What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

Mullahs can only kill Iranian nationalists
ok . if that was through why are you still life ?? so Traitorism is now called nationalists .ok i did not know that . i learn some thing new every day .

So called Shahed-129 over Syria today:

eaouj.1400949627.jpg

:-) :rolleyes:

ok . if that was through why are you still life ?? so Traitorism is now called nationalists .ok i did not know that . i learn some thing new every day .
He's right about some aspects, he tells it provocative, but mullahs are fierce anti-Iranists, that's not a secret.

@yavar I already posted this image in page 10.

PS: I am bideur from iranmilitaryforum

Sadid-1 A-G laser guided smart missile :

0c31da853936ffb4c3b2ef832026aea7.jpg

228aa2fc03fd331441561cf7cbd0847a.jpg

superior equivalent of israeli Spike LR made by rafael company :

d6e1570cd64eba0939860a6356ab96a1.jpg

in future upgrades and in the new upcoming UCAV dubbed "sofreh mahi" , new Air-Air missiles will also be used .

Computer genrated pic of sofreh mahi made by @SOHEIL :

9e9e1062257763002f76145a11d8d499.jpg

wow im impressed, surprisingly, Iran seems to be even ahead of big countries like India in this field, and all this despite all the sanctions we imposed on them. Afterall, there are only 4 countries in the world with Operational/tested UCAV. Great going Iran. keep it up.:cheers:

Yep , kick 'em in the butt :D

how do we know its flying over Syria, was the left wing tip a clue?
thats the same video someone had already posted when this product was released.

how do we know its flying over Syria, was the left wing tip a clue?
thats the same video someone had already posted when this product was released.
well you are quoting the second post in the thread , and the video that was posted is the test fire .

but the videos posted by yavar are S-129 in syria which are most probably operated by Syrian govt. forces

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom