What's new

Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

VEVAK

Reaction score
Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

How do you think Iran should respond to these limited attacks?

Fact is Iran has many options!

What will happen in Bahrain if Iran takes out their leadership! What will happens in the UAE, Kuwait,....

My personal view is Iran needs to hold such drastic responses for if the U.S. attempts to take out the Syrian Government using military means!

But Russia currently has a far open hand If I was Russia I would respond by firing missile at one of the smaller U.S. Arab allies as a warning!

Iran should continue what she is doing right now and don't need to get distracted by these side shows that have close to zero effect on the outcome of Iran's activities :rolleyes:

PUSH FOR EURO ASIA DEFENCE PACT , once established Iran will automatically be protected

Solution to deal with US is grand alliance

54c519c76da8119441b6c1c5-750-562.jpg

Open IRAN to China/Russia SCO
American game since 2001 is to weaken countries related to SCO

Iran-ChinaII-WP.jpg

Best way to win China is do your trade with CPEC :china::pakistan:

Last edited:

What will happen in Bahrain if Iran takes out their leadership! What will happens in the UAE, Kuwait,....

My personal view is Iran needs to hold such drastic responses for if the U.S. attempts to take out the Syrian Government using military means!

But Russia currently has a far open hand If I was Russia I would respond by firing missile at one of the smaller U.S. Arab allies as a warning!
Diplomacy is like weaving carpet, you need to be patient and not fall for traps. I think right now our response wouldn't serve our bigger goal, I mean they wanted us to respond to escalate the situation.
But we have an absolute right to revenge T4.

Issue a fatwa
the Ayatullahs must be celebrating that their warmongering counterparts in capital hill have added fuel to fire in Syria and this is their chance to escalate the violence.
Iranians might play safe and respond under the banner of Russia otherwise the response will be hyper ventilating Mullahs cursing America and the Klingon empire

PUSH FOR EURO ASIA DEFENCE PACT , once established Iran will automatically be protected
Solution to deal with US is grand alliance

54c519c76da8119441b6c1c5-750-562.jpg

Open IRAN to China/Russia SCO

American game since 2001 is to weaken countries related to SCO

We learned our lesson from 8(11) years war with Iraq and WW1 , WW2 that no pact , friend or ally can help you in time of need like your domestic capability.

I do agree with you it's good to have allies to help you covering your backwardness but nothing will ever come close to effect of the work of your own people .

If we look at it from another point of view : if you are addicted to foreign help you can never stand up and stay on your own legs in future .

What IRAN and region faced in danger in past such as Iran-Iraq war again sponsored by Saudis

SCO defence force has to become a reality with or without Middle east or what will remain of it

Iranian should take patience and hold on

Iran is a stable country and should not invite Americans only for Syrian strikes , which is not so big loss for syria .

Iran should continue support proxies in syria for her interest , which is more painful for yankees.

dont give any reason to Americans to destroy your bases in syria .

We learned our lesson from 8(11) years war with Iraq and WW1 , WW2 that no pact , friend or ally can help you in time of need like your domestic capability.

I do agree with you it's good to have allies to help you covering your backwardness but nothing will ever come close to effect of the work of your own people .

If we look at it from another point of view : if you are addicted to foreign help you can never stand up and stay on your own legs in future .

During your war with Iraq, Pakistan helped you out with Stingers and Intelligence.

This is war now. US and its evil alliance of UK and France attacked Syria without provocation but on flimsy excuse. This was a make belief evidence of chemical attack based on a video released by White Helmets, a terror outfit with a noble job, and some other Al Qaeda affiliate whose name is slipping my memory.

If this is how world will operate then this evil aggression will have to responded to. If the aggressors dont care about UN, proper investigation and their parliaments, the attacked must also take law in their hands and defend with full force.

This is the first time where regime changing war based on specious evidence and feigned morality of an evil is failing. Its the first time when aggression has been responded to. Syrian and Russian air defenses did well to shoot down 71 of the 103 missiles fired.

The next step should be to attack those bases where these planes took off. Syria has every right to defend itself. Its a sovereign nation with a legitimate government recognized by UN. Attacking the bases and destroying the planes there will send a clear signal Syria and Russian alliance means business. The time may not be right now but this evil alliance will not be sitting idle. But next time, Russia and Syria will have to follow up on this course of action.

We didn't learn anything or else we wouldn't let army to become to this state of comedy ...
We didn't learn anything or else we wouldn't let our nuclear weapon program get end like this ...
We didn't learn anything or else we wouldn't let our Administrators child live in UK and west and get dual nationality ...

let me predict another thing : IR Will Accept USA demand to cancel and limit her missile program in coming month and officially disarm Iran ...

Its clear what Iran must do , we must answer the attacks against our forces and this one was not against our forces.
what we must do is to show everyone attacking us have consequences.

We didn't learn anything or else we wouldn't let army to become to this state of comedy ...
We didn't learn anything or else we wouldn't let our nuclear weapon program get end like this ...
We didn't learn anything or else we wouldn't let our Administrators child live in UK and west and get dual nationality ...

let me predict another thing : IR Will Accept USA demand to cancel and limit her missile program in coming month and officially disarm Iran ...
there was no nuclear weapon program to begin with , some IRGC personnel suggested we must have the program at the 8 year war with Iraq , but Mr. Khomeini abruptly stopped those talked ,and end the program even before it get start.

Its clear what Iran must do , we must answer the attacks against our forces and this one was not against our forces.
what we must do is to show everyone attacking us have consequences.
Did IR respond Israel attack !? NO
Will IR respond USA/France/UK attack !? --> Hell NO ...

there was no nuclear weapon program to begin with , some IRGC personnel suggested we must have the program at the 8 year war with Iraq , but Mr. Khomeini abruptly stopped those talked ,and end the program even before it get start.

From Historical perspective , Iran is facing massive invasion in every 40-50 years ... last one was 30 years ago and next one will come in next 10-20 years ( or even sooner !!!) ...

The more our armed forces looks like "state of comedy" the more I like our armed forces .
I saw you are worried about aghazade ha it goes both ways at the end one of the founding fathers of Hezbollah was a aghazade too ! ( montazeri's son )
If majority of your elites agreed on something I think you should agree to that at least in public. ( stay close to your caravan , don't stay far behind them or move far ahead of them )

During your war with Iraq, Pakistan helped you out with Stingers and Intelligence.

Yes Pakistan helped us and I'm thankful for that but sacrifices of individuals and country of Pakistan in war against Iraq vs sacrifice of Iranians is not comparable .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom