What's new

Second batch of J-10B

:lol: The funniest about you is you like to describe what is worst of you on others. :lol: India is going down drain with Indians like you who has too much ego and failed to face up the reality.

Too much lie is bad for your judgement.
leave him alone, he nothing knows about the basic of aerodynamics

Your washed brain will prevent you from accepting the reality. I have seen Air show performance of this J 10. Very poor climb rate, vary poor STR, ITR coupled with exceptionally odd shape indicator of poor aerodynamic. Really you guys need to work more on R & D or at least copy from any good plane like J 15.

And you have some instrumentation data to back this up or is it a usual brainfart?

Who told you that India is going in drain? Was it taught to you in concentration camp sorry reeducation camp?
Can you give me the answer form my post #152 if you dont get lost from this thread no one want you to hear crapy argument about J-10, leave now and worship your LEAST CHANCE AIRCRAFT and ARJUNK

Oh dear @wanglaokan ! i thought you were trying to post J-10B pics......Didnt see that coming, kindly remove them.......my eyes are still burning.

J-10Bs in PLAAF colours with bort numbers concealed::D

j-10B-1.jpg

J-10B-2.jpg

The production speed of J10b seems very fast, they might have increased the production capacity.

Back
Top Bottom