What's new

Should INDIA rethink on MMRCA when Chinese buy SU-35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hink 35 su-35 is going to change things. Especially since they will most likely act as training planes anyways. Chinese Engines are just a few years away, and finally China can mass produce J-10s and others.

@hkmarine55

The R37 is a missile intended to shoot down slow unagile AWACS planes. The fact you chose it as a centerpiece of your argument which goes around an air superiority scenario is :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i find a lot of false flag trolling :lol: nuff said !

@hkmarine get a life and change your flags !

Why not get get more MKIs? They are cheaper than Rafales.Is it because we need more fighters for A2G role?

Partially, but there are so many more reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why dont you guys inform yourself before starting this kind of ridiculous threads :hitwall: ?!?!?!

The article is BS ! It talks as if Su-35BM > J20s ? Which is not if chinese sources are to be believed !

Why not get get more MKIs? They are cheaper than Rafales.Is it because we need more fighters for A2G role?

May be because MKI which is a heavy category aircraft was not a contender in Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) Competition .

we are only buying for non military purpose and 24 of them```if PLAAF thought 35 was a serious stuff the No. would be 240 of them instead of 24```

May be because MKI which is a heavy category aircraft was not a contender in Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) Competition .

You clarified it to people, mki is on the heavy side heavy multirole combat aircraft.

Modernization upgrades what people refer to as super mki is basically bringing it with many of su-35 technologies incorporating into mki flanker thus it don't not make sense to go for su-35s at all. Rafale on the other hand is also natural successor to Jaguars and bahadurs. The way I see it Rafale is more likely to replace these two then replacing mig-21 which lca may take over.

we are only buying for non military purpose and 24 of them```if PLAAF thought 35 was a serious stuff the No. would be 240 of them instead of 24```

I see them as replacement of few older su-27s bought in 90's as well as for studying.

China is buying only 24 Su35 , nothing to worry ....!!!!!!

You clarified it to people, mki is on the heavy side heavy multirole combat aircraft.

Modernization upgrades what people refer to as super mki is basically bringing it with many of su-35 technologies incorporating into mki flanker thus it don't not make sense to go for su-35s at all. Rafale on the other hand is also natural successor to Jaguars and bahadurs. The way I see it Rafale is more likely to replace these two then replacing mig-21 which lca may take over.

I see them as replacement of few older su-27s bought in 90's as well as for studying.

big fishes and senior members from CD and various Chinese defence forums said it clearly that the reason China buys Su-35 is not becuase its advancement or 'stopping gap' speculations```

Sino-Russia relationship had been on a cold plate for a decade when Wen and Dmitry Medvedev were in places```now with Xi and Putin, they want to firm the negleted strategic relationship```so after the Xi's visit, Russia and China signed many deals and that 24 Su-35 were one of them``its a sign of the beginning``

big fishes and senior members from CD and various Chinese defence forums said it clearly that the reason China buys Su-35 is not becuase its advancement or 'stopping gap' speculations```

Sino-Russia relationship had been on a cold plate for a decade when Wen and Dmitry Medvedev were in places```now with Xi and Putin, they want to firm the negleted strategic relationship```so after the Xi's visit, Russia and China signed many deals and that 24 Su-35 were one of them``its a sign of the beginning``

This is certainly a purchase to cement political ties and to hide the real meat of the deal, the purchase of the 4 Lada class subs.

Rafale vs SU-35

Rafale is the only plane that can sustain 11g. Beat that!

F22 does 9g in PUBLIC though.....

AND who (pilot) in IAF will do 11 G maneuvers? Care to explain ... we do not need to go Ga Ga for every this we do not understand.
read digest and post!! not other way round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom