What's new

Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

iran is all hot air and boasting. the iranian leadership now hiding and nowhere to be seen.

No the US strike is nothing but a PR stunt without any actuall effect in reality on ground , any response will justify further US action which is the last thing Russia, Assad and Iran need right now because they are winning.
Besides what is left now is a guerilla war in the North and a battle against ISIS in the south so it's over ( not much room left to play )

Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

How do you think Iran should respond to these limited attacks?

Fact is Iran has many options!

What will happen in Bahrain if Iran takes out their leadership! What will happens in the UAE, Kuwait,....

My personal view is Iran needs to hold such drastic responses for if the U.S. attempts to take out the Syrian Government using military means!

But Russia currently has a far open hand If I was Russia I would respond by firing missile at one of the smaller U.S. Arab allies as a warning!
Iran and Russia have two great choice to respond :
1. launch attack on East Euphrates to clean it from Daesh and US backed forces
2. liberate Dar3a and Gonaitare provinces in South

Iran and Russia have two great choice to respond :
1. launch attack on East Euphrates to clean it from Daesh and US backed forces
2. liberate Dar3a and Gonaitare provinces in South

If they do the first then it's their death sentence the US will directly go to war against Assad government ( they stood against Turkey for them they will have no problem if it's Assad ) ( best option is attacks from inside from within by IED and assassinations or hit and run attacks by what would call themselves as pro Assad resistance militia ( without directly linking themselves to either iran or Assad)

The second option is what will happen after south Damascus is cleared thats not special as A "response" because it is.just normal progression of this war ( that's why Israel is shitting it's pants right now )

There was an attack to south of Allepo in minutes ago ....

As I warned , If we don't respond , they will continue ....
Our troops are in south of Allepo ,and now they target them directly ...

انالله و انا الیه راجعون

موقعی که چهارتا مثل
MR9 و Oldmagnia
می شند تحلیل گر کشور و ایده پردازی می کنند که ما باید بخوریم و صبر استراتژیک داشته
باشیم ، به اینجا هم می رسیم

پس فردا امارات و عربستان هم توی خلیج فارس به ما حمله می کنند ....

بمب اتم هم که می گین حرام شرعی هست

Its possible that its fake news

This is the first time where regime changing war based on specious evidence and feigned morality of an evil is failing. Its the first time when aggression has been responded to. Syrian and Russian air defenses did well to shoot down 71 of the 103 missiles fired.
Fake news.

This question makes zero sense to me . If all these countries really want to fight then should bomb each other rather than picking a 3rd country to fight the war .

its all about proportionate responses.

Iran will respond based on the situation. if you guys didn't notice the americans actually changed their tune significantly. this was not meant to be a one off strike. but a sustained strike to change the strategic situation in in Syria.

a one off strike on the SAA is not signifincat. they have been fighting for over 7 years, have taken massive casualties, the whole country is in ruin and everyones taken shots at them... whats a few extra cruise missiles really? besides the PR factor.

that's why iran and Russian respose has been far more muted. I woudlnt even be surprised if Russia and the US discussed the targets before hand as there are reportedly little to no SAA casualties from the strike.

however if this changes to them striking the SAA here and there to stop progress then steps need to be taken.

and its not some far fetched scenario we need to imagine. just look at past behaviour and tactics. Iran very succesffully bled the americans out of Iraq. for the americans their biggest weakness is death by a thousands pin pricks.

you launch slow, but sustained attacks on them to make them pay a price. but not enough that would force them to escalate into an all out war. Kind of like Iraq. An IED here, and EFP there, and ATGM there etc... once the casualties start piling up, the americans will start asking themselves very tough questions and will leave.

they left Iraq, which is a geopolitical prize far faaaaar bigger then Syria. they will leave Syria as well...

Irans first order of business however is to avenge that Israeli cowardly strike. Iran has to wait for the situation to calm down a bit, and make sure an Israeli patrol eats an IED or ATGM at a minimum (like last time)

The more our armed forces looks like "state of comedy" the more I like our armed forces .
I saw you are worried about aghazade ha it goes both ways at the end one of the founding fathers of Hezbollah was a aghazade too ! ( montazeri's son )
If majority of your elites agreed on something I think you should agree to that at least in public. ( stay close to your caravan , don't stay far behind them or move far ahead of them )

Yes Pakistan helped us and I'm thankful for that but sacrifices of individuals and country of Pakistan in war against Iraq vs sacrifice of Iranians is not comparable .

Bro it was your war, still we chose to aid Iran. Where did I compare the sacrifices or why would I? How it makes sense. We had no reason to go against Iraq since it was your matter but still we sided with Iran seeing US puppet Saddam. There is no point of comparison. Obviously Iran has to sacrifice since you guys were directly involved into the War not us.

@Big Tank
Our friend said:
PUSH FOR EURO ASIA DEFENCE PACT , once established Iran will automatically be protected
Solution to deal with US is grand alliance

I replied :
We learned our lesson from 8(11) years war with Iraq and WW1 , WW2 that no pact , friend or ally can help you in time of need like your domestic capability.

I do agree with you it's good to have allies to help you covering your backwardness but nothing will ever come close to effect of the work of your own people .

Then you :
During your war with Iraq, Pakistan helped you out with Stingers and Intelligence.

This comparison coming from this ^^ :

domestic capability vs defence pacts/alliances

Iran is being surrounded, and it is only a matter of time that it will be attacked. This is the unfortunate reality.

Back
Top Bottom