What's new

Should Rajput Class Destroyers be Transferred to Vietnam and Philliphines

Handing over such potent weapons is sure to be looked upon provocatively and it is not cler whether the VN and PNZ are able to opiate such large and capable ships. Not even the Pakistani navy operates a destroyer and the PakN is larger than the VN and PN.

Who Gives a Jack about PN? :lol:

Such Ships will Keep China confined to the SCS and We can buy more time for Strengthning our Navy.

Yes India should do everything in their power to help other nations like Vietnam and other countries, these countries actually want India to lead the way. The reason is very obvious, India is a peaceful rising giant, while on the other hand these small nations are getting bullied by China.

India needs to take a role with other Asian countries, like Japan, Singapore etc, and then watch China start crying and warning some more.

Yes India should do everything in their power to help other nations like Vietnam and other countries, these countries actually want India to lead the way. The reason is very obvious, India is a peaceful rising giant, while on the other hand these small nations are getting bullied by China.

India needs to take a role with other Asian countries, like Japan, Singapore etc, and then watch China start crying and warning some more.

We can Sell these Ship to Somalia (They can fight with Pirates):lol: and Iran to keep the sea route safe from Pirates :D

Just like less than 2 years ago, no one in India believes J20, you are more than welcome to make an advertisement for HHQ9 and HHQ16.
Still we wont believe that China has stealth aircraft. We are not fools to say oh! wow! by looking at well angled metal frame aircraft . Your so called stealth fighter will be some thing similar to Russian Su47 or much inferior .
China is yet to develop
1.5th gen Avionics . Russia demonstrated with Su35 and now PAKFA .
2.5th gen engine . Russia made advanced engine for PAKFA where as still China uses Russian engines is lagging.
3.Thrust Vectoring systems . Russia demonstrated with Su35 and now PAKFA . Russia plans to use 3dtvc ie already demonstrated by Mig35 and Su35 .
4.5th gen weaponry . Russia is known for its long range air to air missiles and cruise missiles .
5.5th gen EW suite . Russia demonstrated with Su35 and Su34 .
6.5th gen situational awareness systems . Russia plans to use its own satellite navigation systems and multi directional radars increase situational awareness.
7.5th generation sensor suite . Russia has experience in making powerful radars and it had demonstrated aesa radars successfully .
8.Ultra maneuverability . Russia demonstrated with Su47 and Mig35 .
9.RAM /RCS measurement systems . Russia demonstrated with Su47 and Mig1.44 .
10.Artificial intelligence/Future scope for developments . Russia has demonstrated its AI and it may develop plasma stealth technology soon .

We are yet to receive the 5th gen fighter fighter PAKFA by 2020 . We have 50% share in it and we get access to key technologies of PAKFA since we make here with full TOT that would indeed be useful for 5th gen AMCA . And the Chinese claims that so called 5th gen fighter will be operational by 2015-2017 says all .

Still we wont believe that China has stealth aircraft. We are not fools to say oh! wow! by looking at well angled metal frame aircraft . Your so called stealth fighter will be some thing similar to Russian Su47 or much inferior .
China is yet to develop
1.5th gen Avionics . Russia demonstrated with Su35 and now PAKFA .
2.5th gen engine . Russia made advanced engine for PAKFA where as still China uses Russian engines is lagging.
3.Thrust Vectoring systems . Russia demonstrated with Su35 and now PAKFA . Russia plans to use 3dtvc ie already demonstrated by Mig35 and Su35 .
4.5th gen weaponry . Russia is known for its long range air to air missiles and cruise missiles .
5.5th gen EW suite . Russia demonstrated with Su35 and Su34 .
6.5th gen situational awareness systems . Russia plans to use its own satellite navigation systems and multi directional radars increase situational awareness.
7.5th generation sensor suite . Russia has experience in making powerful radars and it had demonstrated aesa radars successfully .
8.Ultra maneuverability . Russia demonstrated with Su47 and Mig35 .
9.RAM /RCS measurement systems . Russia demonstrated with Su47 and Mig1.44 .
10.Artificial intelligence/Future scope for developments . Russia has demonstrated its AI and it may develop plasma stealth technology soon .

We are yet to receive the 5th gen fighter fighter PAKFA by 2020 . We have 50% share in it and we get access to key technologies of PAKFA since we make here with full TOT that would indeed be useful for 5th gen AMCA . And the Chinese claims that so called 5th gen fighter will be operational by 2015-2017 says all .

i concur your points but there is no such thing like plasma technology..correct me if i'm wrong.

Rajput Class will make Vietnam the Best Navy in the ASEAN Region.

It would be pertinent for the Indian Navy to keep the Rajput Class as reserve units. The IN should keep these ships for her own.

i concur your points but there is no such thing like plasma technology..correct me if i'm wrong.
it may develop plasma stealth technology soon .
There are claims that Russia is working on something called plasma stealth technology . But it may take lot of time to make it operational and it will incur huge costs . The ionized gases dont allow radio waves to get reflected there by reducing rcs .

There are claims that Russia is working on something called plasma stealth technology . But it may take lot of time to make it operational and it will incur huge costs . The ionized gases dont allow radio waves to get reflected there by reducing rcs .

yup..i read about it..but the main problem is how you use ionized gas on aircraft's "Skin"??most people think that it is just fanboy's stuff..

No need to transfer old ships.Just the missiles for their fast attack boats will do.
We should give platforms that are Brahmos capable . Rather than buying few odd ships .I would suggest Vietnam to buy 40 Super 30's with Brahmos with 300-400km range so that they can kill all Chinese vehicles in SCS at one go and more over they can be upgraded with Hyper sonic Brahmos .

yup..i read about it..but the main problem is how you use ionized gas on aircraft's "Skin"??most people think that it is just fanboy's stuff..
its as difficult as making the first nuke which was never expected to happen . But once it was made the technology will evolve at rapid rate .

We should give platforms that are Brahmos capable . Rather than buying few odd ships .I would suggest Vietnam to buy 40 Super 30's with Brahmos with 300-400km range so that they can kill all Chinese vehicles in SCS at one go and more over they can be upgraded with Hyper sonic Brahmos .

And is India to supply those Super 30's? Last time I checked that still depended on Russia to supply and Vietnams capability of buying such platforms. Which at current rates would take 2 years of Vietnam's entire military budget to buy.

Also China itself operates almost 300 Flanker variants the latest which already have AESA. 40 flankers would make a pitiful difference even if Vietnam could afford it which it can not.

And is India to supply those Super 30's? Last time I checked that still depended on Russia to supply and Vietnams capability of buying such platforms. Which at current rates would take 2 years of Vietnam's entire military budget to buy.

Also China itself operates almost 300 Flanker variants the latest which already have AESA. 40 flankers would make a pitiful difference even if Vietnam could afford it which it can not.
lol with AESA :rofl: Come out of delusion . We can make Brahmos at Hyderabad and Su30s at HAL plant . We ordered Su30s from Russia so that induction becomes fast . It will give us more experience of making aircraft from individual components and China wouldn't accuse Russia for selling to Vietnam because it is not direct deal .

Back
Top Bottom