What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Dudes, I am not expert of your defence industry. What I am doing is to comment the your latest situations rarely (If it draw my attention) with your blurry images. That's why When something asked, Try to repond kindly instead of going mad suddenly. I asked previous page that Is there a big scale flying prototype of what You are calling as Shahed-129 ? Asking this question is not a shame or has nothing to do with being expert of not. Because You are introducing a big scale model with a big ceremony, Then saying the flying prototype was smaller one. Then claiming the Shahed-129 flying in Syria is armed big scale one. Then, Israeli member post a pic of downed one which is small, Then It is being discussed whether It is Iranian Shahed or not. Someone accepts his fault about Syrian drone. Everybody is claiming a thing which is nor mal or abnormal. I really don't understand What you or your officials who introduce them on public, is trying to do in terms of such developments. It shouldn't be such difficult to reveal a clear video or a bit details about systems. All I see is a drone flying without a reference point in a really bad quality video. That's why I just prefer reading all those endless story regarding your big/small Shahed in Syria or not.

Shahnames, Please bro, Shut up...

Last edited:
Shahed-129.gif

Just a few days ago he was getting his behind handed to him in a thread about Iran-Azarbajan. :lol:
Factually? This guy has the mental capacity of a toddler as you can see in this thread.
All i have seen there are subject diverting, personal insults, Turkey cant produce a screw bla bla talks, no serious talk.

Btw: talking about toddler, pls try to post consistent information about your military hardware, everyone in Iranian section is claiming something else about weapon systems, most extreme exsample is that when Qaher was unveiled @SOHEIL claimed it made 1000 flight hours but the next couple days everybody started to say its just a mock-up, i mean how are we supposed to know whats true and what not under these circumstances?
And thats just the tip of the Iceberg.

Good job with the new aircraft looks a little like F-35 has Iran done test flights yet?

yes ... thousand hours ...

All i have seen there are subject diverting, personal insults, Turkey cant produce a screw bla bla talks, no serious talk.

Btw: talking about toddler, pls try to post consistent information about your military hardware, everyone in Iranian section is claiming something else about weapon systems, most extreme exsample is that when Qaher was unveiled @SOHEIL claimed it made 1000 flight hours but the next couple days everybody started to say its just a mock-up, i mean how are we supposed to know whats true and what not under these circumstances?
And thats just the tip of the Iceberg.

Unveiled stuff was a mockup ... it was clear !

Real qaher made flight ( which is much bigger ) ...

I don't know why they showed flight of down scale model !

At first i made mistakes ... but i accepted my mistakes !

Ahmadinejad was the cause of failure ...

I will prove my words ... no worries !
Yeah, if you place air intakes under the fuselage....in theory, it should be able to perform COIN, CAS missions. Till then it can only fly like a RQ-170.

Rebels shot down Shahed-129 in Syria. Finally we know its actual size:

CEGwMhhWoAA8twA.jpg

CEGwMhpWgAAxoAT.jpg

:-)
If what I see at the end of the body on the upper picture is the engine, then it is not a pusher configuration as the flaps of the wing which are missing are on the opposite side of the engine. Besides the fact that it is not even close to how a Shahed 129 looks, Shahed 129 has a pusher configuration not a traction one.

The only Iranian drone that has wings that close to the engine is Ababil II. However its wings are delta shaped. So this is not an Ababil either.

1_Cover_AB2.PNG

Dudes, I am not expert of your defence industry. What I am doing is to comment the your latest situations rarely (If it draw my attention) with your blurry images. That's why When something asked, Try to repond kindly instead of going mad suddenly. I asked previous page that Is there a big scale flying prototype of what You are calling as Shahed-129 ? Asking this question is not a shame or has nothing to do with being expert of not. Because You are introducing a big scale model with a big ceremony, Then saying the flying prototype was smaller one. Then claiming the Shahed-129 flying in Syria is armed big scale one. Then, Israeli member post a pic of downed one which is small, Then It is being discussed whether It is Iranian Shahed or not. Someone accepts his fault about Syrian drone. Everybody is claiming a thing which is nor mal or abnormal. I really don't understand What you or your officials who introduce them on public, is trying to do in terms of such developments. It shouldn't be such difficult to reveal a clear video or a bit details about systems. All I see is a drone flying without a reference point in a really bad quality video. That's why I just prefer reading all those endless story regarding your big/small Shahed in Syria or not.

Shahnames, Please bro, Shut up...
you,re selective briefing of the whole latest discussion and provided 40 pages of talk is very strange... Although I know this taste of reasoning... It is very common in ME specially with Arab and Turk brothers... It is something can rarely be seen with Indian or Pakistani or Chinese members.... This is something I figured lately by looking into their leaders' comments on current issues, news TV analysts, political analysts and members here.... It is not a problem of enough knowledge... it is the difference on the quality and kind of reasoning Arab and Turk brothers have comparing to our local Iranians... It is understandable... I respect the differences in this very particular case...

you,re selective briefing of the whole latest discussion and provided 40 pages of talk is very strange... Although I know this taste of reasoning... It is very common in ME specially with Arab and Turk brothers... It is something can rarely be seen with Indian or Pakistani or Chinese members.... This is something I figured lately by looking into their leaders' comments on current issues, news TV analysts, political analysts and members here.... It is not a problem of enough knowledge... it is the difference on the quality and kind of reasoning Arab and Turk brothers have comparing to our local Iranians... It is understandable... I respect the differences in this very particular case...
Gotta love your racist understone in your polite post. :D

From the size of missiles under the pylons and the way its landing gear main structure curves when landed one fair observer can tell it is big in size and heavy... only to fair and open eyes of course!!

The crashed one is very much like those SOHEIL showed in his pictures where there are many smaller UAVs in a raw next to a truck landcruiser to compare... and also very similar to the one SOHEIL pointed at its under hull thing circled...

@SOHEIL your part to make your point clear is very clear and great and if anyone has not open eyes to see them then it,s not your fault... People that you are trying to prove them facts are not looking for facts... they already made their mind...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom