What's new

Scott Morrison Concedes Defeat in Australian Election

I am lucky (I guess).
I always vote Green for my conscience, knowing that it will make absolutely ZERO difference and they have no chance of winning.
You voted like my wife, she put every one preference on 1 knowing that it will just be a default vote and not to be counted.

Really ?

Then why China's president Xi picture is on the campaign posters ?

Why Xi's picture on Gladys Liu (Liberal Candidate) then??

220511043030-02-china-ad-australia-election-medium-plus-169.jpg

I mean, feel free to think Albo is Pro-China. That's you.

No, its not that simple

USA and Australia relations go back WW2

Where USA defended Australia from Japanese after UK failed to do so

ANZUS

Australia was pro USA through cold war until the end of 1980s

With threat of communism no longer there several left wing politicians in Australia wished to distance themselves from USA
To the point NSA was keeping tabs on them

In the last decade pro-Chinese Australian PM Rudd wanted to counter USA influence in Australia by improving ties with China

He went as far as quitting QUAD to appease the Chinese

He realized the hard way like Nehru, never appease the Chinese

Rudd's risky fear of Beijing 'bastards'

His successors continued to improve ties with China until Covid, here the true vermin nature of CCP towards Australia was exposed

Before Covid became global, Chinese companies in Australia on behalf of CCP cleaned out all medical supplies and sent them home to China

Chinese-backed company's mission to source Australian medical supplies

This left Australia completely empty with no supplies to deal with Covid once the disease spread globally

Further there Chinese cyberattacks on Australia for supporting a resolution for Covid investigation

How Hackers Hammered Australia After China Ties Turned Sour

Australia is back square one where it has no option to side with USA. USA has this "told you so" moment

It has gone one step ahead and even invite UK back the region with AUKU
You are a bit naive if you think US and Australia do not play this geo politics game.

Oh CCP are vermins when they source PPE to protect their own citizen from Covid. You could also say Australia sold all their PPE to China. Buying and selling benefit both parties. You could banned it. Your country your rules.

This happened at a time when Australia was well aware of the outbreak in Wuhan and did nothing to prepare.

Yea but its easier to blame China.

You voted like my wife, she put every one preference on 1 knowing that it will just be a default vote and not to be counted.

Why Xi's picture on Gladys Liu (Liberal Candidate) then??

View attachment 846522

I mean, feel free to think Albo is Pro-China. That's you.
Your most highly elected representative thinks so. Not me. You're right that I know nothing about Albo. I just saw those campaign poster with pictures of Xi.

Well another year another PM. I can't keep up.

Last edited:
I voted for Labor

I voted Labor for Lower house, and for Senate I voted United Australia Party. I was just sick of Scott Morrison artificially supporting the stock market and real estate.

I voted Labor for Lower house, and for Senate I voted United Australia Party. I was just sick of Scott Morrison artificially supporting the stock market and real estate.
Hope things do get better

Lol.. as if you can change it? Australian are sick of serving US interest.

Do you know why new Zealand pm is so popular in her country? Becos she listen to her people voice and work for her people by improving their livelihood and not engage in stupid world politics that serve no interest of New Zealanders.

It will not be worse becos he needs to deliver in tackling rising inflation and livelihood of Australian. If he failed to deliver. Out he will go.

How to tackle? He need to engage actively with the world factory to offset the rising inflation of Australia and create more export goods.

There are some words just to toughen his he image to counter Morrison slander during election. It will be different once elected.
I believe the new PM is not as dumbass Scomo. He will be a silent ally like Jacinda and milk both ways. Tahts what China wanted anyway. Scomo was just blatantly anti China, we prefer a US lapdog who will also be open to Chinese trade. Australian had been a poodle since like forever, erbyrbody knows that.

Back
Top Bottom