What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

wowwww
I am not surprise for accuracy but for fire power yes
It seems that used bomb was heavier than sadid
Any Idea ?????

I was really hoping for a bigger punch for the Sadid but It did the job. With regards to precision, this bomb is really good for minimizing civilian casualties as it doesn't seem to have a very large explosion. What I'm curious about is whether or not the sadid has the weight to punch through the top of a tank.

I was really hoping for a bigger punch for the Sadid but It did the job. With regards to precision, this bomb is really good for minimizing civilian casualties as it doesn't seem to have a very large explosion. What I'm curious about is whether or not the sadid has the weight to punch through the top of a tank.

They can make a variant with a shaped charge (HEAT) warhead for the anti-armor roll if they have not done so already!

Hello dude
What is your speculation about wight of Sadid ????
I remember 35 kg from forgotten source in net but explosions were bigger than 35 kg guided bomb and probably different bombs used for different target
also shahed 129 carry 8 sadid bomb base on below videos

and that mean 8*35 kg(at least for each Sadid) = 280 kg
but I think Sadid is weight around 50kg
which mean
8*50 = 400 kg lift weight for Shahed 129

any opinion ???????

I found this video in YouTube about exact weight of Sadid bomb

Edit : so weight lift of Shahed129 is just 280 kg :(

Hello dude
What is your speculation about wight of Sadid ????
I remember 35 kg from forgotten source in net but explosions were bigger than 35 kg guided bomb and probably different bombs used for different target
also shahed 129 carry 8 sadid bomb base on below videos

and that mean 8*35 kg(at least for each Sadid) = 280 kg
but I think Sadid is weight around 50kg
which mean
8*50 = 400 kg lift weight for Shahed 129

any opinion ???????

I found this video in YouTube about exact weight of Sadid bomb

Edit : so weight lift of Shahed129 is just 280 kg :(
what's so sad about it , Shahed 129 is in class of MQ-1 Reaper and as it use Rotax 914 if you look at reaper spec you'll see that the spec for that uav is also as such
508 kg for fuel and armament

Hardpoints:
2 and provisions to carry combinations of:
another successful drone in this class is IAI Heron that also use Rotax 914 and carry up to 250kg of ordnance
So as you see if your calculation is correct Shahed-129 carry twice weapon as MQ-1 and equal to Heron

I'm really glad to see Shahed-129 Proving itself in real life scenarios, along with Sadid. I never had my doubts but its always good to see its effectiveness, their is alot of equipment made in Iran but we aren't able to see them at work.

The explosions are in line with the 20-25kg HE-frag warhead of the Sadid PGM.

I already said that this destructive power is sufficient for 70-80% of any potential target in a war.

TOW missile has 7kg warhead
Javelin has 8.4 kg Tandem shape charged warhead
Helfire has 9kg warhead

So yea more than plenty against most targets

iranian_weapons-20170926-0036.jpg
iranian_weapons-20170926-0039.jpg
military.ir-20170926-0004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom