What's new

India-Australia Summit: PM Scott likely to announce Rs 1500 crore investment in India

So you are supposing Ore ban affect Steel production "Immediately"? So when the Chinese banned Australia Ore and Coal in Aug 2020 it will hike immediately?

There is a thing called "reserve" and also a thing called "production limits" You don't just run out of ore when you stop importing, if you do, then you probably really should start worrying......

Also, as I said many time before, I am pretty sure Evergrande just too lazy to build the stuff they were contracted to do, if you believe the ore price did not take a hit.
Material costs are a relatively small part of real estate costs. The biggest cost by far is buying the lot. The biggest continuing cost is paying for construction labor, and if real estate prices take a hit it is typically more cost effective to halt a project than to allow it to continue.

So yes, they're essentially 'too lazy to finish the project' at the projected sales cost at that point in time.

Material costs are a relatively small part of real estate costs. The biggest cost by far is buying the lot. The biggest continuing cost is paying for construction labor, and if real estate prices take a hit it is typically more cost effective to halt a project than to allow it to continue.

So yes, they're essentially 'too lazy to finish the project' at the projected sales cost at that point in time.
Well, don't know about you.

When My mother build a house in China back in the 80s, she pay equal amount for material and builders. Maybe it's different now. I don't know.

But then you also are discounting one fact, whether or not you have material, these builder will still charge you, I just finish building my own home in Sydney after waiting for 2 years, and whether or not the building corps are waiting on the local council to approve the print or waiting on material to deliver, they still charge you even if the just show up and drink tea all day and build nothing.

And on the other hand, Hong Kong suspended Evergrande trade in July 2021 (July 21 IIRC) which is the where the steel price peaked. Well, you can argue that's co-incident. But that is a fact.

Well, don't know about you.

When My mother build a house in China back in the 80s, she pay equal amount for material and builders. Maybe it's different now. I don't know.

But then you also are discounting one fact, whether or not you have material, these builder will still charge you, I just finish building my own home in Sydney after waiting for 2 years, and whether or not the building corps are waiting on the local council to approve the print or waiting on material to deliver, they still charge you even if the just show up and drink tea all day and build nothing.

And on the other hand, Hong Kong suspended Evergrande trade in July 2021 (July 21 IIRC) which is the where the steel price peaked. Well, you can argue that's co-incident. But that is a fact.
Your own post and the graph both show the steel price spike in May.

Your own post and the graph both show the steel price spike in May.
May-June. Again, you don't feel the spike immediately.

I mean, unless they trade/report day-by-day, which I don't think that's the way for multi-billions dollar business.

May-June. Again, you don't feel the spike immediately.

I mean, unless they trade/report day-by-day, which I don't think that's the way for multi-billions dollar business.

You have all these long screeds and explanations for simple phenomena that aren't even factually true. You have to write these long screeds because everyone seems to misinterpret you.

Why only you? How come nobody misinterprets anyone else despite English being a second language of many people here?

There's a very simple question that you still have failed to factually demonstrate: you asserted Evergrande had increased materials costs for items derived from Australian products and that was what caused it to experience a liquidity crisis. You failed to prove a causal connection. Thanks.

You have all these long screeds and explanations for simple phenomena that aren't even factually true. You have to write these long screeds because everyone seems to misinterpret you.

Why only you? How come nobody misinterprets anyone else despite English being a second language of many people here?

There's a very simple question that you still have failed to factually demonstrate: you asserted Evergrande had increased materials costs for items derived from Australian products and that was what caused it to experience a liquidity crisis. You failed to prove a causal connection. Thanks.
Dude, as I said several post before.

Unless you are claiming the reason of why China is banning Australian Coal and Iron Ore is to jack up those Mineral Price and allowing Australian Mineral Company to benefit from it, then whatever the Chinese plan was, it backfired on the Chinese.

That is supported by the ASX data for the 5 big mining company here in Australia. Which have been steadily increasing in stock price since the ban come into effect in 2020.

Now, I don't know, or care what you think about whether or not this is a co-incident. that the Business "Suddenly" becoming lazy and gone bust, or the "Peak" of the price have no relationship on those issue, you can say those are all unrelated event, I DON'T CARE,. You want to believe what you want to believe, that's up to you.

Me? I can tell you Chinese Ban Australian Ore, Australian Company Stock Price shoot up, and I earn around $50,000 trading BHP, that's the fact. How you interpret it, it's your business.

Dude, as I said several post before.

Unless you are claiming the reason of why China is banning Australian Coal and Iron Ore is to jack up those Mineral Price and allowing Australian Mineral Company to benefit from it, then whatever the Chinese plan was, it backfired on the Chinese.

That is supported by the ASX data for the 5 big mining company here in Australia. Which have been steadily increasing in stock price since the ban come into effect in 2020.

Now, I don't know, or care what you think about whether or not this is a co-incident. that the Business "Suddenly" becoming lazy and gone bust, or the "Peak" of the price have no relationship on those issue, you can say those are all unrelated event, I DON'T CARE,. You want to believe what you want to believe, that's up to you.

Me? I can tell you Chinese Ban Australian Ore, Australian Company Stock Price shoot up, and I earn around $50,000 trading BHP, that's the fact. How you interpret it, it's your business.

Lol you apparently have the time to be "fluent" (and I use that term liberally) in 4 languages, meet presidents and movie stars, invest in real estate, trade stocks, fight in the military, while living in multiple countries and remembering minute details about real estate construction cost breakdowns as a child for your mom's house in the 1980s, built in China when she wasn't born in China... 😂

90% of posts here are about some China fan who will not stay on topic and seems traumatized my Aussies talking FTA with India.

Lol you apparently have the time to be "fluent" (and I use that term liberally) in 4 languages, meet presidents and movie stars, invest in real estate, trade stocks, fight in the military, while living in multiple countries and remembering minute details about real estate construction cost breakdowns as a child for your mom's house in the 1980s, built in China when she wasn't born in China... 😂
First of all, I speak 3 language fluently, not 4, if you count Japanese i learn in High School and Swedish from my wife and the Germany in college, then I can speak 6 language,

Secondly It take nothing to meet anyone, and Chavez weren't a president when I met him. And as I said Mi Tio es un soldado en ejército de Venezuela, it's not at all a strange occasion to meet his commanding officer when Chavez was still a Colonel.

Thirdly, I don't need to remember anything, there are something called a "Deed" when my mother died, we, (My brother and sister and me) inherited all my mothers asset, that house is one of them, it stated, what is the land size, how much it is per square meters and how much it was pay for and for what, it's not hard to work out how much is for labor and how much for material.

And finally stop derailing the topic. I don't really care whether you believe what I said, that's on you, I did not say those things to have you believe me, I dont't know you, why would I care about you? Either stay on topic or don't post any off topic material at all. You are fighting a losing battle if what you want to do is to challenge my "Qualification" as I said, nothing you asked was not checked by the management. so you can keep question anything I claim to be, that does not change anything. I thought your little 10 years crusade should be very clear by now. And if you keep doing that, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, It's you who are going to get ban, not me.

Or are you really that stupid and think this forum interviewed me when they don't check to make sure everything is in order??

So, whether or not you want to stick to this topic is up to you, do I need to reply to you? Or am I just going to report your post? Take your pick.

First of all, I speak 3 language fluently, not 4, if you count Japanese i learn in High School and Swedish from my wife and the Germany in college, then I can speak 6 language,

Secondly It take nothing to meet anyone, and Chavez weren't a president when I met him. And as I said Mi Tio es un soldado en ejército de Venezuela, it's not at all a strange occasion to meet his commanding officer when Chavez was still a Colonel.

Thirdly, I don't need to remember anything, there are something called a "Deed" when my mother died, we, (My brother and sister and me) inherited all my mothers asset, that house is one of them, it stated, what is the land size, how much it is per square meters and how much it was pay for and for what, it's not hard to work out how much is for labor and how much for material.

And finally stop derailing the topic. I don't really care whether you believe what I said, that's on you, I did not say those things to have you believe me, I dont't know you, why would I care about you? Either stay on topic or don't post any off topic material at all. You are fighting a losing battle if what you want to do is to challenge my "Qualification" as I said, nothing you asked was not checked by the management. so you can keep question anything I claim to be, that does not change anything. I thought your little 10 years crusade should be very clear by now. And if you keep doing that, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, It's you who are going to get ban, not me.

So, whether or not you want to stick to this topic is up to you, do I need to reply to you? Or am I just going to report your post? Take your pick.

you STILL cannot demonstrate a casual link between Evergrande liquidity crisis and Australian sanctions.

I have provided 3 link, you just don't believe it and chalk it to "Co-incident"

No you didn't, the proof would be a statement from Evergrande that their liquidity crisis is due to rising costs. Typically this is found in a published investor call.

No you didn't, the proof would be a statement from Evergrande that their liquidity crisis is due to rising costs. Typically this is found in a published investor call.
Again, go argue with News.Com.Au

I did not write those article.

And typical company don't go bust too. So I don't exactly know what's your point.

Again, go argue with News.Com.Au

I did not write those article.

And typical company don't go bust too. So I don't exactly know what's your point.

They never made your statement that rising costs from sanctions on Australia created Evergrande's liquidity crisis. You interpreted it that way.

Evergrande also didn't go bust, it is still operating and still has more assets than debt.

They never made your statement that rising costs from sanctions on Australia created Evergrande's liquidity crisis. You interpreted it that way.

Evergrande also didn't go bust, it is still operating and still has more assets than debt.
FIrst of all, you do know Evergrande is suspended for Trade for a second time last year?

Secondly, unless you are telling me you are the CFO for Evergrande, we all don't know shit about the fiscal responsibility for Evergrande. Even with monthly earning statement and internal profit call, these can be, let's say, less than truthful, this is not the first time, nor the last time.

And I believe, due to the circumstance, it was because of the ore price hike putting them out of business, you believe that'e because they are too lazy to do the work they are contracted to do, I am okay with that, I don't need to proof anything to you as I am not trying to argue this in a court of law, I am stating my opinion, as your stating your, unless you can proof Evergrande demise is due to their laziness. That remain your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom