What's new

Senior Moderators Corp.

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
d933810b86ce8c9710c02fa9203247a9--fantasy-art-warrior-fantasy-art-men.jpg

I would proudly like all of you to give a warm welcome to newly promoted Senior Moderators. Please welcome: Arsalan, jango, Wajsal, Zaki, Adios Amigo & Waz.
These members were working tirelessly for the improvement of forum and are still setting examples for new and old members alike. In addition to that, I want you all to learn from them and help them by simply contributing positively.
Please give them a very warm welcome!

The Pakistan Defence Team

Thanks brother, much love!
That's an elf, love their fighting skill but they are just too pretty to be real warriors.
I choose "Tall Elves" to signify calmness, patience, grace (white hair), wisdom and leadership skills and they are very powerful, always lead mighty mythological warriors:D

So who are the moderators left?
We will be promoting new ones, very soon. In addition to that, we will also promote analysts from BWC contest 2020. Right now, we are working on officially featuring them to observe audience response and also member's reputation. Along with that we will Inshallah also promote more members & assign them different task :)

regards

With now there is a well manned moderation team, PDF now badly need some good analysts who can advise the moderation team. Get some guys with real world intelligence analyst experience who can see the forest behind the trees. A good intelligence analyst is someone every intelligence organization in the world dies for. This is very different than a news feed.

Back
Top Bottom