What's new

Should Iran respond to U.S. attack on Syria and what do you think Iran's response should be?

iran should support afghan taliban to
take revenge

Iran is being surrounded? Are you high?

Have a decent conversation, not illiterate outbursts like "are you high" and other childish nonsense.

Now, pick up a map and look at Iran. Then see the surrounding countries where the US has its bases. Reach your own conclusion.

Have a decent conversation, not illiterate outbursts like "are you high" and other childish nonsense.

Now, pick up a map and look at Iran. Then see the surrounding countries where the US has its bases. Reach your own conclusion.

It's cause something so stupid has been said.

Look at developments in the region, and Iran's growing reach in Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen and its continuous expansion and entrancement around the Israeli border and missile facilities construction in Syria and you're telling me Iran is surrounded. US Bases that have been in demobilized and scaled down state for years and also within the range of SRBM's. If anything, Iran is gradually succeeding in surrounding Israel and Saudi Arabia but you can't seem to read a map.

It's cause something so stupid has been said.

Hey jack-arse, take it easy. Iran will be attacked - there is a no doubt about it. It will be attacked from A-stan, Iraq, Gulf, and via US carriers in the Persian Gulf. Now go eat a banana and go back to the tree you live in.

Hey jack-arse, take it easy. Iran will be attacked - there is a no doubt about it. It will be attacked from A-stan, Iraq, Gulf, and via US carriers in the Persian Gulf. Now go eat a banana and go back to the tree you live in.

So what if we respond and in the respond of our respond they used tactical nuke against our military base in Iran ....
Do you think we should go to UNSC and whine about being nuked and ask USA/UK/France to vote against themselves !?

It's been 40 years since they claimed they wanna attack ... yawn

It's been 40 years since they claimed they wanna attack ... yawn
our arrogance lead us to fatal defeat in the hand of Alexander , Arabs and Mongol in past ... I can see the history is repeating itself for us ...

Neither US nor Israel will attack Iran directly .

but KSA will attack iran if MBS become king .

Neither US nor Israel will attack Iran directly .

but KSA will attack iran if MBS become king .
Ale Saud lizards are receiving Yemeni warheads like spring rain. Let them first deal with sandal fighters and then think about Iran.
Israel and U.S. won't attack Iran but Saudi Arabia would?
Ale Saud donkeys have camel urine inside skull, so i don't underestimate them. They may ask us to show them real face of the war.

Iran should continue what she is doing right now and don't need to get distracted by these side shows that have close to zero effect on the outcome of Iran's activities :rolleyes:
Diplomacy is like weaving carpet, you need to be patient and not fall for traps. I think right now our response wouldn't serve our bigger goal, I mean they wanted us to respond to escalate the situation.
But we have an absolute right to revenge T4.

I agree these strikes by the most part have been too limited to deserve a direct military response by Iran

BUT one thing Russia, Syria & Iran should not forget is that this is how the U.S. operates! And without a clear & Known red line they will cross it and without an appropriate response to when they cross it they will do it again!

And all you have to do to understand that is look at U.S. military actions against Iraq between 1991-2002 and the U.S. may have invaded Iraq in 2003 but the U.S. war against Iraq started over a decade before they actually decaled war.

My question for you guys is: 1.What do think Iran's red line should be in Syria if any? 2.Where and how do you think Iran should respond....?

I agree these strikes by the most part have been too limited to deserve a direct military response by Iran

BUT one thing Russia, Syria & Iran should not forget is that this is how the U.S. operates! And without a clear & Known red line they will cross it and without an appropriate response to when they cross it they will do it again!

And all you have to do to understand that is look at U.S. military actions against Iraq between 1991-2002 and the U.S. may have invaded Iraq in 2003 but the U.S. war against Iraq started over a decade before they actually decaled war.

My question for you guys is: 1.What do think Iran's red line should be in Syria if any? 2.Where and how do you think Iran should respond....?
1) None at all
Also iran should not use its own army and directly publicly intervene or respond,, that will be huge mistake even Russia won't allow it ( besides iran is no turkey a Nato ally got so much heat pressure and resistance imagine if a known enemy does the same )

There are already established red lines that latest strike proves it but they are russian lines Iran can not establish such because it already has enough on its belt ( tell me what are Iran's red lines in Iraq?? ) exactly just keep doing what you are doing and move on its working

Iran is being surrounded, and it is only a matter of time that it will be attacked. This is the unfortunate reality.

Based on your delusions only! The U.S. bombed Iraq for over a decade on a yearly bases before they dared to invade in 2003!

Since WW2 U.S. has only engaged in wars against countries who by the most part couldn't produce any weapons of their own, nor had the capability to conduct long range strategic strikes and the U.S. Navy was capable chocking off the entire country from high seas.

Iran doesn't fall under any of those categories and every U.S. base within 1000km of Iran would be under direct threat!
To top that off Iran can easily take out the government infrastructure of small U.S. puppet states in Bahrain, UAE & Kuwait in a matter of hours and with little effort!

And YES no doubt U.S. can bomb the hell of out Iran! Fact is they don't need bases around Iran to do that! But what they can not do is greatly degrade Iran's ability to retaliate!

1) None at all
Also iran should not use its own army and directly publicly intervene or respond,, that will be huge mistake even Russia won't allow it ( besides iran is no turkey a Nato ally got so much heat pressure and resistance imagine if a known enemy does the same )

There are already established red lines that latest strike proves it but they are russian lines Iran can not establish such because it already has enough on its belt ( tell me what are Iran's red lines in Iraq?? ) exactly just keep doing what you are doing and move on its working

I can clearly tell you what Iran's redline is in Iraq!
Any attempt to break up Iraq and create a Kurdish government off Iran's boarder is a clear redline not only for Iran but for Turkey as well and that's something both Iran and Turkey agree on and would take drastic military actions to prevent including a full scale invasion!
Last time U.S. tried to create a puppet Kurdish state off Iran's boarder both Iran and Turkey deployed their armored battalions and started artillery strikes into Iraqi Kurdistan as a prelude for an invasion!
Now that's a clear and tested redline!

And I also have to disagree Iran needs to make it clear especially to the Saudi's that there is a clear redline and the fall of the Syrian government would result in the fall of one or two of the Saudi puppet sates in the Persian Gulf probably starting with Bahrain

Back
Top Bottom