What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

^^^

do you want to see with your own eyes ?

from the near !

Actually, i would get happy to see actual working Iranian military products. But these are just mullah propaganda.

I think Pakistan and Iran should co-operate on Military and Civilian Projects too. We already co-operate in secret and there might be many weapons in iran specially navy which have Pak Navy's expertise specially in Iran's submarine fleet.

I think Pakistan and Iran should co-operate on Military and Civilian Projects too.
i think that would be bad idea .
if Pakistan start Civilian Projects with Iran then the U.S will start putting sanction on Pakistan . the Iran Pakistan gas pipe line is good example of it. it been so many years now Iran west it time and money on that pipe line . it would be west time for both countries . I think Iran should avoid that at all cost .

i think that would be bad idea .
if Pakistan start Civilian Projects with Iran then the U.S will start putting sanction on Pakistan . the Iran Pakistan gas pipe line is good example of it. it been so many years now Iran west it time and money on that pipe line . it would be west time for both countries . I think Iran should avoid that at all cost .
our secret co-operation in military is well known.

Actually, i would get happy to see actual working Iranian military products. But these are just mullah propaganda.

I can bring you some where you can see IRISAF fleet from the near ...

but you don't !!!

ok ... stay a hopeless nagger !

no problem ...

our secret co-operation in military is well known.
which one is that ??we never had any military cooperation .
only AQ Kh provided us with blueprints for nuclear . that all . I realy do know what you are talking about

Drones such as these are being used in Syria for surveillance and to guide artillery. They don't have combat capabilities however.

which one is that ??we never had any military cooperation .
only AQ Kh provided us with blueprints for nuclear . that all . I realy do know what you are talking about
And it must remain unknown as the co-operation was meant to be like that.

And it must remain unknown as the co-operation was meant to be like that.
there is no unknown . Iran and Pakistan has zero military cooperation and as it look's like they will never have any .
from what we understood Iran is not interested . I really think you making something up which it does not exist .
if you could please give bit info on it so we can see what you are talking about that would be good

Last edited:
I can bring you some where you can see IRISAF fleet from the near ...

but you don't !!!

ok ... stay a hopeless nagger !

no problem ...
Show the S129 in combat then... show us some videos of it striking targets...

Will never be operational. Mullahs can not run a military.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom