What's new

China to rescue Pakistan as hopes of IMF tranche fade: UK paper

China is the only true friend to Pakistan. I feel sorry for the Chinese that they had the misfortune of becoming allies with a people like ours, who know nothing of self reliance or learning to stand up on our own feet.

Too bad the Chinese don't interfere in the political structures of the country, otherwise I'd hope behind the scenes, the Chinese pressure all the political/military leadership to come to a resolution regarding the current political deadlock.

I knew it. I also said this in another thread that Dar is going to China soon because all other donors are exhausted.

Budget cuts in healthcare, education, child nutrition etc are in order. No budget cuts for Army please. Because India may start ‘unprovoked firing’ any day so Pakistanis should always remain scared and support the Army taking huge budget.

Would be foolish to do that as it will unified the country. Why interfere when your enemy is in turmoil.

the junta has driven Pakistan into the ground so it keep its hold.

But how long are they going to last? not forever.

Either Chinese are a bunch of Idiots who've made Pakistan too big to fail project or they must be exacting a monumental concession/collateral for their financing.

Would be foolish to do that as it will unified the country. Why interfere when your enemy is in turmoil.
That’s the point. We don’t.
We are only accused of doing it.

I was actually referring to Dar’s statement about ‘reducing expenditure’ and how it usually gets reduced in public services and not in defense.

in who's pay?

What these stunted growths don't understand, if the PKR keeps on losing it's value against the dollar, Pakistani debt increases substantially, at the moment it's all hay wire and the PDM have no plan to tackle rising inflation and debt.

That’s the point. We don’t.
We are only accused of doing it.

I was actually referring to Dar’s statement about ‘reducing expenditure’ and how it usually gets reduced in public services and not in defense.

That’s across the world though. The U.S. would be in the same position if they didn’t have a printing press at home. You guys were luckier that you had a huge population to draw taxes from and a reasonably clean governance relatively speaking.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but the Anglos see the Muslims as their sole threat; hence untold amount of resources spend putting the Islamic regions in various crisis and instability by using overt and covert forces. Also have their local Quislings to do the bidding. China has now taken off the heat so the focus has shifted.

Indians not so much, not that you can’t be in the future, but your nature ideology doesn’t conflict with their views on how the world should be managed.

What these stunted growths don't understand, if the PKR keeps on losing it's value against the dollar, Pakistani debt increases substantially, at the moment it's all hay wire and the PDM have no plan to tackle rising inflation and debt.
That's not their mandate, their mandate is to keep IK/PTI out. They insulated from issues of common folk and if things get too much out of hand, look for Amreeka bahadur to allow an IMF relief package.

Anglos see the Muslims as their sole threat; hence untold amount of resources spend putting the Islamic regions in various crisis and instability by using overt and covert forces.

If you are referring to the west, don’t you think their main threat is actually China? For them, it’s like, the more economically successful and stable you are, higher the threat you pose. India will also get there in next 20 or 30 years and then the world will talk about ‘Indian threat’ from Washington to Pyongyang.

Religion doesn’t seem to be their main concern otherwise they would have invested to cause crisis in Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and a dozens of other countries too. So I would give them the clean chit on that one.

China has now taken off the heat so the focus has shifted.
China is yet to overtake them. May be it will happen soon. The heat is yet to take place.
your nature ideology doesn’t conflict with their views on how the world should be managed.

For now, yes.
And we welcome this likemindedness.

This time China ko chu banaya

No, China will eventually step in support Pakistan. If you see it from the geo-political perspective, Pakistan and to some extent Russia are the two major players in the world who are close allies of China. Otherwise, the rest of the nations who are aligning with China are not as significant as Pakistan...

China is very generous nation

Free money for pak

lolz

It is not free money rather China will get the committed friendship of Pakistan which is not another push over countries who are allies of China. So it is really important for China to ensure Pakistan does not fail and unstable internally.

Back
Top Bottom