What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

I am not asking to join you. I am only informing you. If you want to believe that this blurry toy is larger than Hermes 900 - you are welcome:

You failed to notice I did not discuss the UAV, just the weaponry. SO don't assume about what I do or do not believe about this thing. IF you want to troll be my guest.

You failed to notice I did not discuss the UAV, just the weaponry. SO don't assume about what I do or do not believe about this thing. IF you want to troll be my guest.
Weaponry is irrelevant without the UAV. Iran claims they made an armed MALE UAV ahead of all European countries including Russia and Turkey. Yet even after 3 years from "introduction" they fail show any normal landing or taking of video, always blurry 240p shit. Well they also showed a flying Qaher 313 as well.

Here another comparison:

Compare their landings. It tells everything.

Weaponry is irrelevant without the UAV. Iran claims they made an armed MALE UAV ahead of all European countries including Russia and Turkey. Yet even after 3 years from "introduction" they fail show any normal landing or taking of video, always blurry 240p shit. Well they also showed a flying Qaher 313 as well.

Here another comparison:

Compare their landings. It tells everything.

:lol:

BTW, talking about missiles. Can anyone show me a land version of these missiles?

hU8dBx4.jpg

Iran makes Konkurs copy, TOW copy and Kornet copy. But whats that? :rolleyes:

BTW its good to see that Iran's mighty UAV takes 2 times more missiles than US Predator. :tup:

Soheil jan I am really curios.This missile looks like electro optical ATGM.

It took over 15 years to Europeans to develop such a missile called TRIGAT.
Indian NAG and Turkish UTMAS are both being developed for over decade and still not complete.

But Iran made it in the blink of an eye. I want to hear more about this achievement.

Indian NAG and Turkish UTMAS are both being developed for over decade and still not complete.

But Iran made it in the blink of an eye. I want to hear more about this achievement.

blink of an eye !?
-2-28-.gif

Who told you this was made in a "blink of an eye"? Do you have info about this development of these missiles?
You're filling the thread with toddler like petty nonsense.

Sad I was hoping to see some more info about that great achievement.

Strange that Iran became one of very few countries developing own E/O ATGM in he world, but is not bragging about it at all.

Sad I was hoping to see some more info about that great achievement.

Strange that Iran became one of very few countries developing own E/O ATGM in he world, but is not bragging about it at all.

One cannot make everyone happy.
And there are some, whom you can never make happy and they will always find faults, and clearly you belong to this group.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom