What's new

Shall China deliver 36 J10B free of charge to Pakistan?

Shall China deliver 2 sqadrons of J10B to PAF free of Charge?

• China shall make 2 squadrons of J10b free of Charge

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • soft loan only

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • without loan

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kbd-raaf:

I could say the same for you.

3.2% of the Indian economy is: $60B
7.8% of the Chinese economy is: $702B

Yeah you could.

But you won't see me claiming that India's economy is fairing better than China's.

But PK economy is growing faster than India.

In contrast Indian economy is growing slower than China.

So in a way they are justified to say that PK economy is doing better than India.

Hardly. There are far more indicators for economic health than GDP growth rate.

That't depend on China's Foreign Policy, but now since China's power up too fast, Foreign Policy can't catch up the power pace, still don't have such foreign policy as US to Israel,if directely as this will meet very strong domestic challenges, especially in the diplomatic concept, No military alliance and Non-interference in internal affairs last for 50 years, change need more time

So I think free of charge is not possible, but semi-selling semi free will be a found, just as AH-64, US and Israel can buy at price 20million$, England higher, non-west countries will be more higher, while for Japan 130million$/one

I wonder how much India is paying for an Apache long bow?

@wanglaokan - Thanks Mate, the sentiment is much appreciated ! :)

But we need to get our act together & salvage whatever remains of our dignity & pay for them !

So no freebies....bill the PAF !

This is what distinguish Pakistan from India. Actually, the rest of the world from India.

No one is mad xunzi at your suggestion, but why don't you think India will not return the favor to China somewhere around China? We have a no of friends around China that would be happy to get help for their defencive preparedness. Now about Indian economy, Its ready to boom in next 1-2 years. Bad news for China is India has developed and developing manufacturing infrastructure of global standard at a very large scale involving global MNCs. Thats why Indian govt invested very heavly in power sector in last 5-10 years. You will start feeling the heat with in next 5 years.

About some 'Einstein' talking about hearting Indian economy by forcing us to buy 'Rafale', India's defence expenditure is meager as compare to our total budget, so not going to happen. Also, Rafale is a small portion of Indian defense investments, you will hear large defense aquisitions announcements in near future, also large public and private investmnts to create local defence sector infrastructure and techonologies.

do you have any inside info on India defense procurement?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel Pakistan should focus on building more economic infrastructures and education level, that's more priority.

Pakistan can induct more F-7PG with new avionics, refueling, more hardpoints and upgrading, which allow China to save massive costs. While India has zero skills experiences on new Rafale jets if inducting on 2016, it takes alot of times by learning and more crash accidents.

Giving away planes for free? What are you Mao Zedong?

If you wish to throw away Chinese taxpayers' money so badly, why don't you donate it yourself?

China shall help solving the PAF's immediate requirment for 2 squadrons of J10B, and the coming batch will be coming with soft loan. No Chinese will give Pakistan a cold shoulder when they live in tough period.
Like I said, donate the money yourself. China is under no obligation to help anybody. You sure a pretty generous when it comes to advocating others paying for your stupid schemes.

I like to point out that vast majority of Islamic terrorism in China can be traced to Pakistan one way or the other, through Gulf States funding. Now I am not saying that the government of Pakistan is supporting these people, but there are certainly factions within the Pakistan military/government that are sympathetic to them. More and more Wahabists are now infiltrating Xinjiang and Yunnan. Until we can be sure that Pakistan is fully onboard with China, military aid should be reduced. Islamic extremism is now one of the major internal problems of China, and their religious doctrine cannot sit peacefully with China's mainstream culture.

Even if Pakistan cleans up its own backyard, China should not provide anything for free. Every bolt made in China is paid for by taxpayers in China, and just because you have some "warm and fuzzy" feelings towards Pakistan, does not mean everyone should open their wallet for your silly ideas. If you like, feel free to donate all your assets to Pakistan, but don't drag the rest with you. I shouldn't have to remind you that Mao has been dead for over 3 decades, yet some people have not evolved their mentality of being naïve.

Lastly, 国与国之间只有永恒的利益,没有永恒的友谊. Feel free to post the same topic on a serious Chinese military discussion board, and see how fast you get laughed out of town.

J10b has huge updation potential comapred to Rafale, cause J10B has bigger radome for AESA. Now India is doing too many projects by only HAL, and the whole production ability will be overrun as they have to build SU30MKK, LCA, Rafale at the same time. The more projects they running, the less concentration of resource to absorb Rafale's technology. Let's say J10B's comabt ability is only 85% of Rafale, but in the real senario, India has to pay double/triple price to gain the 15% lead. I'm sure France will rip India off during the induction process. The whole thing will go like Vikramadytia price hike-up.

China gain ally's trust and drag India's econmy in some extent through this. and this move will tell India goverment not to mess up with China.

Instead of buying US junk bond at the risk of liquidaion, will you reconsider my suggestion?

Yes & you are the President of France or the CEo of dassult
French products are not like cheap rip offs

Giving away planes for free? What are you Mao Zedong?

If you wish to throw away Chinese taxpayers' money so badly, why don't you donate it yourself?

Like I said, donate the money yourself. China is under no obligation to help anybody. You sure a pretty generous when it comes to advocating others paying for your stupid schemes.

Finally some sense
Why should tax payer money go waste & to be frank China's per capita income is still medium
Not high that it should give away free jets
P.S no offense on the Percapita thing that was just for explanation

I dont like the color scheme of J10. You should give it some daunting color so that Indians just start pissing just looking at it.

And bangladeshi starts getting orgasms.

My thinking tells me about the homemade chinese engine is that it is tested completely thats why mass production is started. For those who have doubt its clear that on media and internet news of military hardware comes way too late till then new story arises in the military.

Considering that much of China's aging airfleet must be replaced, I just don't see large batches of them being handed out for free. What will the pilots fly once the J-7s and J-8s exceed their airframe lifespans? I think soft loan is more likely. Or better yet, wait for the J-31s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom