What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

I can not challenge any 18yr old kid factually . i simply don't have the needed time and will .

You know what i can do ? i can challenge your section factually if you don't stop trolling in a sticky thread .
Trolling is the only word you know nowadays, do you actually know the meaning of it?

Having access to information doesn't make anybody expert or analyst !!!
But having knowledge does and he does indeed have it.

But having knowledge does and he does inded have it.

An analyst should be a careful person ... not emotional !!!

When sayyad-2 unveiled he said it can't be a canister-launch system without looking at retractable fins !!!

You know whats funny, you call him here and then call it trolling, why does everyone become a troll only because he doesnt agree with you guys?

What a Kindergarten here...

We called him !?

Center of fuselage where wings are connected, is quite similar with What Iranians introduced as Shahed-129.

He came up with a nonsense & i responded !!!

Center of fuselage !!!

cegwmhhwoaa8twa-jpg.218472

I asked from myself ... does he know what exactly he is talking about !?

Center of fuselage where wings are connected, is quite similar with What Iranians introduced as Shahed-129.

So fucking similar ... you know !

shahed_1295B280056862915-52-375D.JPG
c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-5.jpg
c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-4.jpg

@xenon54

:D

Bro, Ok. Let them discuss. What I have writen, is just to "reading your discussions but not have any idea, just predictions", When He quoted me. You know They are top level angry at present and going to mad easily, since Israeli member posted a crashed one which prove many of their old claims wrong regarding Syia so Let them review their new assessments based on some facts... I will just keep reading.

@xenon54

:D

Bro, Ok. Let them discuss. What I have writen, is just to "reading your discussions but not have any idea, just predictions", When He quoted me. You know They are top level angry at present and going to mad easily, since Israeli member posted a crashed one which prove many of their old claims wrong so Let them review their new assessments based on some facts... I will just keep reading.

Sarcasm at the end !!!

Bro, Ok. Let them discuss. What I have writen, is just to "reading your discussions but not have any idea, just predictions", When He quoted me. You know They are top level angry at present and going to mad easily, since Israeli member posted a crashed one which prove many of their old claims wrong regarding Syia so Let them review their new assessments based on some facts... I will just keep reading.

The only thing that 'crashed' here is my judgment on you being a military expert, don't mean to be too harsh.

I mean a kind of person who believes this fuselage

looks like this one, especially at the area where wings are connected is either too biased or doesn't have slightest clue on military matters.

shahed_1295b280056862915-52-375d-jpg.218531

The only thing that 'crashed' here is my judgment on you being a military expert, don't mean to be too harsh.

looks like this one, especially at the area where wings are connected is either too biased or doesn't have slightest clue on military matters.

No, I believe this fuselage

to this small thing which looks similar but not have any idea to say they are same.
s-129-gif.212088

That's why I am talking about availability of flying prototype which is big scale.

He compared a toy with a big boy.................Bt i think ,he can be excused,cann't he?....

@Serpentine bro , clean this crap

No clean up is needed, I think people should know more about our think tanks.

to this small thing which looks similar but not have any idea to say they are same.

How do you say it's small? Because you think so?

Look at all these small airplanes, they are soooooo small. They must be small mock ups.

Giraffe-Airplane-Optical-Illusion.jpg

funny-optical-illusions-37.jpg

Catching-a-Ride-on-an-Airplane-Optical-Illusion.png

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom