What's new

Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

iran should support afghan taliban to
take revenge

Iran has better means and Iranians are Not fools to support a usa talibanic proxy. :lol:

Yes Saudi Arabia would. .

once they decide to attack IRAN, first bullet will come from saudi and then all of its allies and friends will start attacking IRAN from East, west, north and south. it is Gulf Shield today, lets wait when the Gulf Storm comes.
they bombed syria to check Iran's capabilities in syria and its satisfactory, It is Iran that is making syria strong.
since they are Not sure of victory against IRAN, so they will not attack till then.

Russia did nothing to stop the attacks but reported the syrian military capability.

Iran have no choice but to keep calm.they have no options because if they do anything,America and allies will attack them and Russia is not going to save anyone.russia is very angry but the Target wasn't Russians in the recent strike so they don't care.

Iran cannot do anything, of much consequence.

The only thing they can try is to cause trouble for the Allies in Iraq or Afghanistan in an indirect way. That too could be costly because this would mean abandoning the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan and similar stooges they have in Iraq.

Engaging in Syria was a masterstroke by those who did it. Iran is in a worse position now than it was before. Even though Bashar has won the first phase, the USA administration isn't going to back down from Syria. They won't cross any Russian red lines there, but they just will not leave until and unless Hizbulla is no more in that region. It all depends now on how Russia 'red lines' that region.

Based on your delusions only! The U.S. bombed Iraq for over a decade on a yearly bases before they dared to invade in 2003!

Since WW2 U.S. has only engaged in wars against countries who by the most part couldn't produce any weapons of their own, nor had the capability to conduct long range strategic strikes and the U.S. Navy was capable chocking off the entire country from high seas.

Iran doesn't fall under any of those categories and every U.S. base within 1000km of Iran would be under direct threat!
To top that off Iran can easily take out the government infrastructure of small U.S. puppet states in Bahrain, UAE & Kuwait in a matter of hours and with little effort!

And YES no doubt U.S. can bomb the hell of out Iran! Fact is they don't need bases around Iran to do that! But what they can not do is greatly degrade Iran's ability to retaliate!

I can clearly tell you what Iran's redline is in Iraq!
Any attempt to break up Iraq and create a Kurdish government off Iran's boarder is a clear redline not only for Iran but for Turkey as well and that's something both Iran and Turkey agree on and would take drastic military actions to prevent including a full scale invasion!
Last time U.S. tried to create a puppet Kurdish state off Iran's boarder both Iran and Turkey deployed their armored battalions and started artillery strikes into Iraqi Kurdistan as a prelude for an invasion!
Now that's a clear and tested redline!

And I also have to disagree Iran needs to make it clear especially to the Saudi's that there is a clear redline and the fall of the Syrian government would result in the fall of one or two of the Saudi puppet sates in the Persian Gulf probably starting with Bahrain

Ohhhh I thought you asked about redlines regarding American action and strikes
Look Avoiding the Break up of iraq and Syria as well as keeping Assad in power are their goals so it's granted defending and achieving your goal is a red line in a sense but I focused on actions such the ones happened recently ( as I said let them keep what they are already doing it's already working successfully)
Note : this is all regarding Iran exclusively however Russia took a hit and should have responded as they promised what a slap!!!

Ohhhh I thought you asked about redlines regarding American action and strikes
Look Avoiding the Break up of iraq and Syria as well as keeping Assad in power are their goals so it's granted defending and achieving your goal is a red line in a sense but I focused on actions such the ones happened recently ( as I said let them keep what they are already doing it's already working successfully)
Note : this is all regarding Iran exclusively however Russia took a hit and should have responded as they promised what a slap!!!

I was responding to your question! You asked what is Iran's redline in Iraq....
Again I don't think Iran should respond to these limited attacks but I also believe there needs to be clear redline!

Fact is a few weeks ago Trump was talking about leaving Syria if they are not paid and then a false flag and an attack on Syria as the Saudi crown price takes a trip!

So Saudi involvement is clear and consequences to further attacks don't have to be directed at the Americans!

I agree these strikes by the most part have been too limited to deserve a direct military response by Iran

BUT one thing Russia, Syria & Iran should not forget is that this is how the U.S. operates! And without a clear & Known red line they will cross it and without an appropriate response to when they cross it they will do it again!

And all you have to do to understand that is look at U.S. military actions against Iraq between 1991-2002 and the U.S. may have invaded Iraq in 2003 but the U.S. war against Iraq started over a decade before they actually decaled war.

My question for you guys is: 1.What do think Iran's red line should be in Syria if any? 2.Where and how do you think Iran should respond....?

1.Let's review U.S's red line in Syria : "We don't tolerate chemical attacks"

Under Obama administration several chemical attacks accord in Syria but they did tolerate those attacks .
As you know current U.S administration retaliate chemical attacks.last attack was in 2017 and this one is about a year after that .
I can count up to 8(maybe more) active group and country in Syria with capability of implementing chemical attacks. that means at least 7 group/countries can easily use this opportunity and add U.S military power to their power or use U.S military power against their appointments with engineering chemical attacks.( if we assume it's not U.S who engineering these attacks )

You should never choose a path that allowing others pick your next move for you.

If it was on me I would choose flexibility NOT predictability

2. Continue to work with Syria and Russia on Syria case.

Iran/Russia/Syria should expect more of such responses in the future.

Possible attacks occur when they clear out a large area of enemies (Aleppo, Deir Zor, Ghouta).

So the next possible attacks can occur when Russia/Syria/Iran clear out Hama pockets, Idlib Province, and Daraa Province.

I agree these strikes by the most part have been too limited to deserve a direct military response by Iran

BUT one thing Russia, Syria & Iran should not forget is that this is how the U.S. operates! And without a clear & Known red line they will cross it and without an appropriate response to when they cross it they will do it again!

And all you have to do to understand that is look at U.S. military actions against Iraq between 1991-2002 and the U.S. may have invaded Iraq in 2003 but the U.S. war against Iraq started over a decade before they actually decaled war.

My question for you guys is: 1.What do think Iran's red line should be in Syria if any? 2.Where and how do you think Iran should respond....?
First Iraq & Syria are different, number of players in Syria is no comparable with Iraq which all these have their own agendas ... i.e. while Turkey cooperates with Iran and Russia in Sochi it doesn't hesitate a moment to welcome the airstrike and says it wasn't enough :

“We are not surprised but we are disappointed. Although this is a good step, it is too little, too late. There was some hope that Trump would be different than [former President Barack] Obama and take the bull by the horns. It seems like this is just an opportunity for the Trump administration to distract the American public's attention. Not much will change for us in northern Syria.”
They still seek regime change. But the same Turkey that welcomed the US airstrike is fighting Kurds in north that are allied with the US. Therefore in this current intertwined complex scene in Syria which in a small fireworks could trigger next world war we need to be careful and cautious, let them be happy with these temporary airstrike. the goal is retaking all areas back and then going eastwards.

And the main Q regarding responding the US is do Americans seek direct confrontation with Iran in Syria? recent attack showed nor Iran nor Russia were attacked directly and everything was coordinated .. so it's better to just focus on those whom openly admits:

Israel Admits to Striking Syria: 'It Was the First Time We Attacked Live Iranian Targets'

With the US:
Iranian-Backed Group Threates To Attack US-Led Collation Forces And Bases In Syria

5-5-18.jpg
On April 6, the Iranian-backed Baqir Brigade announced in an official statement that its units will begin conducting military operations against the US-led coalition and the US-backed forces in Syria. The brigade added that the US-led coalition bases in Syria are “within the range of its fire” and called on the civilians to stay away from these bases.

The Iranian-backed force was formed in Aleppo governorate in 2012 by two brothers named “Khalid al-Hassan” and “Abu al-Abass” of the well-known Arab tribe of al-Bakara. The two brothers reportedly fought alongside Lebanese Hezbollah during the 2006 Israeli-Lebanese war.

In 2015, the Baqir Brigade joined the Syrian National Defense Forces (NDF) and hundreds of fighters of the al-Bakara tribe joined its ranks. Baqir Brigade fighters participated in the battles against ISIS in Aleppo and Deir Ezzor governorates.

The Baqir Brigade came to the spot light when the US-led coalition killed dozens of its fighters during its airstrikes on the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions east of Deir Ezzor city on February 8. Back then, the commanders of the brigade and the leaders of the al-Bakara tribe vowed to take revenge from the US-led coalition.

Syrian opposition sources reported that the military capabilities of the Baqir Brigade had increased after it had recevied advanced weapons and loads of ammunition from Iran.

Local observers believe that the Baqir Brigade has means and the motivation to conduct serious attacks against the US-led coalition, unlike other “resistance movements” that had been recently formed in eastern Syria.
US creates 'no-man zones' at its bases in Iraq following Shia militias threats: report

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – An Iraqi official on Wednesday claimed the US Army had taken precautionary measures at its bases in Iraq after continuous threats by the Iranian-backed Hashd al-Shaabi militias against American military presence in the country.

Iran can only bark just like it is barking since years against US and Israel. These sectarian filths brothers of Zionists can only killing Muslims in Iraq and Syria.

Both the Saudi & Israeli leadership have by the most part given up denying their relations with each other so the only Zionist dogs here are morons like you with Saudi flags up!

And Saudi's have lost on every front to Iran so yea even our bark sends them running and selling the wealth of their own country to foreigners! let alone our bite! LOL!!

Saudi Arabia is in massive debt that keeps on doubling! And the Saudi's are expected to run out of Oil in the next 75 years while Iran's Oil is expected to last for another 155 years!

Saudi's are MORONS who only see here and now and are clearly incapable of planning for their own future generations!

The children of Saudi's being born today will be left with a broken down country that can barely produce anything of worth left with a bunch of junk metal and their wealth today will be the actual cause of their downfall tomorrow!

Within the next 50-60 years Saudi Arabia will be heading towards being an absolutely irrelevant country! Everyone knows that! They are lead by idiots and that's why everyone is trying to exploit them as fast as possible and the reason for the rush is because time for the Saudi's is simply running out! And if they don't clear their debt in the next 30 years the countries they owe money too who sell them weapons today will take it and they'll take it by force and there will be no one to stop them!

Iran can only bark just like it is barking since years against US and Israel. These sectarian filths brothers of Zionists can only killing Muslims in Iraq and Syria.

Get your, sectarian, Salafi, conspiracy theory donkey shit out of this thread.

Most of the worlds terrorism (Al-qaeda, Daesh, Taliban, Al-Nusra) is done by people like you. Same people that have destroyed the name of Islam across the world. You people are disgusting, and violent barbarians that have been destroyed in Iraq and Syria and will continue to be bombed and destroyed by the worlds powers until extinction. You were the best thing that every happened for the Israeli's.

What is also ironic is that hypocrite salafis like you are expanded their relationships with zionists. Don't lie to yourself. Wahabis and Zionists are working together.

Last edited:
First Iraq & Syria are different, number of players in Syria is no comparable with Iraq which all these have their own agendas ... i.e. while Turkey cooperates with Iran and Russia in Sochi it doesn't hesitate a moment to welcome the airstrike and says it wasn't enough :

“We are not surprised but we are disappointed. Although this is a good step, it is too little, too late. There was some hope that Trump would be different than [former President Barack] Obama and take the bull by the horns. It seems like this is just an opportunity for the Trump administration to distract the American public's attention. Not much will change for us in northern Syria.”
They still seek regime change. But the same Turkey that welcomed the US airstrike is fighting Kurds in north that are allied with the US. Therefore in this current intertwined complex scene in Syria which in a small fireworks could trigger next world war we need to be careful and cautious, let them be happy with these temporary airstrike. the goal is retaking all areas back and then going eastwards.

And the main Q regarding responding the US is do Americans seek direct confrontation with Iran in Syria? recent attack showed nor Iran nor Russia were attacked directly and everything was coordinated .. so it's better to just focus on those whom openly admits:

Israel Admits to Striking Syria: 'It Was the First Time We Attacked Live Iranian Targets'

With the US:
Iranian-Backed Group Threates To Attack US-Led Collation Forces And Bases In Syria

View attachment 466942
On April 6, the Iranian-backed Baqir Brigade announced in an official statement that its units will begin conducting military operations against the US-led coalition and the US-backed forces in Syria. The brigade added that the US-led coalition bases in Syria are “within the range of its fire” and called on the civilians to stay away from these bases.

The Iranian-backed force was formed in Aleppo governorate in 2012 by two brothers named “Khalid al-Hassan” and “Abu al-Abass” of the well-known Arab tribe of al-Bakara. The two brothers reportedly fought alongside Lebanese Hezbollah during the 2006 Israeli-Lebanese war.

In 2015, the Baqir Brigade joined the Syrian National Defense Forces (NDF) and hundreds of fighters of the al-Bakara tribe joined its ranks. Baqir Brigade fighters participated in the battles against ISIS in Aleppo and Deir Ezzor governorates.

The Baqir Brigade came to the spot light when the US-led coalition killed dozens of its fighters during its airstrikes on the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions east of Deir Ezzor city on February 8. Back then, the commanders of the brigade and the leaders of the al-Bakara tribe vowed to take revenge from the US-led coalition.

Syrian opposition sources reported that the military capabilities of the Baqir Brigade had increased after it had recevied advanced weapons and loads of ammunition from Iran.

Local observers believe that the Baqir Brigade has means and the motivation to conduct serious attacks against the US-led coalition, unlike other “resistance movements” that had been recently formed in eastern Syria.
US creates 'no-man zones' at its bases in Iraq following Shia militias threats: report

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – An Iraqi official on Wednesday claimed the US Army had taken precautionary measures at its bases in Iraq after continuous threats by the Iranian-backed Hashd al-Shaabi militias against American military presence in the country.

But that's not what I was asking! What do you think Iran's redline should be?
Should hitting Syrian SAM sites be a redline? Should a full scale invasion of Syria be a redline?
And at what point should Iran get involved directly? And by directly I mean firing missile from Iran at government installations in Bahrain or some other target! or some other direct military action!

Covert action is basically standard operating procedure for Iran I wanna know for you do you think there should be a redline in Syria where we say enough is enough!
And if anything I believe it's time for the Saudi's to pay the American are nothing but hired guns here!

My knowledge of Syrian operation are limited but I would say Turkey actively works with groups who want Assad gone and these groups actively provide intel and fight against Kurdish separatist and since these strikes by the most part were limited and comments coming out of Turkey in support of them don't necessarily mean much of anything because they really weren't directed at Iranians, Russians or any significant Syrian military target!

They basically charged the Saudi's probably upwards of a billion USD + billions in weapons sales to bring down a few buildings! So the biggest losers here were again the Saudi's that flipped the bill for the operation!

And at what point should Iran get involved directly? And by directly I mean firing missile from Iran at government installations in Bahrain or some other target! or some other direct military action!
Never, We must accept the rule of the play and never enter the Syria war directly.
Did we enter 33 day directly ?? NO, Hezbollah defend itself.
Our Syria policy must be same and our friends in Syria must have ability to defend themselves or we must create for them this ability.
Staying loyal to our grand strategy is important and that is supporting Syrian government and cleaning all of the Syria territory from terrorists in the way terrorists can not come back to that areas later.
Saudis and Americans can import their beloved terrorists if they are worries about Terrorists future.

Back
Top Bottom