What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Honestly i totally forgat about the Fotros. You have picture of whats in the bulge by any chance?

No, I don't have pictures, but It is common sense that it will be used for SATCOM once Iran's launches the needed satellites.

Mistere five hundred !!!

Eat this :

CMRuaofUsAAqMcp.jpg
DHHbbNw.jpg
zA9b1Vt.jpg

Dude, in fact you did raise a good point, apart from the damage level, was it a falling incident, shouldn't there had to be some sliding signs visible on the ground?
Am no expert, just sayyin.

I think the pilot did a good job at crash landing, it probably had its gear open (they are not attached to the body anymore) telling me that probably the gears absorbed the shock and they usually don't leave significant mark on the ground and when they broke away, the rest of the shock was absorbed buy the nose.

the other thing is that I don't know if you have ever been in that area but the soil you see is clay and becomes rock hard in absence of water.

It's good to see Shahed having 'real' battlefield experience, and the good thing is that it's armed. I think it's the most important step in developing a robust drone industry: Using them in real wars and find their weaknesses, then improve them in next version. It's much more effective than spending months in a lab to study all those.

CP6q_OpUsAEJ2Y2.jpg

It's good to see Shahed having 'real' battlefield experience, and the good thing is that it's armed. I think it's the most important step in developing a robust drone industry: Using them in real wars and find their weaknesses, then improve them in next version. It's much more effective than spending months in a lab to study all those.

CP6q_OpUsAEJ2Y2.jpg

That's not a Shahed-129 UCAV, but a MQ-9 Reaper.

Shahed-129 has different wings.

ob_35b7fa_mq-9-reaper-er-photo-general-atomics.jpg

vs

900x600_9A0TR9VA56NT0001.jpg

FVuztw2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom