sikhs in the state,.

Why you giving one sided links i can post on how Hindus were butchered in Punjab by Sikhs

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

In 1987, 32 Hindus were pulled out of the bus and shot, near Lalru in Punjab by Sikh militants. According to Human Rights Watch "In the beginning on the 1980s, Sikh separatists in Punjab attacked non-Sikhs in the state,.
i know dear... what i want to say terrorism have no face...everyone is culprit here

For my mates ----

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

For my mates ----

guys, let's not indulge in this tribalism mentality. Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs are brothers who have/do live in harmony in most of India. It is outsiders with their own interests who try and divide and rule and cast doubt and suspicion.

Let's not forget that Sikhs have defended those who can't defend themselves for centuries including Hindus. One of the founding members of the Sikh religion included:

A group of Kashmiri Pandits (Kashmiri Hindu Brahmins), approached Guru Tegh Bahadur and asked for help. They, on the advice of the Guru, told the Mughal authorities that they would willingly embrace Islam if Guru Tegh Bahadur, did the same.[2][3]
Orders of the arrest of the Guru were issued by Aurangzeb, who was in present day North West Frontier Province of Pakistan subduing Pushtun rebellion. The Guru was arrested at a place called Malikhpur near Anandpur after he had departed from Anandpur for Delhi. Before departing he nominated his son, Gobind Rai (Guru Gobind Singh) as the next Sikh Guru.
He was arrested, along with some of his followers, Bhai Dayala, Bhai Mati Das and Bhai Sati Das by Nur Muhammad Khan of the Rupnagar police post at the village Malikhpur Rangharan, in Ghanaula Parganah, and sent to Sirhind the following day. The Faujdar (Governor) of Sirhind, Dilawar Khan, ordered him to be detained in Bassi Pathana and reported the news to Delhi. His arrest was made in July 1675 and he was kept in custody for over three months. He was then cast in an iron cage and taken to Delhi in November 1675.
The Guru was put in chains and ordered to be tortured until he would accept Islam. When he could not be persuaded to abandon his faith to save himself from persecution, he was asked to perform some miracles to prove his divinity. On his refusal, Guru Tegh Bahadur was beheaded in public at Chandni Chowk on 24 November 1675. Guru Ji is also known as "Hind Di Chadar" i.e. "the shield of India", suggesting that to save Hinduism, Guru Ji gave his life.
[edit]Notable events

Guru Tegh Bahadur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i know dear... what i want to say terrorism have no face...everyone is culprit here

So why post hindu's role? when it was the act of a few mad men and in Punjab it was the security forces not hindus

As did many Hindu's save Sikhs in 1984 even our old PM Vajpayee, because no true Hindu will ever hurt let alone kill another innocent person same for Sikhs because our religion does not permit it.

As did many Hindu's save Sikhs in 1984 even our old PM Vajpayee, because no true Hindu will ever hurt let alone kill another innocent person same for Sikhs because our religion does not permit it.
that's true for Sikhs , muslim and all other true religious people

We may not make claims that we are secular, but we treat our minorities fairly well.
yaar tum apni majority ko sambhal nai paa rahe ho..baat karte ho minorities ki..hai kitni waha minority care to explain...if you are that much care taking minorities count should go up..rather going down..so stop BSing here ..

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Why so some Hindu Extremist scumbags can tear down my holy places? Thanks but no Thanks. I love Pakistan, and my only interest in India is Punjab. My gandmother's village was Jalandar, and paternal grandmother's village Gurdaspur.
yea we can see that.:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know in SIkh religion they hold Muslims is very high esteem? Perhaps you talking about certain races, such as Jatts or Gujjars.
huh..thats y a mughal emperor killed our 5th guru GURU ARJAN SINGH:angry:...dude give me a single reason to not to kick ur a$$

when i said Hindus used and abused us i am referring to how the 9th guru Tegh Bahadur died for the Hindus and after many more sacrifices from the Sikhs the 84 genocide happens to us.

Abingody sums up my thoughts and feelings but the Sikh community does not want crocodile tears or fake promises we want justice and shame on the ignorant Indian members i have read posts that make me think you all consider those inside the golden temple during blue star to be weapon wielding Bhindrawale henchmen well news flash the day blue star was launched was the day of the 5th guru Arjun dev's martyrdom obviously a plethora of pilgrims was there that fateful day. which is why many Sikhs believe the operation was launched to inflict maximum damage on our religion and people.

when i said Hindus used and abused us i am referring to how the 9th guru Tegh Bahadur died for the Hindus and after many more sacrifices from the Sikhs the 84 genocide happens to us.

Abingody sums up my thoughts and feelings but the Sikh community does not want crocodile tears or fake promises we want justice and shame on the ignorant Indian members i have read posts that make me think you all consider those inside the golden temple during blue star to be weapon wielding Bhindrawale henchmen well news flash the day blue star was launched was the day of the 5th guru Arjun dev's martyrdom obviously a plethora of pilgrims was there that fateful day. which is why many Sikhs believe the operation was launched to inflict maximum damage on our religion and people.

dude i cant say about the past generation...being a Hindu I personally want to see those scumbags hanged till death..bt that seems far from reality with the current govt setup..

Operation Blue Star was not required at all. It was callous Indira Gandhi who was responsible for this. I wonder if a terrorist hide in Taj Mahal then should Govt. orders army to attack Taj Mahal with Tanks and Mortars? In Operation Blue Star the congress govt. did exactly that. Golden temple is the most sacred place for Sikhism. Sikhism was born because of Muslim atrocities. It was sikhs who saved Hindus during bloody partition of 1947. The Indira Gandhi and Congress Govt. are the main culprit for loss of thousands innocent lives.

Dont ever say hindus abused then you are talking about 1 billion of the world's people

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom