What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't the Sikhs arm themselves in 1984, in self-defence?

I thought Sikhs were supposed to be the "martial" type, surely they could have seen off the National Congress thugs if they were armed.

Because China wasn't there to help them. :azn:

You made it a Religious war, and You enjoy it dont you?? The operation Blue star was Commanded By "Kuldip Singh Brar" and Operation Black Thunder was commanded by Kanwar Pal Singh Gill .....

It was an Indian Military Operation, not any Hindu muslim, or Hindu Sikh Clash....

these are odd people. they don't represent the general sikh thinking. most sikhs do not agree with operation bluestar or an attack on the temple.

Pakistan should provide moral and diplomatic support to the Sikh victims of Indian State Sponsored Terrorism.

Pakistan should provide moral and diplomatic support to the Sikh victims of Indian State Sponsored Terrorism.

yes indeed Pakistan tried that.The Sikh militants were provided arms and ammunition through the porous borders.
When the army finally finished their operation in the Golden temple they are literally taken aback by the kind of weapons found there.Grenades,assault rifles like the Type-56(Chinese copy of AK-47),even rocket propelled grenades.All these are military grade equipments and mostly of Chinese or Russian origin.There was no way that the Khalistani militants could acquire these by themselves.

Take a look at the video :

Last edited by a moderator:
yes indeed Pakistan tried that.The Sikh militants were provided arms and ammunition through the porous borders.
When the army finally finished their operation in the Golden temple they are literally taken aback by the kind of weapons found there.Grenades,assault rifles like the Type-56(Chinese copy of AK-47),even rocket propelled grenades.All these are military grade equipments and mostly of Chinese or Russian origin.There was no way that the Khalistani militants could acquire these by themselves.

Take a look at the video :

All these weapons are available in the black-market. You are trying to make them look like WMD! The bottom line is, when people want liberation from tyranny they will always find help in this world, there's no point whining about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the Indian posters here moved on from the event where at least 5 thousand Sikhs were butchered. Mention 26/11 these posters will say " we will never forget nor will ever move on from Indian 9/11. "

Bunch of woosy hypocrats.

Sent from my iphone.

All the Indian posters here moved on from the event where at least 5 thousand Sikhs were butchered. Mention 26/11 these posters will say " we will never forget nor will ever move on from Indian 9/11. "

Bunch of woosy hypocrats.

Sent from my iphone.

This thread is about the temple siege and not the riots.

Well I think Indian Seikhs need a new home land I mean Seikhs are not even Indian they are more civilized cultured truck drivers and army people and real estate agents

If Siekhs removed their economic input into India I think India`s GDP will shrink by 25% they make alot of money deposits

Ah yes, those amazingly racist Singh posters. :lol:

I guess that is why they get so much respect from you guys. :azn:
Man the cry baby mentality!!
Dude u wasted u r life being born in china!!!
u r only getting world class education nothing more!!

U should have been born in Pakistan!!
there i am sure some mullah would have utilized u r "love" for India in much better manner.:wave:

Man the cry baby mentality!!
Dude u wasted u r life being born in china!!!
u r only getting world class education nothing more!!

U should have been born in Pakistan!!
there i am sure some mullah would have utilized u r "love" for India in much better manner.:wave:

It's easy to wash your hands of responsibility but no Pakistani member encouraged him to take the attitude that he has, it was Indians who changed his mind and made him see the error of thinking India is a friend.

All these weapons are available in the black-market. You are trying to make them look like WMD! The bottom line is, when people want liberation from tyranny they will always find help in this world, there's no point whining about it.

Be rest assured that I am trying to make a rifle look like a rifle only.
Unlike Pakistan or Afghanistan,we dont have a 'gun-culture' in India.We dont have the habit of carrying guns,its rare.Automatic rifles or grenades or RPGs are all military grade weapons and here in they are not easy to get unless someone brought it from the other side of the border.An AK-47,may be,but an RPG or a grenade or MMG,not a chance.

Besides all as described in the video,the guns like the Chinese AK-47 or the Type-56 were found,which are significantly different from the ones that Indian armed forces use.

There was a discontent among a section of the Sikhs in India.It is unfortunate that they chose violence as the method to do something about it.So,sooner or later action had to be taken against the ultras.
The operation in Golden temple was crude indeed but as it was proved later by the haul of a huge cache or assorted weapons and even manufacturing tools that a cleanup operation was nonetheless needed.Perhaps an operation on a lower scale.

This thread is about the temple siege and not the riots.

Agreed. That didn't stop Indian posters from making off topic remarks.' its sad to see how the Sikhs were taught not to claim about the slaughter while they are in India.

Seikhs cannot possibly get a independent state becasue they do not have sea port

Khalistan is Dead, not even soul left.

In India, Sikhs and Hindus have hardly any difference. Sikh and Hindus are considered same. No one even thinks of also. Both Enjoy same festival, Same religious temples Where majority Sikhs lives even have marriage with Sikhs-Hindus.

This is jealously, why India is not suffering from such problem again. Largest Democracy inviting Jealousy among everyone. Good.

Terrorism was there long back by small section and chapter closed completely by Mr. Gill (Sikh). India's PM is Sikh and no one thinks he is Sikh. Sikh is only 2% Population in India. But no one thinks of because most of the people consider Hindus/Sikhs almost same.

Comparing Decade old Dead Issue with Disaster with other countries is nothing but Jealousy and Frustration. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom