What's new

Senior Moderators Corp.

d933810b86ce8c9710c02fa9203247a9--fantasy-art-warrior-fantasy-art-men.jpg

I would proudly like all of you to give a warm welcome to newly promoted Senior Moderators. Please welcome: Arsalan, jango, Wajsal, Zaki, Adios Amigo & Waz.
These members were working tirelessly for the improvement of forum and are still setting examples for new and old members alike. In addition to that, I want you all to learn from them and help them by simply contributing positively.
Please give them a very warm welcome!

The Pakistan Defence Team
:) Thanks bro.
I hope i will be able to justify this confidence.

Dubious due to her excellent skills in debates and knowledge was transferred to Think Tank Consultant group which is again a very prestigious group in this forum. :)
Everyone getting promotions...

No body thinking about me.....

My feelings are like Grinch during Christmas.....
21716116-0-image-a-8_1575301873049.jpg

d933810b86ce8c9710c02fa9203247a9--fantasy-art-warrior-fantasy-art-men.jpg

I would proudly like all of you to give a warm welcome to newly promoted Senior Moderators. Please welcome: Arsalan, jango, Wajsal, Zaki, Adios Amigo & Waz.
These members were working tirelessly for the improvement of forum and are still setting examples for new and old members alike. In addition to that, I want you all to learn from them and help them by simply contributing positively.
Please give them a very warm welcome!

The Pakistan Defence Team

Wonderful line-up! Couldn't ask for more!! I have my own favourites among them, but it would be churlish to deny that all six are exceptional. I also notice (gulp!) a line of Moderators just behind them, idly standing hip-shot, swinging their bicycle chains. Hi folks! You are nice, too. I always perspire in the afternoons; think nothing of it.

@Moonlight @BHarwana @Kambojaric

Everyone getting promotions...

No body thinking about me.....

My feelings are like Grinch during Christmas.....
21716116-0-image-a-8_1575301873049.jpg
Why are you Grinch when you are not a Grinch at all?
You are worthy in other aspect. Allah azzwajal has never made all 5 fingers of hands equal in length. This is your role, to fight around and make remarks that either agitate or being liked by someone. Infact, we are doing such promotions and recruiting staff for "members" which is you :)
95373203_159258575593128_7527936943754051584_n.jpg

This is you and this is everyone else in virtual as well as real life arena. :)
We all have our fights to deal with everyday, every single day. :)
Regards

@Adios Amigo and probably @Jango too had a name change in the past and I don't remember their original profile name.
It will be great to know their original profile names , so that people who have been following the forum for a while can know who they are talking to.
Just a suggestion.

@Adios Amigo and probably @Jango too had a name change in the past and I don't remember their original profile name.
It will be great to know their original profile names , so that people who have been following the forum for a while can know who they are talking to.
Just a suggestion.

In HEARTFELT agreement.

Back
Top Bottom