What's new

Second batch of J-10B

An PLAAF J10b has crashed in Sichuan today, rip.
the pilot is safe.
he is shocked perhaps
173250kr9ost9try99zkk9_zps35045a3a.png%7Eoriginal

Attachments

• j-10 crashed.jpg
    j-10 crashed.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 256
  • j-10-1crashed.jpg
    j-10-1crashed.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 246
  • 173250kr9ost9try99zkk9_zps35045a3a.png~original.png
    173250kr9ost9try99zkk9_zps35045a3a.png~original.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Looks like a prototype J-10B went down today. I'm guessing they will delay the new batch delivery for at least a few months before the cause is found and addressed. The pilot is safe, and nobody at the crash site died. The injuries were relatively minor.

Looks like a prototype J-10B went down today. I'm guessing they will delay the new batch delivery for at least a few months before the cause is found and addressed. The pilot is safe, and nobody at the crash site died. The injuries were relatively minor.
thats perhaps reminds people on pdf forum a good reason for not being too boastful....

Attachments

• 151638lq16r00076fmrrnq_zps3d62f4a8.jpg~original.jpg
    151638lq16r00076fmrrnq_zps3d62f4a8.jpg~original.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 170151c5g85uugybo7t7nn_zpsabea6391.jpg~original.jpg
    170151c5g85uugybo7t7nn_zpsabea6391.jpg~original.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 72
thats perhaps reminds people on pdf forum a good reason for not being too boastful....
one falls, we build another one. we don't need to suck others toe to get another one. everything will be fine when we ticked out the glitch.

one falls, we build another one. we don't need to suck others toe to get another one. everything will be fine when we ticked out the glitch.
of course there be no sucking of other's toes ..what gets so work up?
ever i came to pdf forum many chinese members shocked me with their one-tracked mind in regards to their attitudes to their "antagonizers"
Lets be more garceful...ok?:angel:

of course there be no sucking of other's toes ..what gets so work up?
ever i came to pdf forum many chinese members shocked me with their one-tracked mind in regards to their attitudes to their "antagonizers"
Lets be more garceful...ok?:angel:
you will get worked up if you show grace to an Indian. the report says there are two piloted on the plane, I think J10b is only single seated, might be a J10S?

you will get worked up if you show grace to an Indian. the report says there are two piloted on the plane, I think J10b is only single seated, might be a J10S?
lets wait for the real data...

had better not generalize any nationalities/races...there are bound to be odd ones among any crowds. it takes 2 to clap...
i too get work up but i know the virtue of controlling myself...more often than not silence/graceful is the best answer to any critic as long as any life is not threathened..
i m off topic & this my last word on this...

In fact this is a good call to replace all AL-31 with domestic taihang. Those old fool who love foreign product so much will be replaced

In fact this is a good call to replace all AL-31 with domestic taihang. Those old fool who love foreign product so much will be replaced
Even it is J-10B with AL-31FMN series 3,some of them still blame WS-10A,I‘m sure they are hired by CIA to make a mess in our fourm

Back
Top Bottom