What's new

Second batch of J-10B

f85760d9de57c7ba855bc8522b4fe572.jpg

P

What a beauty, are you sure PAF don't want some?

Rafale deal signed in early 2015 means that its induction drags upto 2019-20 timeline. That is the time for J-31's production model to rollout, JF-17 Block-III to be in mass production and the year when IAF will start getting PAKFA.

In that context, PAF would rather develop Block-III and await the J-31 to roll out. It uses the same class of engines as JFT which will make it cheaper and easier to operate, just like the Swiss Air Force is using Hornets and buying Gripen with the same class of engines.

Good thing about J-31 is that it may replace our F-16 fleet beyond 2030 aswell.

How about the much-awaited and new J-11D? Any idea when that might show up and what it might look like?

J-11D is basically an improved J-11B with AESA and more advanced avionics etc。

When will J10b install WS10A in service?

The PLAAF fleet is expanding in an incredibly speed, the production capacity of WS10 can't catch up.

Good to see IRST as part of the overall package. What Radar is it running?

Rafale deal signed in early 2015 means that its induction drags upto 2019-20 timeline. That is the time for J-31's production model to rollout, JF-17 Block-III to be in mass production and the year when IAF will start getting PAKFA.

In that context, PAF would rather develop Block-III and await the J-31 to roll out. It uses the same class of engines as JFT which will make it cheaper and easier to operate, just like the Swiss Air Force is using Hornets and buying Gripen with the same class of engines.

Good thing about J-31 is that it may replace our F-16 fleet beyond 2030 aswell.

Even a couple of squadrons of J-31 will do wonders. You need to have the deterrence balancing effect, so no need for 1vs1 with India. More similar to nukes. They have low RCS, so do we.

In the early year I have estimated that after closing the production line of J-7, CAC can produce J-10B at about 50 a year, it seems my estimation is very near to the reality

P

What a beauty, are you sure PAF don't want some?

I've discussed with some Military pros and all of them point towards J31. Pakistan now completely ignore J10B because of J31. Trust me if Pakistan economy will enufff to buy... Pakistan will not hesitate / wait for J31... ;) so hold on boieezzzz

Close to enough for 2 regiments。

Production will shift to J-10C numbered 2XX next year.

What wrong with J-10B to be updated to J-10C this fast? And what is the J-10C advantage compared to J-10B?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom