What's new

india receives first of 4 new 15b class destroyers

All made up stories, just to make people feel good...

If your present is $hit, then you have to 'invent' a glorious past, just to claim someone stole it from you.

Pointing fingers is a weak habit common in India - always someone else's fault. Never taking responsibility for one's own self....

You hit the nail on the head - "Discount" is the exact word I'd use.

Look at the ASROCs, reminded me of 70's era Soviet Frigates....

Kanjoosi Destroyer.... :lol:
This kiddo maverick is creating hundred of bragging thread, for a new tank, for a new ship, for a new drone.

typical ridiculous comment.
its like saying f22 raptor had same number of missles as a su30mki or mig29 ...

you have totally disregarded
speed
range
radar tech
missle type
stealth shaping
sensors

I put money on the Israelis radar sensors and Barak 8 being far more effective than any chinease system.on your frigates.

Brahmos is the most lethal.cruise missles In large scale service.

but if it makes,you sleep we'll

PN will also have CAMM-ER on it's upcoming ships which is on par or better then Barak-8

I have posted this today a western source on the top 10 destroyers in the world
take note whete Kolkata class sits

Last edited:

This is the reason why I call Kolkata class world class .....

it's simply rated one the best warships on.the planet

No modern 7500 ton destroyer with a single-layered, 32-cell medium-SAM-only anti-air system can be anywhere near the best in the world. Indians think that because they bought it, the imported monkey versions suddenly becomes world beating.

Indian talwar class ship even better then this one.. You need to look at that... That is somehow comparable to your ship..
Smaller vls count for a similar ranged missile way way way shorter range. Less capable ashm up until brahmos but even then still outgunned.

Only thing going for it is stealth...

More on topic - all prior evidence with IN practices (and colossal, gargantuan f*ckups well documented, even on this thread) shows that even if you handed IN the spaceship enterprise, they'd still manage to f*ck it up in operations.

Having assets is one thing, maintaining and operating them is quite another.

LOL, they would manage to do the same to a shotput. :cheesy:

No modern 7500 ton destroyer with a single-layered, 32-cell medium-SAM-only anti-air system can be anywhere near the best in the world. Indians think that because they bought it, the imported monkey versions suddenly becomes world beating.

so.you.know more than professionals right
you probably do not understand even the slightest
range multi target acquisition or electronic ware fare capability of Barak.theatre defense capability of Barak 8 system . .
you just spout 32 vls
that's 32 missles with capability to track 64 targets.each and has range of 90km
very little can get thru unharmed

Smaller vls count for a similar ranged missile way way way shorter range. Less capable ashm up until brahmos but even then still outgunned.

Only thing going for it is stealth...

Discuss technically not emotionality, pls

Which is short range? Shtil-1? Brahmos?

Last edited:
Looks like Sanghi...

<<ignored BS>>

To afraid to even quote me? :rofl:
When you have almost zero to boast, you only clutch at straws.

The only thing Indian in a P800 ONYX supplied to India is the paint and name "Brahmos" painted on.

Lies, cheatery and fraud is all Sanghis have....

Says the same idiot who boasted about a 8000 tonne coaster as the most technically advanced vessel ever made. :rofl:

And claimed that Dhaka streets are filled with luxury cars & sports cars... :lol:

Talk about credibility...

Discuss technically not emotionality, pls

Which is short range? Shtil-1? Brahmos?
I am discussing technically. Also by range i mean the range of the actual ship. 7400km similar to the destroyer this thing is supposed to be better than...

I am discussing technically. Also by range i mean the range of the actual ship. 7400km similar to the destroyer this thing is supposed to be better than...

Just adding...
Talwaar class have over 4800 nautical miles.
Babur class have 3500 nautical miles

I have posted this today a western source on the top 10 destroyers in the world
take note whete Kolkata class sits

There is no Type 055 in the list, and Kolkata is ahead of Japan's Atago class. Indian media and Indian editors are shameless. LOL

1st, China Type 055,
2nd, Korea Sejong class,
3rd, USA Burke 3,
4th, China 052D,
5th, Japan Atago class,
6th, Japan Kongo class,
7th, Japan Aikizuki class,
8th, China Type 052C,
9th, Britain Type 45,
10th, French Horizon class.

Back
Top Bottom