What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Rebels shot down Shahed-129 in Syria. Finally we know its actual size:

CEGwMhhWoAA8twA.jpg

CEGwMhpWgAAxoAT.jpg

:-)

Do you have more images about it to compare details one by one ?

Rebels shot down Shahed-129 in Syria. Finally we know its actual size:

CEGwMhhWoAA8twA.jpg

CEGwMhpWgAAxoAT.jpg

:-)

Needs more DSI....

As for size, the UAV is missing the aft section so the estimation is anyone's guess, based on the foot in the upper right corner the fuselage is around 6 feet in length give or take.

This is what happens when you allow these torks and jews to troll in this section freely. Yes because the little drone you posted really compared to this :rofl::

Shahed-129-front.jpg

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-17.jpg

shahed_1295B280056862915-52-375D.JPG

That midget drone is probably of the same kind that penetared your airspace a while back and in the end only your optic systems could detect it, you had to dispatch an f-16 to shoot it down :cheesy::lol:

Center of fuselage where wings are connected, is quite similar with What Iranians introduced as Shahed-129.

turkish troll, I know your butt is burning or it could be that you're mentally handicapped. The shahed is much larger than this little drone which most definitely is one made by Hezbollah.

This is what happens when you allow these torks and jews to troll in this section freely. Yes because the little drone you posted really compared to this :rofl::

Shahed-129-front.jpg

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-17.jpg
This is static mock up. We never seen normal video of this thing landing. Thats why I said that flying one is much smaller.

Then we saw Shahed-129 in Syria. Since it was in air we could not see its size (I talked with guy who develops UAVs and he said it must be small by the style its flying and antenna on top).

And now it finally crashed in rebel territory and we see its actual size.

If its not Shahed-129, then what it is?

This is static mock up. We never seen normal video of this thing landing. Thats why I said that flying one is much smaller.

Then we saw Shahed-129 in Syria. Since it was in air we could not see its size (I talked with guy who develops UAVs and he said it must be small by the style its flying and antenna on top).

And now it finally crashed in rebel territory and we see its actual size.

If its not Shahed-129, then what it is?

That is just your Zionist nonsense. You want them to sit on it and then fly it so you can see its size.

Just because the general shape looks smiliair to shahed it does not mean it is.
By your retarded logic, I could claim this drone was the zionist hermes and your hermes is just a static mockup and this uav shot down was the real hermes belonging to israel:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom