What's new

Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

Laughable rumor.

The s-300 isn’t a car, you don’t just receive it and jump in it. Syrian Air defense Crews have to be trained on how to use it, tatics have to be established, chain of command, etc.

Man Elijah used to be a decent source of info but now I’m becoming more and more skeptical of him.

He is becoming Debka file lol.

To believe that Iran was going to start out all out war is a bit of a stretch.

you have to read the whole article to connect the dots
I see the link is not working, maybe later they will update it.
it was in the worst case scenario, ifn case USA/Israel would go "full retard" over Syria.
And yes, in this case Iran would stand with Syria, guess why...
Because after Syria, Iran would be the next target
This would be an act of war, an existential threat, Iran would have no other joice..

Most valuable asset Iran has sent to Syria is manpower. And in terms of Iran sending more high value military assets into Syria I believe the calculations are that such action would further destabilize Syria at this point.
Fact is it really wouldn't be possible unless the Russians agree to it and agree to protect those sites from an Israeli response at least until we have the time to set up our own defenses.... and even then Iran would need to transport a large portion of it's military assets to Syria if they wanna have any hope to protect themselves against an all out Israeli response so far from Iranian territory!

Fact is Iran's main goal right now should be the stabilization of Syria not picking a fight with Israel!
har cheezi vaght khodeshoo dareh allan am vaght dargearri ba onna neest!

I would have to disagree with you I think we are reaching a point where Iran and Russia need to start a joint military action against a Saudi ally who houses U.S. bases in a country where the minority rules over the majority like Bahrain!
I think there needs to be clear consequences for the Saudi-US block!

Iran has got some concerns that refrain it from responding asap such as Iraq and Lebanon parliamentary elections (both in next month ) also JCPoA .. we don't want to be the one who gets out of it first plus Syria would be harmed with Iran response if it is not smart.

Back
Top Bottom