What's new

Shall China deliver 36 J10B free of charge to Pakistan?

Shall China deliver 2 sqadrons of J10B to PAF free of Charge?

• China shall make 2 squadrons of J10b free of Charge

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • soft loan only

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • without loan

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J10B is semi-stealthy,RCS is 0.5 SQM without weapon loading.

Yes, it has partial stealth capability which is adequate for PAF and will give Pakistan technological edge and air superiority. Pakistan should procure at least 50 J10B if PAF thinks the fighter jet is fully viable and suitable for their needs. Not only that it will be a great way to test J10B's capability in actual operation if time arises.

Buying the plane is the cheapest part.

Maintenance crew training, adding extra pilots and officers, parts, new airfields, missiles and more. Chinese trainers for pilots and perhaps officers. Oil, living quarters, and stuff of that nature.

It will cost at least 10-20 times per aircraft cost over 10 years, depending on various factors. As a side note, missiles used are Chinese they are about a million dollars a missile.

It's a slow process, you don't just induct new fighters like you would a watch. J-10 is more advanced and different from JF-17 and previous Pak fighters, the strategy needs also be different.

Will China give PAF discount on the J10B'S weapon system? I think at leat it won't surpass the procurment price PLAAF plus logistics cost. India has to pay at least double price to get Rafale when PAF get one J10B.

Why completely free ?
Need to exchange something or soft loan and loan aids.

China also r biggest developing country, and Chinese never rich enough as the same as American. The CCP government maybe rich in this world, but i think Chinese still not reach the rich living conditions.

J-10B fighters mass production:
9485395196_1f022c038a_o.jpg

9482599391_47eb4b32a2_o.jpg

Absolutely but free of charge is tough man. While the China govt might not need the money but those contractors need them to keep investing in newer and upgrade weapons. I say "soft loan" like we always do to Pakistan is more realistic option. With soft loan, Pakistan will pay tiny interest and with no set date for immediate payment. In a way, this will allow Pakistan to have the aircraft and pay later when they have the money to pay. It's a win-win situation for PAKAF and Chinese contractors and our Chinese government.

J10b has huge updation potential comapred to Rafale, cause J10B has bigger radome for AESA. Now India is doing too many projects by only HAL, and the whole production ability will be overrun as they have to build SU30MKK, LCA, Rafale at the same time. The more projects they running, the less concentration of resource to absorb Rafale's technology. Let's say J10B's comabt ability is only 85% of Rafale, but in the real senario, India has to pay double/triple price to gain the 15% lead. I'm sure France will rip India off during the induction process. The whole thing will go like Vikramadytia price hike-up.

Why completely free ?
Need to exchange something or soft loan and loan aids.

China also r biggest developing country, and Chinese never rich enough as the same as American. The CCP government maybe rich in this world, but i think Chinese still not reach the rich living conditions. What IAF scare the most is double front war, a stronger PAF will sure decimate India's willing to hold up conflict with China and Pakistan at the same time.

J-10B fighters mass production:
9485395196_1f022c038a_o.jpg

9482599391_47eb4b32a2_o.jpg

China gain ally's trust and drag India's econmy in some extent through this. and this move will tell India goverment not to mess up with China.

Absolutely but free of charge is tough man. While the China govt might not need the money but those contractors need them to keep investing in newer and upgrade weapons. I say "soft loan" like we always do to Pakistan is more realistic option. With soft loan, Pakistan will pay tiny interest and with no set date for immediate payment. In a way, this will allow Pakistan to have the aircraft and pay later when they have the money to pay. It's a win-win situation for PAKAF and Chinese contractors and our Chinese government.

Instead of buying US junk bond at the risk of liquidaion, will you reconsider my suggestion?

The only problem hangs on the maturity of WS10A/B, i think it has been solved through its operation on J11B AND J15.

That't depend on China's Foreign Policy, but now since China's power up too fast, Foreign Policy can't catch up the power pace, still don't have such foreign policy as US to Israel,if directely as this will meet very strong domestic challenges, especially in the diplomatic concept, No military alliance and Non-interference in internal affairs last for 50 years, change need more time

So I think free of charge is not possible, but semi-selling semi free will be a found, just as AH-64, US and Israel can buy at price 20million$, England higher, non-west countries will be more higher, while for Japan 130million$/one

They should, a brother in need is a brother in deed. Along with several billion USD as a financial stimulus for the dying economy. :tup:

Dying economy.....reminds me of Indian economy these days, no?

Indians have been itching to see Pakistan 'die' since it's inception, only to make a fool of themselves everytime.

China gain ally's trust and drag India's econmy in some extent through this. and this move will tell India goverment not to mess up with China.
I hope CCP had learnt lessons from the 1960s Vietnam-Support. China can provide helps but it didn't mean all free and using China weapons to break the PEACE BALANCE for both sides.

Let's be clear. There are no freebies in this world. China will extract its pound of flesh even if it gives the aircraft 'free'. There's much that Pakistan can give including its resource rich areas of Balochistan for mining and extraction of mineral wealth that will go to China which in turn would give peanuts to Pakistan as royalties.

And why does that bother you? Pakistan can give whatever it wants. Has your diarrhea gone worse since Pakistan handed over Gwader to China?

Unlike Russia which milks India out of every dollar on every defense deal, at least Pakistan gets it's money's worth.

Please, if you have nothing constructive to post, then don't post at all.

That't depend on China's Foreign Policy, but now since China's power up too fast, Foreign Policy can't catch up the power pace, still don't have such foreign policy as US to Israel,if directely as this will meet very strong domestic challenges, especially in the diplomatic concept, No military alliance and Non-interference in internal affairs last for 50 years, change need more time

So I think free of charge is not possible, but semi-selling semi free will be a found, just as AH-64, US and Israel can buy at price 20million$, England higher, non-west countries will be more higher, while for Japan 130million$/one
Japan is uncle sam's milk cow, and Israel is the headstone as always. We should fade out those dilaptidated non-interference policy. Look what President Putin did in the past several months. China should take up the responsibility to take care of its allies and strategic partners instead of bury head in the sand like Ostrich. The more active you move, the safer you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom