What's new

Shall China deliver 36 J10B free of charge to Pakistan?

Shall China deliver 2 sqadrons of J10B to PAF free of Charge?

• China shall make 2 squadrons of J10b free of Charge

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • soft loan only

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • without loan

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be clear. There are no freebies in this world. China will extract its pound of flesh even if it gives the aircraft 'free'. There's much that Pakistan can give including its resource rich areas of Balochistan for mining and extraction of mineral wealth that will go to China which in turn would give peanuts to Pakistan as royalties.
I hate to agree with you but i have to. rumors are that the chinese are taking over the reko diq.

I hate to agree with you but i have to. rumors are that the chinese are taking over the reko diq.
We pay a good price for that. I don't deny that Chinese bidder is always given some privilege, that shows trust, same case in Gwadar port.

images

We pay a good price for that. I don't deny that Chinese bidder is always given some privilege, that shows trust, same case in Gwadar port.

If china helps in developing the resourses pakistan has in a poitive way then there is no need for giving anything free , pakistan can pay you in hard cash.that will be true friendship.

If china helps in developing the resourses pakistan has in a poitive way then there is no need for giving anything free , pakistan can pay you in hard cash.that will be true friendship.

India bled white doesn't mean Pakistan will be the same, why appy Indian logic on China Pakistan relationship?

As much as i love our friendship :china: :pakistan: . do you really think we'll give $3 trillion mine for some peanuts ????

As much as i love our friendship :china: :pakistan: . do you really think we'll give $3 trillion mine for some peanuts ????
Long live China Pakistan friendship. Mutual support is lasting for 60 years, this is kind of friendship can't be valued by money.

They should, a brother in need is a brother in deed. Along with several billion USD as a financial stimulus for the dying economy. :tup:

No No No, China should only provide aid in projects and not cash as such, otherwise our money hungry nangay politicians will steal all of it. :china:

I do have to mention that the economy is reviving, slowly, but it is reviving.
its doing better then their economy lol our gdp grew at 4.2 percent while indians grew at 3.5 percent

numbers are fake, we are following what IMF AND WORLD bank want.
Look at dollar and Rupee standing?
Foreign reserves decreasing.
Each and every price of commodity increasing.

if numbers are fake then what are you relying upon to make this statement?

$3trilion mine? reko diq has deposits worth 60 billion $$ not 3 trillion. but we do have 1 trillion worth of mineral deposits in KPK and northern areas.

@wanglaokan

If China wants to help Pakistan, help us install up-to 20,000 Megawatt electrical capacity from Nuclear energy over the coming decade. That is the help we do need from Pakistan, it will bolster our economy and industries - jets will become the consequence of that activity.

Last edited by a moderator:
if numbers are fake then what are you relying upon to make this statement?

$3trilion mine? reko diq has deposits worth 60 billion $$ not 3 trillion. but we do have 1 trillion worth of mineral deposits in KPK and northern areas.
you want me to post a source ????

@wanglaokan

China must provides PAF immediately not just 2 Squadrons of J10Bs but more and that too free of cost If PRC planning or foreseeing a flares up of events in South China sea in near future, bcz due to our nature of strategic partnerships Pakistan will unavoidably involve nonetheless if that scenarios prolongs.

Otherwise as Aeronaut explains clearly we didn't see a need of J10Bs immediately, we needs to fix our inhouse (TTP, Terrorism, Economy) first.....and that is our short term immediate concentration.

Last edited by a moderator:

There is no 3 trillion dollar mine - stop blowing smoke. It might be the total value of our total mineral resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom