What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

I claim that very few countries in the world made E/O ATGMs. India and Turkey still did not finish after decade. Strange that Iran is not bragging about this remarkable achievement.

Unless its a mock up.
Yaeh, whatever

For the size of the Shahed-129 you can look again to a pic in post # 88 where you see a similar but much smaller drone beside it...
Uhm no, they are actually the same size.

What do you want to troll about this time around?
Since when does being of a different opinion constitute trolling? Taking the missiles on the wing as size reference, and comparing e.g. the relative distance from hardpoint to wingtip, I would think they are equal size UCAVs. Pic from other angles show the same front landing gear and El/Op ball, both of which are also a relative size reference. They actually have sequential numbering (128, 129), suggesting a series. [edit: nah, both say 129]

Shahed-129+UCAV-02.jpg

Last edited:
I claim that very few countries in the world made E/O ATGMs. India and Turkey still did not finish after decade. Strange that Iran is not bragging about this remarkable achievement.

Unless its a mock up.

That is what cause me to suspect about them.

If we show something it is propaganda, if it flys it is bragging, if we don't show it it is brag, propaganda, Photoshop and fake!
It is all fake! Now run and tell it to your handlers!
Any school of propaganda teaches one thing first: QUESTION EVERY THING YOUR ENEMY SAYS, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, QUESTION IT. IF YOUR ENEMY SAYS "IT IS SUNNY OUTSIDE", QUESTION IT. THE QUESTIONING EVERYTHING REGARDLESS OF SUBJECT, OBJECT AND REALITY HAS BEEN THE VERY TOOL OF PROPAGANDA.
You will experience the same thing in debates on lets say presstv. They keep questioning any and every statement by a pro palestinian regardless of it being true or not. When it is done they then tell their version of events. IT IS THE ABC OF PROPAGANDA.
Questions are like "freedom" and "democracy" a trap, if you oppose it on the bases of being a weapon in the arsenal of the West to destory nation after nation, they twist it, so that you come out as anti freedom and democracy! The same way THEY JUSTIFY THEIR PROPAGANDA BY USING WORDS LIKE "LEGITIMATE", after all questions are legitimate and that also becomes a weapon!
Any body questioning the way some people do around here and then using Words like legitimate, you can be sure, what they are coming from.

Since when does being of a different opinion constitute trolling? Taking the missiles on the wing as size reference, and comparing e.g. the relative distance from hardpoint to wingtip, I would think they are equal size UCAVs. Pic from other angles show the same front landing gear and El/Op ball, both of which are also a relative size reference. They actually have sequential numbering (128, 129), suggesting a series.

Shahed-129+UCAV-02.jpg
There is something we call scaling, the second one might be the Shahed -128, if you want . Iran never shows two platforms of the same system in an unveiling ceremony. So there are two of them The Shahed -129 in the front and a smaller version of it in the back. otherwise why would they show 2.? in the video you can see clearly -129 but I not sure if they have showed the second one two, but then why 2 again?

Last edited:
36145_546-jpg.188312

Both actually have the number 129 (type indication, no doubt)

This is the rear one. With the same weapons on the ground that the other has on the wings.
13920705000271_photol-jpg.188392

There is one obvious difference though, between these two....

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-10-jpg.188400

The one in front has a different main landing gear (straight leg) compared to the rear one (curved leg).

The front main gear on the front one can fold into the fuselage (look just below the word IRSAF)
c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-4-jpg.188398

13920705000266_photol-jpg.188389

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-18-jpg.188402

This is not the case with the rear one, which has a fixed main gear.
13930221190303672_photol-jpg.188396

n2685143-3851911-jpg.188404

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom