What's new

Should INDIA rethink on MMRCA when Chinese buy SU-35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not a single source or statement eh?

Man, PDF is full of newbies these day :rolleyes:

iiske baad tereko phir ignore pe daal dunga par pehle ek baat bta...
tereko real life mein attention nhi milti kya ?...jo tu diin bhar trolling karta rehta hai?

I asked one question if IAF want better A2G capabilty thats why they want for Rafale instead of MKI.What source do you want for this ?

Tune apni maa se bhi uska source maanga tha kya?

tereko real life mein attention nhi milti kya ?...jo tu diin bhar trolling karta rehta hai?

I asked one question if IAF want better A2G capabilty thats why they want for Rafale instead of MKI.What source do you want for this ?

In that case, there must have been a serious misunderstanding. I was referring to those people opening all kinds of nonsensical threads.

PS: I did not understand that Hindi part.

m sure 80+ Eurofighter + 260 Sukoi MKI + 40+ Supr Sukoi with 80+ Rafale support (deep Strike on Instalation) we can destroy any threat from our CHINA or Pakistan . Aircraft Carrier with rafale is a diffrent ball game.Its the best carrier bassed fighter at sea against su 33,f 18 etc... I dent mention Tejas MK2,AMCA and Pakfa will have great A2G role

EITHER YOU ARE ON DRUGS...... OR YOU ARE AN FALSE FLAGGER..... WHO TOLD YOU THAT PAK-FA INTEND FOR A2G ROLE? WHY YOU PUT F-18 IN THE LIST? ARE YOU PLANNING NAVAL WAR WITH USN? DID YOU INFORMED ABOUT THAT TO OUR MOD? AMCA WILL COME INTO SERVICE 2025-2030 TIME FRAME NOT ANY TIME SOON.... STOP TROLLING MAN PROVIDE SOURCE TO US... WE ARE KIDS NEED TO LEARN ALOT FROM YOU...

EITHER YOU ARE ON DRUGS...... OR YOU ARE AN FALSE FLAGGER..... WHO TOLD YOU THAT PAK-FA INTEND FOR A2G ROLE? WHY YOU PUT F-18 IN THE LIST? ARE YOU PLANNING NAVAL WAR WITH USN? DID YOU INFORMED ABOUT THAT TO OUR MOD? AMCA WILL COME INTO SERVICE 2025-2030 TIME FRAME NOT ANY TIME SOON.... STOP TROLLING MAN PROVIDE SOURCE TO US... WE ARE KIDS NEED TO LEARN ALOT FROM YOU...
Exactly!
I am fed up with these new guys...
Roughly one half of the new Indian members are posting nonsense in the defense section without sources, proofs etc...
The other half is spamming the defense section full with their political views.

Only a very few actually contribute to the defense section usefully.... :undecided:

Mind your language... don't go to personal insult.... otherwise get ready for ban..

@Koovie: did you asked your mom, about her source.... this is what he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
danger007 Did i ever said PAKFA is a bomber ? I told it will be Used against enemy instalation too. No one is trolling here expect you. Just pointed out that IAF will get more multirole fighters and A2G fighters. There are diffrence between Multirole and Air superiority :rolleyes::disagree:

Koovai ..new guys ? Cool so u work for SUKOI or Lockeed Martin ? ADA or DRDO ? u talks like u r the Director of AMCA program..

Guys plz dont fight..I need to know about MMRCA and Future of IAF .Need some good information n this thread. Thank You:pdf::cheers::yu: NO FIGHTING

danger007 Did i ever said PAKFA is a bomber ? I told it will be Used against enemy instalation too. No one is trolling here expect you. Just pointed out that IAF will get more multirole fighters and A2G fighters. There are diffrence between Multirole and Air superiority :rolleyes::disagree:

Koovai ..new guys ? Cool so u work for SUKOI or Lockeed Martin ? ADA or DRDO ? u talks like u r the Director of AMCA program..

you are the first one who told me that i am trolling.... anyways no problem... you said R-37 missile got 400km range... is it fire and forget missile? do you think it is intend to kill fighter jets? it is suppose to do with large rcs air crafts like Awacs.. and you can take down any air craft from that distance...

No, I am just a fanboy just like you. But unlike the thread starter I provide sources and other proof to back my arguments and claims ;)

If thats the main problem, I can fully understand Dassaults stand on this. Any company would not want to take responsibility for this.

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. Dassault is being asked to take responsibility for HAL's performance, and any delays by HAL. No company on earth would agree to such a clause. Dassault has made it clear that it can accept responsibility for the 18 aircrafts it supplies (WRT quality of manufacture, timeliness of deliveries etc), but NOT for HAL's performance.

Otherwise, it wants to be made the lead integrator, instead of HAL. In that case, they are ready to accept responsibility for the manufacture of the whole lot. That is, if they are allowed to form a joint venture with a domestic firm to set up a production line, or if they are in charge of the line at HAL, they will accept responsibility. But this would take away from GoI's aim of complete indigenization and ToT.

Frankly, I think the GoI should be flexible on this, and MAKE HAL ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for what it does. It is time that HAL stood up and took some responsibility anyway. This is a repeat of the liability clause regarding nuclear reactors, where the govt wanted foreign suppliers to be responsible for any mishap, even when the operations of the plant were to be conducted by Indian firms.

It's like saying "You have to teach me all the know-how, and after that if I screw up, you have to pay me money as liability." Any CEO who agrees to sign such a clause will be fired by the board.

GoI can forget about getting any planes from anybody with such ridiculous clauses. Also, I have serious issues with how the entire saga has been taken up. There should have been a delink between the needs of the IAF and the desire to set up an aerospace industry. It is commendable that they want to learn cutting edge manufacturing technologies, but the pressing need of the IAF for MRCAs is being held up.

Honestly, I don't see a war with China and India in my lifetime or yours. Maybe, if India gets the Rafale it'll spur up healthy competition between the two countries. Maybe it'll light a fire under China and encourage her aviation industry to get their butt moving.

With stupid statements in bold , you are not going to last long in this forum ..........:disagree:

dont worry dude. your post reported

Honestly, I don't see a war with China and India in my lifetime or yours. Maybe, if India gets the Rafale it'll spur up healthy competition between the two countries. Maybe it'll light a fire under China and encourage her aviation industry to get their butt moving.

War between India and China will only take place in the wet dreams of online soldiers on forums like this and sensationalist journos.

With stupid statements in bold , you are not going to last long in this forum ..........:disagree:

have a heart :)
this is Punjabi sense of humor which is different from rest of India.I certainly didn't offend him or his mother.I was merely asking if he questioned his mother for proof that she was indeed his mother like he was asking me to give a source.

He was trying to pick on me because I exposed his trolling on a different thread the other day.Hence the fitting response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom