What's new

Shall China deliver 36 J10B free of charge to Pakistan?

Shall China deliver 2 sqadrons of J10B to PAF free of Charge?

• China shall make 2 squadrons of J10b free of Charge

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • soft loan only

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • without loan

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan's defense should not be the liability of the people of PRC. We are open to being friends with the Chinese people but not a liability as Israel is to the US.

Strategic importance is another thing, i'm sure if these J-10B's are indispensable for PAF than we'd be able to find funds for them again as Pakistan's economy has started go grow again.

Can you elaborate when that happens, Pakistan economical condition is growing???
That's a big joke..

Pakistan's defense should not be the liability of the people of PRC. We are open to being friends with the Chinese people but not a liability as Israel is to the US.

Strategic importance is another thing, i'm sure if these J-10B's are indispensable for PAF than we'd be able to find funds for them again as Pakistan's economy has started go grow again.

Most importantly, Pakistan will be able to produce Jf17 on its own. I understand what you mean.China does not want to kidnap Pakistan on its chariot, you could ask for help anytime you need. Do you think PAF will go for J10B in the end as you said J10B is indispensable for PAF?

I'm talking about how to fulfill the target of deplying J10b in PAF at a faster pace than normal tools.

I get your point and i appreciate your goodwill towards Pakistan. I hope you understand that our govt needs to get used to the idea of working on the economy before anything else.

We cant just ask China for freebies every now and than, that's not how relationships work.

Keep voting guys, I wann get a clear picture of Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians' opinion on the payment terms of FC20 dea.

I get your point and i appreciate your goodwill towards Pakistan. I hope you understand that our govt needs to get used to the idea of working on the economy before anything else.

We cant just ask China for freebies every now and than, that's not how relationships work.

Do you think most Pakistani hold strong blief that the present goverment will lead Pakistan out of the financial predicment? If so, according to the existing improvement pace, when you predict PAF is able to pony up the J10b? just for reference

You just take me as one of the Pakistanis.

Pakistan now is undergoing serious financial predicment, i think China should extend help in someway to help our brother and closest ally. I suggest China should deliver at least 2 squadrons of J10B free of charge to PAF ASAP as our strategic support to Pakistan brothers. I can feel the strong passion of Pakistan members for China's J10B in Pakistan airforce sections, the discussion about J10 is enduring for the last 10 years. As nowadays India is gonna induct 126 Rafale in the near future, We Chinese should render Pakistan the ability to counter India's threat along the border.
6951252143_6d3f7325c2_b.jpg

Understandably, nobody is ready to pay hard cash for these pieces, it seems Chinese pilots are also having frequent nervous breakdowns on the thoughts of flying these planes; especially with WS series engines. So, giving it free is a pragmatic solution, and I have voted for the same. :angel:

Most importantly, Pakistan will be able to produce Jf17 on its own. I understand what you mean.China does not want to kidnap Pakistan on its chariot, you could ask for help anytime you need. Do you think PAF will go for J10B in the end as you said J10B is indispensable for PAF?

To tell you the gut feeling, i guess the PAF has quite a lot of debt on it right now. It will opt for completing the TOT for JF-17 and delivering on the new blocks. I think, the J-10B will be scrapped for a better Chinese option. [J-31 or another platform thats in works if it makes it out of the design phase].

Even if the Indian air force starts receiving rafales - it will start receiving them around 2016 and won't have them in full strength until 2020-2022, same goes for the T-50 purchase. It means we have a lull of 5 years where we don't need to buy a new jet to maintain the balance of air power in south asia. It in turn means that we have 5 years to pay off the debt we owe on PAF and save some investment for a new platform.

If we go for J-10B, even then we would have to buy a low observable jet in a 8-10 years time, which means we would have 5 platforms to maintain - which is not cost effective for our economy. It will be wise for PAF to scrap the J-10B for a better Chinese option or instead of buying the J-10Bs - it may join the R&D/T&E for any newer platform.

Understandably, nobody is ready to pay hard cash for these pieces, it seems Chinese pilots are also having frequent nervous breakdowns on the thoughts of flying these planes; especially with WS series engines. So, giving it free is a pragmatic solution, and I have voted for the same. :angel:

Your vote will be deemed as void cause you get it wrong at the very begining. It's not MIG21, which you will have to pay others for selling it. anyway, nice trolling.

To tell you the gut feeling, i guess the PAF has quite a lot of debt on it right now. It will opt for completing the TOT for JF-17 and delivering on the new blocks. I think, the J-10B will be scrapped for a better Chinese option. [J-31 or another platform thats in works if it makes it out of the design phase].

Even if the Indian air force starts receiving rafales - it will start receiving them around 2016 and won't have them in full strength until 2020-2022, same goes for the T-50 purchase. It means we have a lull of 5 years where we don't need to buy a new jet to maintain the balance of air power in south asia. It in turn means that we have 5 years to pay off the debt we owe on PAF and save some investment for a new platform.

If we go for J-10B, even then we would have to buy a low observable jet in a 8-10 years time, which means we would have 5 platforms to maintain - which is not cost effective for our economy. It will be wise for PAF to scrap the J-10B for a better Chinese option or instead of buying the J-10Bs - it may join the R&D/T&E for any newer platform.
I think the possibility of PAF inducting J10B is still existing cause J10b, as a keep improving 4.5 gen fighters, still make sense as a threshhold for PAF. J31 won't be ready for PAF until 2020 onwards, PAF shall have 4.5gen fighters to deal with IAF rafale for stop gap.

u said air superiority ....:omghaha:

Might what he said is correct, i think J10b could kick SU30MkI'S a$$. The RCS relection of MKI is 20 times of J10B, it will flare like an big lamp as J10B'S PESA scanning it. We will use the SU35 as the opposition and we will figure out how to deal with pathetic MKI. Do you think Su30MKI is better than SU35? MKI is an unmatured tech verifying platform bought from Russia, can you see that? You pay Russia for being guinea pig. without further updation, Su30mKI will be sitting ducks engaging J10b in BVR combat. J10B is a multi-function platform, be it air to air or air to ground. J10b will render PAF uphand and more tactical methods when dealing with MKI.

I think the possibility of PAF inducting J10B is still existing cause J10b, as a keep improving 4.5 gen fighters, still make sense as a threshhold for PAF. J31 won't be ready for PAF until 2020 onwards, PAF shall have 4.5gen fighters to deal with IAF rafale for stop gap.

Our F-16s both the Block 52+ & MLU-MIII are meant as a stop gap till 2020, now add the JF-17 Block II/III to the picture. As i said, we have a choice between.

* Use the 5 year lull period to pay off PAF's outstanding debt.
* Get PAF in more debt and reduce its fighting ability.
* Use stopgaps till 2020 until the J-31 / J2X? is operational and go for a single platform

You see the J-31 uses the same class of engines, the JF-17 is powered by - if we go this direction, we will save a lot of money,materials and time just because of the singular powerplant factor.

Keep voting guys, I wann get a clear picture of Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians' opinion on the payment terms of FC20 dea.

Do you think most Pakistani hold strong blief that the present goverment will lead Pakistan out of the financial predicment? If so, according to the existing improvement pace, when you predict PAF is able to pony up the J10b? just for reference

You just take me as one of the Pakistanis.

Pakistan is no way nearer to growing economy, Government is worst then previous..

Our F-16s both the Block 52+ & MLU-MIII are meant as a stop gap till 2020, now add the JF-17 Block II/III to the picture. As i said, we have a choice between.

* Use the 5 year lull period to pay off PAF's outstanding debt.
* Get PAF in more debt and reduce its fighting ability.
* Use stopgaps till 2020 until the J-31 / J2X? is operational and go for a single platform

You see the J-31 uses the same class of engines, the JF-17 is powered by - if we go this direction, we will save a lot of money,materials and time just because of the singular powerplant factor.

You seem to plan it in a longterm, i can't say you are not correct my buddy. If economic condition keep improving, i think PAF will not forsake J10B.

Pakistan is no way nearer to growing economy, Government is worst then previous..

Why say so?

keep arm racing with China, India economy will collapse in the end. You've got only DRDO to develop all the weapons, an dilaptidated organization with extremely low efficiency.

Yes thats why no better then 3rd rated country which cant buy weapon from other buy your weapons, and thats why Indian manufactured system always defeated other countries best system in trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom