What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

The MALE is so beautiful, I wonder how the FEMALE looks like. It would be an Iranian FEMALE so it should look exotic and beautiful with a bright red front line and a shadow over and under the gimbel eye, push up wings and nice tail. I mean the Futuristic Enhanced Medium Altitude Long Endurance UAV nothing inappropriate for the forum. Well done.

Bebinin Azizan, Iran to oon zamaneh ke natoneh kodesh ye engine baraye MALE UAV tarahi va sakht koneh Iran yani technology MALE uav nadareh. Nemishe ke ma begim ma technology male UAV darim ama motresh ye moteh khariji hast. Yani chi? Mohemtarin va sakhatarin technology MALE uav hamin motoresh hast.

Iran project dareh baraye motoreh boomi baryeh male uav?
This is not correct... Rotex is an Austrian company but USA uses its same 914 on its MQ-1 predators or ISrael uses it for Hermes 900 and Heron drones... Iran already announced they are producing many piston, wankle and jet motors itself for use on UCAVs and other birds...

Actually, the topic of engine is very tricky... Many car makers also use other companies' engines... airplaces be it commercial or military are doing the same around the world...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Rotax 914 is an Austrian turbo-charged, four-stroke, four-cylinder, horizontally opposed aircraft engine with air-cooledcylinders and water-cooled cylinder heads. Designed and built by Rotax the engine commonly powers certified light aircraft,homebuilt aircraft, autogyros and military UAVs such as the MQ-1 Predator.

Applications[edit]

@scythian500

Kheili hamoon engine ke shoma mengin tarahi Irani nistan va ham copy hastan. Kheili kameshoon tarahi Iran hastan. Man kari nadaram chera americahiya engine boomi estefadeh nemikonan, ama in rapti be capabilitishoon nadareh. Amerika agar bekhad be asooni mitooneh tarahi bekoneh, ama Iran chi?

Man megam Iran capability tarahi motor bayad be dast biyareh agar na, ma khodemoonro gool mizanim ke fekr konim mitonim ye MALE uav kamelan dorost konim.

Man nemikham "pessimistic" basham ama in harf ke miznam kheili mohemeh. Iran bayad be in technology motor kheili attention bede. Technology engine va motor kheili moheme va ma ta oon zamanii ke natoonim motereh UAV, jet, rocket etc tarahi konim, ma hich vakht vaghehan pish rafteh dosorti nemikonim.

The MALE is so beautiful, I wonder how the FEMALE looks like. It would be an Iranian FEMALE so it should look exotic and beautiful with a bright red front line and a shadow over and under the gimbel eye, push up wings and nice tail. I mean the Futuristic Enhanced Medium Altitude Long Endurance UAV nothing inappropriate for the forum. Well done.

photo_2015-06-04_17-14-28.jpg

Is it reverse engineered or imported?

imported

Do we have Satellite link to our long endurance UCAV's? They can not penetrate much outside of our borders can they?

to which satellite?
to any. Basically if they have the ability a low orbit Sat can provide a link for short term (1 to 3 years or even shorter) but if they don't then the use of MALE UCAVs would be limited to their link budget. Iran can send low orbit Sats at any time she wants when necessary.

to any. Basically if they have the ability a low orbit Sat can provide a link for short term (1 to 3 years or even shorter) but if they don't then the use of MALE UCAVs would be limited to their link budget. Iran can send low orbit Sats at any time she wants when necessary.

I highly doubt any Iranian made MALE uav has SATCOM capabilities.

all MALE UCAVs have it. I don't think it is SATCOM. Is it?

SATCOM -> SATelite COMmunication.

And no not all MALE UAV's have them. Thats bulge might possibly be other avionic equipment considering the main fuselage's size of Fotros.

SATCOM -> SATelite COMmunication.

And no not all MALE UAV's have them. Thats bulge might possibly be other avionic equipment considering the main fuselage's size of Fotros.
I know what SATCOM is :) I guess you didn't get the satire!

I know what SATCOM is :) I guess you didn't get the satire!

Hehe i thought you were trying to figure what the avionic system is that communicates with sattelites, to which i answered SATCOM. I re-read your post and made sense of it :p

Although admittely, bulges on UAV's generally means it has SATCOM. However that is not the case with alot of MALE UAV's.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom