What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GDP of Hong Kong is 30 times higher than India. :azn: One Hong Kong person, produces more output than thirty Indian people.

Do you think I would give up my standard of living, just to go to a "Mullah"?

If anyone needs what you are describing, it is the starving people in India. But instead of going to the "Mullahs", they go to the Naxalites.

Don't you have any other work beside poking nose in matter hour. Do you have only 1 work 24x7. ? Kindly, Indians members ingnore him. He is certfied troller.

Kindly Contribue more in http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/112578-tiananmen-square-anniversary-marked-thousands.html and don't poke nose in which you have 0 IQ and 0 Knowledge. Not too difficult to understand.

Really. Is the GDP of Hong Kong % 1.5 trillion * 30=45 trillion.:lol: That 3 times the economy of USA alone. :rofl:

Kindly Ignore Him. He is the Biggest troller. He don't know what he says. He only Know 1 thing " ALL INDIANS ARE RACISTS"

and If you will reply in same way, colour will change in Pink. He got special status here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can go for a week without an Indian using that word, you'll see less of that. :azn:

The last time I heard it was one minute ago, right here:

It doesn't matter weather you use less or multiple time. 1 time or 100 time doesn't make difference. You already said many times and that is done. A word said means said. Mentality never changes. The moment i will say anything like that even once, Do tell me. But i will never. Because that is not my class.

I would request you not to poke nose in Indian Matters where you have 0 Knowledge and when no one is asking your view.

Put your thought in Various Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, world issues and Chinese Issues.

You don't need to give your opinion on us. You should take care of World Issues and Chinese Issues rather than Issue you can't even understand because to understand such issue, you need to live with that and that is next to impossible. Google search is not the criteria to give opinion. I hope you understand and will act as per.

Thousands of Sikhs murdered, not a single Hindu care about that, but will kill thousand more Sikhs if the Hindu people need to.

you are aware that Arora after serving in the military became quite vocal about Sikh rights, especially post operation bluestar?

Yep...and I dont blame him....

What happened was a hanus crime..

Still doesnt prove that Sikhs are not loyal to their motherland or that Khalistan is being actively pursued within the Indian borders...

why u people argue with him.. he doesn't have aby point to prove... he continues whining that they siad me that and in each and every thread he brings that things.. put him in ur ignore list.. he is not that worthy.

One Hong Kong person, produces more output than thirty Indian people.

Yes. You alone produce more troll posts than thirty Indian members.

Seriously mate, you are pretty annoying. Why don't you go and answer those Vietnam members on that China - Vietnam thread?
I appreciate your hardwork, but please quit spreading hate in each and every Indian related thread.

Thousands of Sikhs murdered, not a single Hindu care about that, but will kill thousand more Sikhs if the Hindu people need to.

Very true. :tup:

They even re-elected the Congress party, after Congress thugs butchered thousands of unarmed Sikh men, women, and children.

You also have more poverty than Africa, more starvation than Africa... and some of the dirtiest cities in the world.

You are boasting about your growth rate, when even Africa is ahead of you? :no:

Whats wrong with you ? I never seen such shameful act by any member of any country. Don't you have any self-esteem ? If no one is interested in talking to you, then why the hell you poking in every Indian thread and giving your view every hour. Does anyone asked for your view ? Why you are so obsessed with Indians ? You can hate, no problem. Hardly matters, But At Least don't derail all thread with off-topic and useless and crap comments. you are insulting yourself.

I don't know why Mods/Admin not taking such action against you even after many such acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom