What's new

Should INDIA rethink on MMRCA when Chinese buy SU-35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude i dont know official MoD 's news paper which u can trust.I dont care u trust or not its ur wish.But from wr u got the OFFICIAL STATEMENT..Post the Link.So we can also see it.As far as i know its just opposite to wat u had said . No official Statement given like wht u claim ATALL..U made up. Or provide us link.I dont want any Trusted links also atleast single BS links.. Dont throw false imformation

Only link I have found so far online:

Livefist: Negotiations For Rafale On Track, No Back-up Plan: IAF

he hasn't just plucked this out of thin air, has he?

I had received the statement in an e-mail from a friend of mine who has certain contacts in India.

Will post more links when/if I find them

what will India go for if Rafale doesn't work out? Typhoons? su-35

poor Rafale.. great product, bad salesmen.

Dude, we've been over this. Rafale is the ONLY option on the table. Right now there is NO back-up plan. The Typhoon has been found to be too expensive and lacking the capabilities the IAF needs out of the box, the SU-35 is too heavy and doesn't fit into the IAF's requirments and doctrine especially when it is going to be getting the SUPER SU-30MKIs soon.

@arp2041 You been bullying @godofwar? Na kar yaara!
@Beast could you provide a second source/report on there not being any deal to sell Su-35s, as a sort of confirmation? Thanks in advance.

Check out rosoboronexport and mod cn of their website. Its a standard procedure any military export or deal signed. They will declared and announced. Zero info of Su-35 signed between Russia and China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom