What's new

Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

Look I agree Iran is no saint ( and sure no enemy of US or Israel)
1) America gave them Iraq
2) it's israel fake enemy just to justify measures against this so called enemy
3) iran was willing and happy to let PKK undermine turkey
4) Iraq, Syria Sunnis are getting f**ked by Iran ( look Sunni or Shia both are Islam but still look at the changing demographic and power iran Shia are taking all )
5) Iranian people are suffering from economy to way of life things don't look good in their own country
Butttt i would still prefer Iran they know how to play they are winning their agendas not like others who are being milked from their money like idiots not realizing who the true enemy is ( being totally ignorant )

I think all that salafi poison has given you brain damage. America conspired with Saddam to attack Iran after the Iranian revolution, providing satellite information, weapons and direct military support. Iran did fight clash with the U.S on several occasions. and promptly betrayed him after he attacked Kuwait. Go away you babbling baboon.

https://www.globalpolicy.org/iraq-c...-/us-and-british-support-for-huss-regime.html

I'm gonna quote you again and again because you have the cognitive ability of a baboon. Salafists Wahabi scum like you are the reason why so much anti-Islam exists in the world. Because people like you murder innocents in western countries, bombing, killing and shooting civilians all over the world. Not mention your kind rape, and murder Iraqi, and Syrian people. Stripping them of their dignity.The sooner your kind is destroyed from Islam which they are soon to be by Iran, Syria, Iraq, Russia, NATO, the sooner Islam is remembered as the religion of peace again. Why don't you go join Daesh as you clearly are a sympathizer.

WHOOW!! Whoop his *** bro, hit 'em with those stinging facts!!

The best response to ignorant Americans is restoring our nuclear programme with full capacity. Establishment of iranian made nuclear power plants, which was dismantled by current losers in the government, that called it a weak nuclear programme. We must give Syrians a full nuclear capability and make them a regional nuclear power. Syrians knows how to deal with their enemies,

Look I agree Iran is no saint ( and sure no enemy of US or Israel)
1) America gave them Iraq
2) it's israel fake enemy just to justify measures against this so called enemy
3) iran was willing and happy to let PKK undermine turkey
4) Iraq, Syria Sunnis are getting f**ked by Iran ( look Sunni or Shia both are Islam but still look at the changing demographic and power iran Shia are taking all )
5) Iranian people are suffering from economy to way of life things don't look good in their own country
Butttt i would still prefer Iran they know how to play they are winning their agendas not like others who are being milked from their money like idiots not realizing who the true enemy is ( being totally ignorant )
Seriously?

Turkey has been supporting terror groups in Syria even at the current moment, continues to slaughtering Syrians by supporting arming terror groups. Usese terrorists to advance on Syrian soil, abusing this Sunni label to fulfill its own ambitions. Ottomans at least were honest but ruthless monarchs, Erdo is a loser hypocrite

The best response to ignorant Americans is restoring our nuclear programme with full capacity. Establishment of iranian made nuclear power plants, which was dismantled by current losers in the government, that called it a weak nuclear programme. We must give Syrians a full nuclear capability and make them a regional nuclear power. Syrians knows how to deal with their enemies,

Seriously?

Turkey has been supporting terror groups in Syria even at the current moment, continues to slaughtering Syrians by supporting arming terror groups. Usese terrorists to advance on Syrian soil, abusing this Sunni label to fulfill its own ambitions. Ottomans at least were honest but ruthless monarchs, Erdo is a loser hypocrite

Iran is supporting a dictator in Syria who continues to slaughter majority Sunnis Syrians. Erdogan and other Muslims are not idiots to not see that Iran is using Shia card to spread her influence in the region. Now the real hypocrites are Shias not anyone else because If you were against Saddam for what he did to Shias then you should have the same perspective against Assad but No since the people he has killed are not Shias he is a good guy.

Iran is supporting a dictator in Syria who continues to slaughter majority Sunnis Syrians. Erdogan and other Muslims are not idiots to not see that Iran is using Shia card to spread her influence in the region. Now the real hypocrites are Shias not anyone else because If you were against Saddam for what he did to Shias then you should have the same perspective against Assad but No since the people he has killed are not Shias he is a good guy.
Saddam grabbed power with a coup against a popular iraqi president. Having CIA on his behind.

Erdo gives no damn about Shia sunni and their differences, he wants oil fields of Syria hence shouting about Sunnis.

Guess what, we have sunni card too. Imagine a full Muslims moon prevailing in all middle east. USA fuppet monarchies are losing the ground d to Muslims masses. And you are the guy calling Assad elected by Syrians a dictator. 7 million refugees of Syria is the direct result of American terrorism, which is conducted by its regional puppets. You are a known sectarian on this forum, remember you gave me a promise.

Saddam grabbed power with a coup against a popular iraqi president. Having CIA on his behind.

Erdo gives no damn about Shia sunni and their differences, he wants oil fields of Syria hence shouting about Sunnis.

Guess what, we have sunni card too. Imagine a full Muslims moon prevailing in all middle east. USA fuppet monarchies are losing the ground d to Muslims masses. And you are the guy calling Assad elected by Syrians a dictator. 7 million refugees of Syria is the direct result of American terrorism, which is conducted by its regional puppets. You are a known sectarian on this forum, remember you gave me a promise.

I do not know of any Sunni or Syrian who supports Assad while I have met many who are against them. You being an Iranian should have no say in the internal matters of Syria. Assad is a known dictator who is hated by the majority but since you will lose an ally you are supporting him anyway. But I.A revenge will be taken in full. Majority of Muslims has nothing to do with Shia Islam. You have been always against us and in the history this war will also go down as a Shia Sunni conflict.

I do not know of any Sunni or Syrian who supports Assad while I have met many who are against them. You being an Iranian should have no say in the internal matters of Syria. Assad is a known dictator who is hated by the majority but since you will lose an ally you are supporting him anyway. But I.A revenge will be taken in full. Majority of Muslims has nothing to do with Shia Islam. You have been always against us and in the history this war will also go down as a Shia Sunni conflict.
No there is no Shia sunni war, as you blabbering about it. This is a fight between Muslim masses and US puppets, you cannot deny that. Assad is the only Arab leader that is not being a pawn to US. He is popular inside Syria and Damascus. So, Americans and their regional puppets tried to topple him, Turkey being an arm of NATO and Ale Saud the extremist producer hit Syrian with terrorist flood. On the other hand Yemen is blowing Riyadh and Aramco at the same time, saudis will die and Arabian people of peninsula of Hijaz will take the power. That's what going to happen. Palestine, Remember?

The best response to ignorant Americans is restoring our nuclear programme with full capacity. Establishment of iranian made nuclear power plants, which was dismantled by current losers in the government, that called it a weak nuclear programme.

By far the biggest mistake the IR has ever made. It still angers me to this day that they poured concrete into the Arak Heavy water reactor. Disgraceful and what did IRan get out of it? NOTHING

By far the biggest mistake the IR has ever made. It still angers me to this day that they poured concrete into the Arak Heavy water reactor. Disgraceful and what did IRan get out of it? NOTHING

Such is the way of dealing with the reckless hatred of the military and economic juggernaut that is the corrupt United States of (Whoever has the most money to influence American elites, Israel/Saudi Arabia)America

Never, We must accept the rule of the play and never enter the Syria war directly.
Did we enter 33 day directly ?? NO, Hezbollah defend itself.
Our Syria policy must be same and our friends in Syria must have ability to defend themselves or we must create for them this ability.
Staying loyal to our grand strategy is important and that is supporting Syrian government and cleaning all of the Syria territory from terrorists in the way terrorists can not come back to that areas later.
Saudis and Americans can import their beloved terrorists if they are worries about Terrorists future.

So your saying if the Saudi's pay the Americans to take out the Syrian government and install a pro Saudi government we should do nothing directly?

I would disagree with that strategy! Fact is if the Saudi's keep trying to prevent Iran, Russia & Turkey to bring stability to Syria then Iran and Russia need to take offensive actions with clear consequences!

Maybe a joint Iranian-Russian assault on the Bahraini government and the overthrow of that dictatorship!

So your saying if the Saudi's pay the Americans to take out the Syrian government and install a pro Saudi government we should do nothing directly?
are we doing something directly in Yemen???
when one player enter war directly that mean others have right to hit it directly. Yemenis are bombing Riadh regularly and nobody can do anything against us.
If American want to follow regime change policy so then they must accept Syrian government retaliation. Syrians have Russian Yakhonet missiles and different type of Russian Ballistic missiles to hit Mediterranean sea and Europe.
Syrian government is not stupid like Gadhafi to blood alone and Europian knows that. For sure Syrians like Houthis have friends to help them and unlike Yemen, Syria has more open borders.
The what I am saying like what happen in 33 day war. we must make war for invaders so bloody and costly without involving directly.

I would disagree with that strategy! Fact is if the Saudi's keep trying to prevent Iran, Russia & Turkey to bring stability to Syria then Iran and Russia need to take offensive actions with clear consequences!
The case is that Iran and Russia are under Syrian government umbrella. and any foreign presence is illegal without Syrian government permission, also b/c of Russians Veto right in Security Council nobody can get legal permission from that council.
furthermore Saudis are not like Americans, Every body can hit them and kill them with low consequencesm at end all of these scenarios for Saudis to enter Syria is too expensive, do not forget every body want to milk them and they are already involve in never end war in their southern borders. That mean they must fight directly in two fronts and that is very hard for even superpowers.

Americans wants to bring Egyptian to Syria under Saudi money support and that is not totally bad if we can find common ground to work with Egyptians.

Maybe a joint Iranian-Russian assault on the Bahraini government and the overthrow of that dictatorship!
lol
You can count on me for this operation. I will jump on the first boats to Bahrain.:-)

Last edited:
Agreed!,that was a very stupid and utterly incomprehensible thing to agree to.Sadly its seems that zarif and co learnt virtually nothing from the prior experience of the dprk and the failed us/dprk agreed framework deal.Iran should only have agreed to the removal and storage of the core until such time as a new iranian designed core had been delivered,installed and fueled, and then and only then at that point would the old core have been destroyed.Iran should only have agreed to actions/steps that were completely and totally reversible in the event of western malfeasance,this should have been one of irans basic "red lines" for the negotiations.

By year end, the US will be out of Syria.......just like in Iraq. Iran will make sure it happens.

Naturally if usa fails they have to use other option. If it happens, then saudi will have use the Sufyani army of 34 member states to replace usa. or they may decide to kill Asad too.

historically they always keep their enemies encircled under wars, sanctions, generation change. See how they replaced the syrian and yemeni and iraqi and arabian populations with imported immigrants. The war will not be over till the sufiani generation replaces the locals and takes over. Iran needs to be very careful while dealing the sufianis. Iran is not fighting an ordinary enemy. IRAN is facing a huge monster Evil Satanic babylonic empire that is armed to teeth.

Last edited:
Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

How do you think Iran should respond to these limited attacks?

Fact is Iran has many options!

What will happen in Bahrain if Iran takes out their leadership! What will happens in the UAE, Kuwait,....

My personal view is Iran needs to hold such drastic responses for if the U.S. attempts to take out the Syrian Government using military means!

But Russia currently has a far open hand If I was Russia I would respond by firing missile at one of the smaller U.S. Arab allies as a warning!

Maybe Iran can claim the next US attack on its forces in Yemen to be a chemical/biological weapon attack, plant evidence of such an attack, create hell of a drama globally, condemn the US forces for use of inhumane methods of war and then after a few days of intense propaganda, attack the US base/ship from where Iranian forces were initially attacked.....all the while stating that Chemical/Biological attacks on its forces would not be tolerated!

Back
Top Bottom