What's new

Shall China deliver 36 J10B free of charge to Pakistan?

Shall China deliver 2 sqadrons of J10B to PAF free of Charge?

• China shall make 2 squadrons of J10b free of Charge

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • soft loan only

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • without loan

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is mad xunzi at your suggestion, but why don't you think India will not return the favor to China somewhere around China? We have a no of friends around China that would be happy to get help for their defencive preparedness. Now about Indian economy, Its ready to boom in next 1-2 years. Bad news for China is India has developed and developing manufacturing infrastructure of global standard at a very large scale involving global MNCs. Thats why Indian govt invested very heavly in power sector in last 5-10 years. You will start feeling the heat with in next 5 years.

About some 'Einstein' talking about hearting Indian economy by forcing us to buy 'Rafale', India's defence expenditure is meager as compare to our total budget, so not going to happen. Also, Rafale is a small portion of Indian defense investments, you will hear large defense aquisitions announcements in near future, also large public and private investmnts to create local defence sector infrastructure and techonologies.
Look, we already know India will provide weapons to country around China. In fact, India recently provided $100 million credit for Vietnam to buy Indian weapons. Do you see us objecting like India, here? We simply don't care.

Also, we don't care about India military acquisition and buildup. It is already in our strategic thinking and planning. As a matter of fact, we are more than welcome for India to buildup her military as long as your is not targeting us. When you do target us, then that's a problem.

Look, we already know India will provide weapons to country around China. In fact, India recently provided $100 million credit for Vietnam to buy Indian weapons. Do you see us objecting like India, here? We simply don't care.

Also, we don't care about India military acquisition and buildup. It is already in our strategic thinking and planning. As a matter of fact, we are more than welcome for India to buildup her military as long as your is not targeting us. When you do target us, then that's a problem.

What is the value of $100 million today? Nothing!!!! Even you can't buy enough peanuts to feed your army with $100 million. This is not for any leathel weapon systems, This is only for spares & maintenance of Russian origin equipment only to keep them in working condition. Every country country plan & invest according to their future strategic defense requirements and threat perception. Similar to China, India will do what ever it can to secure it self from any outside aggression.

As you said, you don't care about Indian defense build up untill its not against China. But we feel Pakistani build up with support of China is against India. So you saw Indian objections. We also know that our objections are nothing for China, but it help garner global community support for India and we will leverage this support to defend our strategic Interest in Asia. It provide morale ground for India to develop defense relations with many countries in South Asia including Japan, Vietnam, Singapore etc.

china sada mama chacha lagda hai - why should they sell weapons systems for free to anyone let alone PK

No one is mad xunzi at your suggestion, but why don't you think India will not return the favor to China somewhere around China? We have a no of friends around China that would be happy to get help for their defencive preparedness. Now about Indian economy, Its ready to boom in next 1-2 years. Bad news for China is India has developed and developing manufacturing infrastructure of global standard at a very large scale involving global MNCs. Thats why Indian govt invested very heavly in power sector in last 5-10 years. You will start feeling the heat with in next 5 years.

About some 'Einstein' talking about hearting Indian economy by forcing us to buy 'Rafale', India's defence expenditure is meager as compare to our total budget, so not going to happen. Also, Rafale is a small portion of Indian defense investments, you will hear large defense aquisitions announcements in near future, also large public and private investmnts to create local defence sector infrastructure and techonologies.

keep arm racing with China, India economy will collapse in the end. You've got only DRDO to develop all the weapons, an dilaptidated organization with extremely low efficiency.

china sada mama chacha lagda hai - What is that mean, anyone translate?

Reactions: HRK
Trying hard to get free J10B for your country too?? Lick harder..
BD friend just tell the truth, why denigrate him? I think Bangladeshi might be the potential customer of J10B in the future. I think the paint colour of J7BGI is quite cool.
1299007017537611582.jpg

china sada mama chacha lagda hai - why should they sell weapons systems for free to anyone let alone PK
I'm just stating a might-be senario, i feel nothing weird. China goverment had agreed to provide 62 JF17 for free to PAF, you can search it online.

china sada mama chacha lagda hai - What is that mean, anyone translate?
is China our uncle or something i.e.
China isn't our relative etc so why should they provide planes for free

keep arm racing with China, India economy will collapse in the end. You've got only DRDO to develop all the weapons, an dilaptidated organization with extremely low efficiency.

We are not arm racing with anyone, but we will do what we can to defend ourselve. Don't worry about Indian economy, It is rugged enough to sustain any bumpi ride.........

is China our uncle or something i.e.
China isn't our relative etc so why should they provide planes for free

It's not about uncle, it's about strategic importance of Pakistan to China. I'm talking about the possibility of China doing so, opinions from Pakistan are always respected.

Bad idea - it has to be soft loans at best. Pakistan needs to get its economy in order and pay for its own defense costs.

We are not arm racing with anyone, but we will do what we can to defend ourselve. Don't worry about Indian economy, It is rugged enough to sustain any bumpi ride.........
You should have backstabbed UK for revenging humiliation being colonized hundreds years, but you chose to attack China. WTF. Your economy and military will be destroyed by weapon import, the devastating side effect will show up in the next decades.

Bad idea - it has to be soft loans at best. Pakistan needs to get its economy in order and pay for its own defense costs.
I'm talking about how to fulfill the target of deplying J10b in PAF at a faster pace than normal tools.

If china provides these planes for free then it will be great, Otherwise our collapsed economy have nothing to offer, this government is worst then PPP Zardari government..

It's not about uncle, it's about strategic importance of Pakistan to China. I'm talking about the possibility of China doing so, opinions from Pakistan are always respected.

Pakistan's defense should not be the liability of the people of PRC. We are open to being friends with the Chinese people but not a liability as Israel is to the US.

Strategic importance is another thing, i'm sure if these J-10B's are indispensable for PAF than we'd be able to find funds for them again as Pakistan's economy has started go grow again.

i just translated what he said :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom